Fan Fictions

MINI FF [AR] Lost and Found.....

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1

"I can't believe it! I just can't........" A totally flared Armaan looked at his best friend who was standing in front of him. "You're telling me all this now?
Now when I'm married to another woman?" He asked her. "I.....I was...I was scared to lose you......." Riddhima replied back.

*Flashback*

Riddhima and Armaan had been best friends since college. At first they didn't hit off pretty well since she was new in college but then later things settled
down between them and they finally became friends. Riddhima found Armaan's sweet gestures very pleasing and before she knew it herself she had fallen
head over heals for Armaan. She tried her best to tell him her feelings. At first she wasn't scared, she thought whatever would happen she would take it as
her fate and move on in life trying to forget him. She first confided herself with her best friend Muskaan and when the response from her positive too she
thought of meeting him and telling him everything about how she felt for him. She called him that night and asked him to meet her outside the college.
He agreed and said that there was something that even he wanted to say to her.
   She reaced there on time and was waiting for him arrive. As soon as he arrived he hugged her tight. Ahhhhh...........she was on seventh heaven........

"Oh God!!! Shona you won't believe what just happened....??" Armaan said all excited.

"What happened?????" Riddhima said equally excited.

"Guess what? I just proposed to Nikita and she said YES!!!!!!!!" Armaan screamed on top of his voice.

"Oh!!!!!!"

Riddhima could ofcourse not tell Armaan her feelings about him. She looked at his face and saw the happiness on his face when he spoke about Nikita and
him. She understood that his happiness was with Nikita and not her, and once she had even heard Nikita say that she truely loves Armaan and dreams of
having his kids!!!! She thought maybe it was one sided, maybe it was only she who loved Armaan and not him. But she was so wrong......the feeling was
totally mutual.......

"What???? Shona aren't you happy???" Armaan squealed.

"No....umm...it's..it's not that......umm...I'm really happy for you guys....she's perfect for you....and by the way why didn't you ever tell me you liked her.....
oh sorry......LOVED her??" Riddhima said correcting her mistake.

"Actually I wasn't sure initially but then when I understood it was Love I decided to tell you first and ask you first but when I called you didn't pick up my
call or reply to my message so I thought that I'll go ahead with the proposing thing because I was so happy at that moment that I couldn't wait any longer!"

Armaan said running out of his breath.

"You aren't angry na? I mean....I didn't tell you first! I know your opinion about Nikki is very essential but you weren't ready talk....and you know me......
I'm excited everytime I plan to do something and can't shut my mouth for long!!!! So I just did it!!! " Armaan said again!!!

"No I'm not angry Armaan.......Nikki is a great girl, she'll always keep you happy! And you deserve the best! I'm very happy for you guys!" Riddhima said
giving Armaan a side-hug.

"Awwww.......Shona...!!!! Thats why I love you, you always stand by me even though you know I'm not always right, but this time I'm positive! She's the
one Riddhima!!!!" Armaan said with a content smile.

After their college Armaan and Nikki got married. Only Riddhima knew how difficult it was for her to see the ONLY love of her life getting married to
someone else.

*Back to present*

"I mean I just got married 2 hours ago and I come to know that my best friend has feelings for me, and not some ordinary ones.....the romantic ones!!!!!"

Armaan shouted his wits out......

"Armaan please don't.......don't do this! I promise to never come between you and Nikki, Nikki will never know about this! I.....I promise Armaan but
please don't break our freindship, I'll....I'll die without you and our friendship! Please.......please...!" Riddhima cried.

"Riddhima right now, I would suggest just get the Hell out of here! My wife is waiting for me in our room and I don't want to spoil my mood because of 
you! Please just.......just go away.....!" Armaan said trying to keep his calm.

"Armaan please listen to me I........." Riddhima began her explanation again and angered Armaan all the more.

"Riddhima I said just get the f**k out of here! I need air......just.....GET OUT!"

Riddhima was really testing his patience now. He tried to stop his tears when he saw her leave the room totally shattered.

Hadn't he waited for this? Yes he had! But now it was all over........He waited for her to confess to him, confess to him that she loves but not after he got
married. He didn't mind breaking his marraige a secod before the ceremony but she never said......anything. So he thought that maybe she never loved him
and it was only him that was fantasising about her. But the truth was that even she LOVED him, from the core of her heart and desired to be his forever!
He remembered the day when he felt for her for the very first time..........................

Hey guys!!! I'm back with a MINI FF this time........at the most 3-4 parts!!! Not more and that would be only if you guys comment and appreciate.
Hit the LIKE button and if you have the time please comment and then I'll start framing the next part...............:)

--FIZA😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice one.... sounds interesting...
plz pm me wen u update...
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really nice n different concept
pls continue soon
love sanam
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept

Continue soon

Add me to your PM list

Take care
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
plz continue
add me to PM list

TC
GAURAV
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
it sounds interesting
plzz pm me
n cont soon
thx
dhruvika
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sound interesting
armman married that to with nikki :(
armaan and riddhima hve feelings 4 each other
abb kiya hoga
do pm me
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept add me to ur pm list :)
arshluver_15 thumbnail
FIZA
that was great start......i loved the consept....its very intersting.........cont soon and ya do pm me if you cant.........
thanks for the sharing this mini with us...
nruti
flowers.forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey der, i liked yor ff and cud u plz pm me too ! thanks :)