damaad nahi aapka beta hu- Karan

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What a phrase used by our laadu karan, when visited CP and broughts gifts for them, "Main aapka damaad nehi hu beta hu."

What an ideal character folks. So heart touching and down to earth kind of guy and role model. I wish if every son-in law in our society feels that way.

Daadi and veer has impressed yet another time. Great work daadi. She has slapped Jaggu and Shelly by presenting that traditional family haar to Abha.

As most of us were feeling that Sanskar might change in a negative character, he has done that when he walked away from Karan and refused to accept gift from Karan.

Track is moving well folks. What do you think?  
Edited by JaspalToronto - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dadi was the best today frankly nothing to say, so it will attend and support Abha all will go well.👏
Karan will keep its promise😃 that regardless of our favorite beef (Thakur) come across our path.
Sanskar is still in a depression and there is more doubt about it it will become negative to 100%.😡
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Dadi was the best today frankly nothing to say, so it will attend and support Abha all will go well.👏
Karan will keep its promise😃 that regardless of our favorite beef (Thakur) come across our path.
Sanskar is still in a depression and there is more doubt about it it will become negative to 100%.😡

I believe that Thakur will remain against Karan but accept him in the end.
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

I believe that Thakur will remain against Karan but accept him in the end.

Thakur will be the one who will accept all the world last🥱
ikshu18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Thakur will be the one who will accept all the world last🥱

Yep agree with you Jaspal. Karan sure does know how to turn on the charm. He is really genuine and CP and the rest of the family can see that except for Mr. Thakur UPS (Uninterrupted Pain Supply) 😛.
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikshu18

Yep agree with you Jaspal. Karan sure does know how to turn on the charm. He is really genuine and CP and the rest of the family can see that except for Mr. Thakur UPS (Uninterrupted Pain Supply) 😛.

This Thakur guy has allergy with Karan thats why he behaves like that. He should be happy that his daughter married a smart and intelligent man.
ReadLo thumbnail
we rarely see what is good when it is in bad faith
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Jaggu was right in  a one scene ..he was telling to Thakur  dhamkani ke siwa aap aur kiya kar sakte hain..yes he was right 100%.. nasty thakur khamand ke siwa kuch nahi karte ...behuda faaltu  aadmi 😡 chih ! aati he unpe..instead of appreciating he is as usual showing his attitude to karan  and ab8 sanskaar.. what to say ? he will look  good as  a negative face expression...long time ago i had posted a topic ab8 him that he will turn negative ..now i see i was right ...he will turn dushman  until he will find out ab8 that real magic  letter 😉 and definitely vimal will be his best friend...............
Edited by kornofuli - 13 years ago