Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

And this is my request from Susmi...the one I was telling Gunu about. Isn't it gorgeous?😍 I love it so much! And guess what? I created a Sanghi for our cutest Ramayan sisters. How does UrmIta sound for our Sita/Urmila jodi?πŸ˜† If you guys have different suggestions, do tell me!

Feel Free to Use!

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

And this is my request from Susmi...the one I was telling Gunu about. Isn't it gorgeous?😍 I love it so much! And guess what? I created a Sanghi for our cutest Ramayan sisters. How does UrmIta sound for our Sita/Urmila jodi?πŸ˜† If you guys have different suggestions, do tell me!

Feel Free to Use!

-Janu

OMG!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Ur req has turned out soooooooooooooooo GOOD...😍another SUPERB JOB done by Susmi..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘bt as she's closed for now...for a long time...of 1 month...m gonna miss requesting her..😭😭
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wishing Happy Ganesh Chaturthi and Eid Mubarak to all of you 😊 😊 😊
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gananaayak vardaayak deva, sab ko shubhechchha badhe bhakti sewa. 😊

Happy Ganeshotsav to all.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi everyone!

I hope you all had a fun and peaceful puja today with your family!πŸ˜ƒ Do share what you did with us!

az-ganesh-14.gif image by ohmshakti

-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guyssssss... I really hope I get to replies soon, def before the end of this CC... but so much reading to do πŸ˜­ Until then, let my bharo-fy my haaziri by sharing this lovely sig that Sano made me with the 4 jodis from Ramayan and text from NDTV's wedding song about the lamps from Ayodhya and the flames from Mithila are coming together to be life partners... feel free to use πŸ˜ƒ

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Loli,

Remember that PM I sent to all avi/sig makers about their creations being replaced by weird images by tinypic? I think the same thing happened with your Sano req, because it disappeared from both your post above and siggiebox, and is replaced instead by this weird image.....however, I had it saved in my comp so I uploaded it again for you.....just beware of this in the future, and make sure you save all your fav creations, because something's up with tinypic.πŸ˜•

-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Thanks a ton Lali, really appreciate it.... but you know what's even weirder?? I still see it normally in both my sigbox and the post πŸ˜• Same with when Aish posted her update, I was on right then before the edits and I saw it all normal... Maybe it's just certain IP addresses, or maybe I'll see the weird stuff later? Until it sorts out I guess we should stick to our other hosting sites. Thanks again!!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey guysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

...here is an avi I requested frm Ssaba Di .😳 
FEEL FREE TO USEπŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hello guysπŸ˜ƒ

...... today is 12th of Sept...
remember...today z Parina di's B'day....
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
wishing her a very happy B'dy...made a siggie for her...😳
hope U ol like...πŸ˜ƒbtw I've also posted d same in her gallery😳