Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: reguser

@Laxmi,

Very well said. Atually, all the women characters behaved differently yesterday. Even I observed that.

Badi ma though always balanced, lost her balance yesterday due to very small incidents. Actually, she is the first one to believe in hope and faith, but yesterday she showed as if she got affected by small things. Still didnt reveal her pain to anyone. It is the case with many Indian women. They dont let out their sorrow (sply when it comes to husband) to anyone.

Suhana was great. The greatest part was even after  Ishan got angry (for the first time with her πŸ˜†), she didnt change her words. She was stubborn enough to repeat that she was right πŸ˜†

Dadi & Radha bua were also totally different yesterday. One was out of her jovial mood and another was empathyzing with a mother.

Isnt it similar to most of our lives after marriage? Ofcourse, it is not that we have such horrible experiences in life. But, till marriage we are just daughters and are pampered by parents. We dont get to play any specific role as such. But after marriage, the responsibility towards husband, children, parents and in-laws everything comes together. We need to play a mother, daughter, wife and a daughter-in-law keeping everyone and ourselves happy. And at this juncture, if a woman wants to look for her own identity balancing all the roles, then it is not easy.

Very well said Pallavi. πŸ‘ God did not send women with a manual for men to understand how we balance all these relationships in life. But he definitely sent us with all the skills we need. Women are like a rainbow in the sky with so many beautiful colors. When I see a rainbow in the sky I always think its the god's way to remind men that there is one in their life to cherish and remind women how beautiful they were created to spread happiness around them.. 😍
Hum great hai yaar.. 😍😍😍
vishmewell thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Brilliant post  as always ......

Agree SGP tends to potray real people as in how most of us are with a bit of evrything in us .....i think badi maa and Ishaan are the only char which are  a little idealistic .......but they too have their moments ........so it is like u can identify yrself with the chars as well as the situations they find themselves in .

They are not idealistic. But real... there are people like Ishaan and Badi maa. May be they are few in number. My husband is like Ishaan. He pampers me... he gives me absolute freedom and respects my decisions... We both are living in two different places coz I want to be a successful entrepreneur and can't achieve it in the place he works. We meet one a month. He takes the trouble to drive 8 hrs each way. He never once complained in the last 4 yrs. I sacrificed my booming law practice for our marriage and he feels its time I get encouragement to do whatever I want. 

Badi is Badi maa... πŸ˜ƒ The day I can completely be like Badi maa, it will truly be an accomplishment in life. Kudos to Ravi Ojha... Hands down!!!
vishmewell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanayaa

Diiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiii awesum topic as always.... πŸ‘ enjoyed reading alll d comments πŸ‘πŸΌ Diiiiii u kno I was just going to pm u asking about ur whereabouts afteralll almost ek din ho gaya tha epi ko air hue nd aapka ek bhi post ek bhi cmnt nh dekha ahhh SGP forum is incomplete widout its gurus 😳 wen I saw dis topic I literally started dancing lolz ur ur posts r gr8 😳
Diiiii thnku for starting dis topic bada sahi topic hai πŸ€—
I feel proud to be a woman ya... Being a women itself is an amazing thing lolz.... W r d bestest πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Diii I agree Suhana did talk gud things about Ishaan but dey werent directly from her heart.... She said all dat just to prove to Sid dat Ishaan is a gr8 guy...She said all dt just aiwe hi widout even thinking...ya she did appreciate ishaan nd I luved wat she said about him but it wuld have been much much much better if she wuld have said all dat whole heartedly... Hyeee kaash vo din jaldi aaye jab suhana bas ishaan ke naam ki maala japti rahe 😍

Badi maa: Wat to say about dis woman.... Wordw r not enough to describe her goodnesss... She is god's angel.... Unke jaisa koi ho hi nhi skta...she is awesum....
U kno di I was confused as to why badi ma was behaving lyk dat... A woman lyk badi maa who sets out everything perfectly in a calm nd composed manner was getting frustrated over a small issue.... Asli vajah to baad me hi pata chali... I had tears in my eyes seeing dose last scenes.... Nd today badi proved dat she is d best... Man how can she says dis so easily to dada g dadi g dat dey should not break deir relationship wid deir kd just bcoz of her.... My my she is out of d world... She must have felt bad saying all dat but she doesnt cares d only thing she cares about is her family's happiness.... She never really cares about herself bas want to see her family happy nd dis is indeed d most gr8est trait of a woman... Patience nd selfnessness women r blessed wid dese characters yaar nd wid dese dey r able to solve all d damn pribs coming in her way.....
Ahhhh dadigi's pain was depicted soooo wellll..... It proved*a mother always remains d same a caring nd loving woman no doubt how much her children have troubled her*....her dialogue*he was d one who called me mom for d first tym how can I forget him* was soooooo touching... Lols she was lyk we r d culprits we must have not given him d proper sanskaars gosh maa ko kbhi apne baccho me galti nhi dikhai deti....
Nd cuming to radha bua.... I really cant understand dis lady... Man she can very welll understand dadigi's pain... Her talks clearly indicated dat she understands d meaning of being a mother still she behaves sooo weirdly wid her child.... I really cant uderstand her.... Mujhe koi unki psychology samjhao....dis lady is unpredictable lolz....
Mai to haath dho ke radha bua ke peeche pad gyi 🀣 par plzzz koi samjhao mjhe unki philosophy....*excuseme gurujis....apni kalam uthao aur mjhe smjhao* i m w8ing πŸ˜†

Nd yesss thnk god dis show doesnt have ny negative character nd it doesnt portrays wrong image of women.... Alll thnks to Ravi sir hats offf to him for making dis wonderful show

Haaiilaa Sannu... yeh kyaa maangliya thune??? 😲😲 Soch lo aur ek baar... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 1... 2... 3... chal now I have to write about radha bua.aka nagin?? (not any more na?)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Radha Bua's character is made like Aina (mirror). Like a mirror assumes the image of person or thing in front it. radha bua ki asthithva bhi Kashyap parivar ki logon se juda hai... Dadi ke woh daadi ki tarah hi rehthi hai, Badi maa ke saamne badi maa ki tharah, dadaji ke saamne dadaji ke tharah, panna, Inder... etc... Aaj ki epi mein woh kithna saaf dikhay diya when she was with Panna and Suhana in Badi Maa's room... she reflected Panna's feelings...when she started crying, gale lagayi, samjhaya, chupkarayi, when Suhana was telling Badi maa she is in her party only... Radha bua was reflecting Suhana's feelings and expressions... For the first time I felt radha bua was like the aina (mirror) in today's epi...

aparakshitij thumbnail
Loved dis post!Hats off 2 u as well as da makers of da show!πŸ‘

Dis show potrays a story which we can all easily relate to.All da characters r fantastic & appear close to life.Der is no over da top drama,now forever scheming villan,none of da women dress lyk dey r goin 4 a marriage,dis is jst so natural!It hardly seems lyk a serial.Its lyk seeing one's own family/extended family on screen-older brothers/sisters/cousins bullying da younger one,eldest couple-dada n dadi/nanu n nani, who keeps fighting for small,small reasons,mother lyk badi maa who tks cr of evry1 in da houz,who is der agony aunt,guide,mother,all into one,etc.Da simplicity wid wich da story of all da women n odr characters is told is da best part of da show!😊

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@vishmewell
Great topic Laxmi!!! πŸ‘ Thank u dhi....😳Mother is the sweetest word in the dictionary!!! No wonder we say Mother tongue, mother land, mother earth, Sakthi the energy the vital element for life force on earth, refer to rivers as feminine. Such is the importance of a woman in god's creation. Wow... dhi so well said..... u have added a totally different perspective to this term Woman.....Clap.....
Mentally women are stronger than men. Women don't come with a manual to be a daughter, a sister, DIL, wife, and a mother. We are gifted to handle all these different roles at the same to time with great compassion. A Woman is a perfect rainbow in human form. 100% agreeing dhi.... The woman is just put to test in so many circumstances and she emerges in  triumph in most cases....! but sometimes the ego in men never accepts the success in woman....!
I wonder why people can't realize that? I am so glad SGP portrays women in their true form unlike other shows. ...mainly sober dressing sense with  no pally on the head forever... though it does happen in interiors.... i feel the shows should promote the power in them rather than succumb to the same old practises...!
Thanks god he created women!!! ....Clap..... i have heard this quote somehwere dhi........"God cannot be everywhere... hence he made mothers...." it is so very true......πŸ˜›

luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tht was a lovely post
reag it at tht point of time while i strted hating the fact tht m a girl🀣

thnx 4 such a wonderful post
yeah this world is dependent on woman both directly n indirectly
hope everyone realises thid somedayπŸ˜ƒ
allizzwell thumbnail
@venture
rightly said dear.... i guess here in forum the minds also think similar due to the positive atmosphere in the serial... so no bashing till now... i don't think bashing will happen either as we respect each other's views....! so love this forum....and yes credit goes to the serial makers for giving us such a wonderful serial...!
it has so much depth in it... am sure it will win many hearts!  even we are just 3 to 4 weeks old in this forum... but the warmth make us feel much much older....!πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishmewell

Leo & Laxmi Motherhood is the crown of Womanhood!!

WoW... vish so rightly said...!!!!πŸ‘...πŸ‘...πŸ‘
allizzwell thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: aparakshitij

Loved dis post!Hats off 2 u as well as da makers of da show!πŸ‘

Dis show potrays a story which we can all easily relate to.All da characters r fantastic & appear close to life.Der is no over da top drama,now forever scheming villan,none of da women dress lyk dey r goin 4 a marriage,dis is jst so natural!It hardly seems lyk a serial.Its lyk seeing one's own family/extended family on screen-older brothers/sisters/cousins bullying da younger one,eldest couple-dada n dadi/nanu n nani, who keeps fighting for small,small reasons,mother lyk badi maa who tks cr of evry1 in da houz,who is der agony aunt,guide,mother,all into one,etc.Da simplicity wid wich da story of all da women n odr characters is told is da best part of da show!😊

@ bold......How very true.....πŸ‘..πŸ‘
allizzwell thumbnail
@vishmewell
Haaiilaa Sannu... yeh kyaa maangliya thune??? 😲😲 Soch lo aur ek baar... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 1... 2... 3... chal now I have to write about radha bua.aka nagin?? (not any more na?)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Radha Bua's character is made like Aina (mirror). Like a mirror assumes the image of person or thing in front it. radha bua ki asthithva bhi Kashyap parivar ki logon se juda hai... Dadi ke woh daadi ki tarah hi rehthi hai, Badi maa ke saamne badi maa ki tharah, dadaji ke saamne dadaji ke tharah, panna, Inder... etc... Aaj ki epi mein woh kithna saaf dikhay diya when she was with Panna and Suhana in Badi Maa's room... she reflected Panna's feelings...when she started crying, gale lagayi, samjhaya, chupkarayi, when Suhana was telling Badi maa she is in her party only... Radha bua was reflecting Suhana's feelings and expressions... For the first time I felt radha bua was like the aina (mirror) in today's epi...

oh wow... vish u quoted on Radha bua..... i lvoe her character.... have u read the first thread of mine??? it was entirely on her.... for me she is the little angel of  the kashyap parivaar....  yes... mirror is the right word for her dep. on yest. episode....
infact i loved Panna yest. the way she missed her father ... she loved him... she hated him.... and exposed her bag of emotions in front of badi maa and yet we could see the child in her when she asked badimaa to gift her a smile.... it was so touching dhi..... arrey... SGP team... rahem karo.... everyday i shed buckets of tears.....!!!!😭....😭.....😭