Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

India-Forums

dilkario Groupbie
dilkario
dilkario

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Just joking guys Big smile  I never saw people writing the hindi langauageTongue so i thought, let me try it!
(unfortunately, I don't know how to write in Hindi, so I did use yahoo! babel fish).

Tongue I like to write and read, so i'l add in this topic my first short storyWink and guys plz don't mind my poor writting skills ..(I'm talking about the grammar and spelling, i'm just learning the English language. So if someone of you dislike people, who cannot write good. Be so kind to yourself and don't read this any further!!!).

Heart Soul Part (3) The dark desert dancer

PROLOGUE

He just laughed her out, right in her face, as soon she came with the proposal. This was one the stupidest things, he just ever had heard from a person. She was furious on him. She could not stand people who make fun of her. After all, she was a proud girl, from a royal family.
If she could take revange on him, then she surly would do it.

'Just like you can afford it'. With an arrogant look, he looked at her.

"Indeed, I can," she told him.
The sweat flow down her back as Anisha was trilled with excitement of her wicked plan.

I still don't believe you, replied the young servant.
First show me the money, than i'll believe and help you.

' Do you think I am a fool??' 'I know  girls like just like you.'
' First do you say, you have enough money to pay, later when the job's over then suddently you cannot find money and say: Oh, dear lord, I've been rob by a thief!

Why schould I take the risk, ask the man to her, especcially when I know from wich family you are...
Suspiciously, he looked at her and said; My shaab would kill me if he ever found about this out. First he would hang me up-side down on the higest tree in his garden..then he and his friends would use me like as a target to  trow some arrows at..or even some bullets.

Anisha Sharidan said to the men; No, here, don't worry, it's not you, who's taking the risk, but me. And your shaab won't mind it, even when when he find out, that I was in his house. He adores me...his hate is just a act to hide the love for me, behind it...

Out of her pokect she trow a few coins at him and give him one of her most beautiful smiles.
Her friends always did told her, that she was so pretty, she could even melt anyone with that smile.

He did bite on the coins, to see if they where real of not.
Then he nod with his head and said; 'follow me'.

He pull the door open of the haveli and grab a lamp, as they walk down through the hall and pass many rooms by....

Suddently, he stop before a door and gave her the lamp and said; Miss, everything is in that room, you need to be careful with the weapons and give them back tomorrow...my shaab will use them in the weekend...then he did walk away.

She opend the door and she smiled..when she saw the clothes laying on the ground..
Aniasha thought; thiz is my lukcy day,I only came for his weapons and I also found his clothes..now it will be easy for me to trap him down.....Then.she did pick up his clothes and select the the weaopns she wanted to use...and left the place..

At The Pokers Club
He was thinking about her, when his dear friend Rishab pich him and ask; Aman, Where are you with your mind? I'm seeing you are losing all the evening yaar....that's nothing for you, you always wining...

You aren't thinking about that snobish girl, we did saw at the mall...are you?

............*to be continued* ..............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index