IBN7-SANGAD AND PARUL SPA GLIMPSE-UPDT

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— guyssss wow i m extremely excitedddddddπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— guyss well i saw SANGAD AND PARUL at SPA red carpet..yeaass i  saw them they were lukinggg stunninggg.yes sara has wore a long may be purple dress and parul i think wore  saree..the camera didnt shown their full pic  so  i m confuseddd.sara was sying ki yeah i  happy tht i  m nominated in so may categ..award milega bhi toh i m fully khush and if i also nt got then i m happy  i m very happy ki i  m member of star parivar...then parul comes to her side close thn reporter sys well aap apni behen ke saath aayi hai thn sara replies ofcourse jaha sara hai waha parul hai and jaha paul hai waha sara hai...😳😳😳😳😳so luvly words sara said and parul was smilignly noding yess😊😊😊
                                                                         then then guyss  then they saw ANGADDDDDDDDDD...OMGGGGGGGπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺhe was lukingggggggggggg superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hottttttttttt and dashing😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 yess guys beleive me..he had wore a shiny black suit with a shiny shirt and a lose thin blck tie AND A BRONZE ON HIS LEFT SIDE OF COURT and was gelled his hair backkk😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 guyss he was smilinggg killingly...omggg i totalllllyyyy flatttttttt on himmm he was also sying in intervie ki yeah i m soo happy tht i nominated in so mny categ..award nest ko milna chahiyee main yeh nahi kehta ki mujhe hi milna chahiyeee best ko hi milna chahiyee[he smiles❀️]
Edited by simransalekh - 13 years ago