Mind Blowing Performances

RoyalT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I normally don't post here.  I watch PR but ususally devote my time to another show on this  forum.  However, I must comment on yesterdays USA episode.  Manav and Archana gave mindblowing performances, and incredible dialogue.  I was brough to tears as they shared the pain of their impending divorce.  They have but a mere 4 days left and promised to live it to fullisest. I really felt their pain as they said they can only share it with each other.  Archana saying she would rather die than live without Manav's love.  Bravo! Anywho, it was the best performance I have seen on that show period.  Manav and Archana proved once again why they belong together.  I have no doubt the divorce will not happen and God's will will be done.  I wish them a long and happy married life.  I know this is a lttle premature so to speak but they would make great parent to Shravani and Sachin's child.  No one makes more sacrifices for their loved ones than these two

All the Best,
Royal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Sadly they got divorced today👎🏼
gaurimisha thumbnail
Agree both were fab in the epi u r talking abt....very impressive acting by both.
RoyalT thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Sadly they got divorced today👎🏼

So sad.  We are a few episodes behind in the US.  Manav will never love Shravani the way he does Archana.  😡Thankx 4 the update.