Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Farah sweets thanks for liking it ;)

No probs Khahani dear , and yup gals really looking forward the new track in Delhi 😍 want to see a khadoos Maan giving sweet sharmile type smiles !!!
Edited by Chandani_C - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chandani_C

Hey Farah sweets thanks for liking it ;)

No probs Khahani dear , and yup gals really looking forward the new track in Delhi 😍 want to see a khadood Maan giving sweet sharmile type smiles !!!

Ha, that'd be the day! πŸ˜† I do want to see him smile but still want him to carry on with the angry young man persona! πŸ˜ƒ 
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maan was so good today .cant wait for tomorrow. just think  yaar .. geet ki per mee chot lagi hai.. to maan ko to help karna hi hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. i am on my dream land . how romantic scene  it will be .............
Edited by Barbie3143 - 13 years ago
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chandani_C

Maan Punjab da Sher haiga

he had to come and save Geet :) Agree with you Sofu, Maan slapping Brij was a treat to watch :)

Kal kiya hoga ? hmmm I gues maan will uthaan a nazuk and zakhmi Geet in his strong arms and we might get to see some brownish type flashback of GM scenes 😍 during their safaar to Delhi :)

OMG
I never thought I would find you here. Dude how are you? Remember me?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I like it how one of them as flashbacks about eachother and turly Maan slapping Brij was the cherry on top after the saving Geet. The way he stopped the sword by placing his hand firmly infront and allowed the blade to cut in his skin. OUCH! That was so passionate 😍 OMG these two are driving me insane. I want  a promo of them healing eachothers wounds but I have a feelin only Maan will be doing this. Geet might have fainted but the stab on her back 😲 It's only to be awkward for our Maan but it's going to be cute how he will handle this because he does want to cure her injuries 😳
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

maan was so good today .cant wait for tomorrow. just think  yaar .. geet ki per mee chot lagi hai.. to maan ko to help karna hi hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. i am on my dream land . how romantic scene  it will be .............

I know yaar, just thinking about it 😍 Really cant wait for tomorrow! 😳
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazingg epi...cant wait for tom.. Maan man u aree hott
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Asthuox

OMG
I never thought I would find you here. Dude how are you? Remember me?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I like it how one of them as flashbacks about eachother and turly Maan slapping Brij was the cherry on top after the saving Geet. The way he stopped the sword by placing his hand firmly infront and allowed the blade to cut in his skin. OUCH! That was so passionate 😍 OMG these two are driving me insane. I want  a promo of them healing eachothers wounds but I have a feelin only Maan will be doing this. Geet might have fainted but the stab on her back 😲 It's only to be awkward for our Maan but it's going to be cute how he will handle this because he does want to cure her injuries 😳

Asthu 😲 *hugz* Lolz offcourse I remember you :) here we met again !!!
seems like promos are strictly for other starone shows ...  - Anyways He will have to heal her wounds, jungle mein adhi raat ko kahan se doctor milega 😍 Sheru (Maan) ko doctor doctor khelna padega tent mein  !!!