Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats everyone our 8th FC.

Reserved 😃
Shruti11 thumbnail
congrats and i reserved my post
Shruti11 thumbnail
ok we were discussing aboy harshiti in green hw i wish they came thr hlding hand hugging each other and announcing we r couple hehe
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrates to all for a new FC. And it actually started with a good news of harshti coming to SPA both dressed in green colour, just this much can get me to phream about them alot more.. Just wished that they had come together, walking side by side like last year,

Congrates once again for the FC hope so it ends soon too and brings lots and lots of happy news for us.
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@khushi :  didnt  ag  wear  blue  colour  outfit  at their  wedding ? it  was  light  blue ,as far i  know
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyway ,congratulations on 8th FC  ,  may  it  give  us  smile  on  faces &  may  wish  comes  true
khushix thumbnail

@HF - it was more of greenish.. but i duno..i felt its same.. cud be similar but different.. we'll see clearly when the pics are out..

Additi was looking nice as usual.. and i didnt notice HC at first..😆 he is growing his hair for TL.. heard he's gonna hav long hair for the show..😕😆 but of course not that long..😆 didn't like the sherwani much too..it was sort of silk.. cant say.. it was probably for his performance..  but both were in green..so fine with me..
😍😆
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Congratulations  🥳...Hmm Let Me come up with something Intresting to celebrate  our Vlll Home 🤔.....
khushix thumbnail

^^a vm?.. use that bazigar song...🤣