::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 - Page 2

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Hey Ika.. Congrats on your new thread..πŸ€—
Thankyou hunπŸ€—

Coming to the VMs..😊

OMG!!! Jaane kyaa baat hui is just soo perfect on MahiDa😍☺️..The scene selectio is just so good..Hats off..Luved it .Soo wonderful...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
I know... omg, I love the effect of hill top scene.😳 This ghazal.. is soo perfect for this VM. You wouldn't believe I nearly looked at 90 songs until I came to this one.πŸ˜† Thankyou hun.πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you liked it.

Hum Tum Mile on Raghav Julie.It cant get any better..Was simply superb..πŸ˜ƒ

Jaane tu yaa jaane naaa is so perfect on MahiDa n VaibhavπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..

Rishtey is wonderul as well.πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up!!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankyou so much hun.. I'm glad you liked all of them.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shuleen-

All the Vms are fantastic Ika........great choice of songs πŸ˜ƒ
the effects are great ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hum tum mile song sounds familiar but cant recollect the film ...which film is it from...?

Thankyou shul.. Yea.. I choose songs first (most of time) n then create VM according to that.πŸ˜‰

Hum Tum Mile is from movie Shakti - Karishma & Sanjay Kapoor with Shahrukh khan & Ashiwariya as Guest appearance. Hum Tum Mile - male was sung by Adnan Sami.πŸ˜‰ Does all this ring a bell?πŸ˜†

rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Thankyou shul.. Yea.. I choose songs first (most of time) n then create VM according to that.πŸ˜‰

Hum Tum Mile is from movie Shakti - Karishma & Sanjay Kapoor with Shahrukh khan & Ashiwariya as Guest appearance. Hum Tum Mile - male was sung by Adnan Sami.πŸ˜‰ Does all this ring a bell?πŸ˜†

ohh yehh thank you for the reminding me finally ...dimaag ki batti jal gayi.πŸ˜†......yaa i remember SRK and ASh...in ishq kamina song πŸ˜† 😳
-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shuleen-

ohh yehh thank you for the reminding me finally ...dimaag ki batti jal gayi.πŸ˜†......yaa i remember SRK and ASh...in ishq kamina song πŸ˜† 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† batti jal gayi na? Ab bujhne mat dena.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Yea, it's the same.πŸ˜›
-De.De- thumbnail
MahiDa New Video Mix

|Telephone Pyar❀️|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yydMqgaSV7M

Description:
Telephone Pyar - When Brinda once dial a random no. [33-22-44] surprisingly someone picks up. And since then talking to him she falls in love with him.

A special thankyou to Neeta. πŸ˜ƒ (yea, for that toturial.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Enjoy!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG... when you first told me about the VM... and told me the song... I couldn't believe what went wrong with your choice of music. 🀣 More like... how are you gonna put it together?!
But it was so creative! πŸ˜ƒ You actually found scenes of them talking on the phone... and put it together. Man...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how do you do this?! That was amazing! Super super awesome! Loved the different colors in the video. 😳 AND THE COOKIE-CUTTERS...
🀣 Looked nice! πŸ˜ƒ
I love how you created this at 2:00AM and it is still something great! πŸ˜ƒ An idea that can never strike anyone... but YOU! πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Ika, such a wonderful Vm.Luved it..I mean its just WONDERFUL..How can somebody be soo creative..When u first first forwarded tht song to me..I quite liked it, but never knew you wud make a MahiDa mix on it❀️.The choice of scenes is just sooo wonderful ..MahiDa on the phone😍 Its just soooo wonderful..Luved it totallyπŸ€—
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Lovely mix Ika.............very creative......πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.
-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uru_hershey

OMG... when you first told me about the VM... and told me the song... I couldn't believe what went wrong with your choice of music. 🀣 More like... how are you gonna put it together?!
You really doubted my choice of music?😲😲😲 You DIDN'T!!!! Ok fine, you did.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But now you believe me, I am THAT random at 2 AM.

But it was so creative! πŸ˜ƒ You actually found scenes of them talking on the phone... and put it together. Man...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how do you do this?! That was amazing! Super super awesome! Loved the different colors in the video. 😳 AND THE COOKIE-CUTTERS...
🀣 Looked nice! πŸ˜ƒ
You know, I HAD these scenes so needed a matching song, then I remember my mum once told me about 'telephone pyar' song. So I found the song later on.πŸ˜ƒ
Awww.. thankyou.. I knew you would like it as it's a HAPPY video.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Cookie-cutters are AWWWWWWW.
🀣🀣

I love how you created this at 2:00AM and it is still something great! πŸ˜ƒ An idea that can never strike anyone... but YOU! πŸ˜†
What you mean ke 2 AM par meri halat itni buri hoti hai?😲😳I really need to have a word with you missy.πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Hey Ika, such a wonderful Vm.Luved it..I mean its just WONDERFUL..How can somebody be soo creative..When u first first forwarded tht song to me..I quite liked it, but never knew you wud make a MahiDa mix on it❀️.The choice of scenes is just sooo wonderful ..MahiDa on the phone😍 Its just soooo wonderful..Luved it totallyπŸ€—

πŸ€— Thankyou hun, I'm so happy you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ You liked the song? That's good.. kisi ko toh pasand aya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I'm trying to be creative hun.☺️

This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Lovely mix Ika.............very creative......πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.

Thankyou Sehar.πŸ˜ƒ

chatterboxx thumbnail
heyy ika...

i saw all of ur vm's...n what can i say...

i luved them soooooo much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!!! ur selection of scenes r soo cute...iv been thinking of MahiDa ever since..😍

and i luved telephone pyaar...it was sooo cute...and sooooooo creative...!!! i haven't heard that song before...but i really liked it...its very sweet....!!!

i luvvv MahiDa❀️...hehehheπŸ˜†