Miley Jab Hum Tum

final good bye to benji,diya and uday

marisol45 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so guys this is it
today we saw the last of our beloved benji ,diya and uday
though abhishek,navina and jas will definitely find new projects,i'll really miss
the trio.
they made up for most of the masti element  in the gang.
so a final  thank you to our innocent dodo ,chirpy diya and the ever-smiling benji😊
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marisol45 thumbnail
23 views no replies??
i completely agree with u...........
i will miss them........
i want them in the new season...........
they are the soul of MJHT........
so lovable,januable,fresh,playfull........
oh God i will miss them desperately.........
my heart is crying.........thanx for this post........
iambobm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ill miss them
the cvs are very bad 😭😭
Edited by arjunmayankfan - 13 years ago
marisol45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

i completely agree with u...........
i will miss them........
i want them in the new season...........
they are the soul of MJHT........
so lovable,januable,fresh,playfull........
oh God i will miss them desperately.........
my heart is crying.........thanx for this post........

yaar i feel so bad knowing that we'll never see all 7 of them together again
love benia and dodo
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we will deffo miss dem....
our gang is incomplete widout benji, diya n uday....
bt guys we will try to get our old gang bck...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think there have been far too many topics on Mayank-Nupur and Samrat-Gunjan and definitely not enough on this trio.

Navina: This girl is just GORGEOUS! I think they haven't utilized her enough in this show. She has soo much capability and she can do so much more. At times, I really felt her character was just being wasted, though. Sad... But if I have a favourite female character it would have to be Dia. I'm glad she stuck with this character even though she wasn't given the screen space she deserved. From the mean and cunning Dia who wanted to get Samrat at any cost and was arrogant about her good looks, to the vulnerable Dia who, even though not wanting to, fell (and fell hard!) for the bad boy Ranvijay, to the Dia who accepted her cousins even if they weren't hot and happening like her and the cute Dia who finally fell in love with the adorable Benji. I'll miss you Dia. You were a strong independent girl and I loved how she wore what she wanted to no matter what people (ahem...Bui) thought about her clothes or said. She was always well dressed. I loved her clutches!!! (Finally, an Indian TV actress who shares my passion of clutches too!) Her stiletto heels! Her beautiful flowy dresses (esp. the white one). And her changing hairstyles! From the short pixie cuts to her long curls – her hair/wigs were awesome.  Her chemistry with Ranvijay was awesome!! Although I hated him as a character, they were sizzling on screen. I loved their rain-dance. I found that track really realistic – people get fooled by bad boys, especially cute looking ones!

Benji: What is there to say about him? He's just freaking awesome! No doubts! I remember when he was the cute chubby kid with a lisp. He was so adorable. From the very first day his relationship with Samrat was simply fantastic. I loved every moment of it. There was a particular line he said to Samrat, "Kya Gunjan ne tumhare dil ka oxygen..." I don't remember it exactly but his one-liners were awesome. The way he said Sheee-naaa was really funny. I think this is one character people don't appreciate enough. The turning point for Benji as a person came when he saw Dia in salwar kameez walking down the stairs and he stood there staring at her, mouth open. LOL that was the cutest scene ever. The way he says, "Haila..." is adorable and his comic timings with Uday is amazing. Benia was a Jodi that had the most potential but unfortunately was not utilized enough. Nevertheless I loved the "Kuch toh hua..." scene – it was too cute. I felt their story was rushed but it was adorable nonetheless.

Uday: Damn...this guy can ACT!! Jas Karan Singh – you are one of a kind. There are so many Dodo moments that I would not have digested if Jas Karan had not been paying Dodo. My personal favourite was the dood wala scene when Gunjan imagines him on a bicycle. It was really cute. His love stories never really took off with anybody – but his relationship with his Tam maam was worth watching. CJ was another independent girl and I loved the date and how he got beat up at the end. His fear of Mayank....His love for FOODDD!!...LOL Everything about him was awesome...My favourite male character on this show by far! There is no other Uday and they will never be another one!

Edited by .Anamika. - 13 years ago
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will miss the trio tooooo much.........
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I WILL BADLY MISS THEM.....
marisol45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I think there have been far too many topics on Mayank-Nupur and Samrat-Gunjan and definitely not enough on this trio.

Navina: This girl is just gorgeous! I think they haven't utilized her enough in this show. She has soo much capability and she can do so much more. At times, I really felt her character was just being wasted, though. Sad... But if I have a favourite female character it would have to be Dia. From the mean and cunning Dia who wanted to get Samrat at any cost and was arrogant about her good looks, to the vulnerable Dia who, even though not wanting to, fell (and fell hard!) for the bad boy Ranvijay, to the Dia who accepted her cousins even if they weren't hot and happening like her and the cute Dia who finally fell in love with the adorable Benji. I'll miss you Dia. You were a strong independent girl and I loved how she wore what she wanted to no matter what people (ahem...Bui) thought about her clothes or said.

Benji: What is there to say about him? He's just freaking awesome! No doubts! I remember when he was the cute chubby kid with a lisp. He was so adorable. From the very first day his relationship with Samrat was simply fantastic. I loved every moment of it. There was a particular line he said to Samrat, "Kya Gunjan ne tumhare dil ka oxygen..." I don't remember it exactly but his one-liners were awesome. The way he said Sheee-naaa was really funny. I think this is one character people don't appreciate enough. The turning point for Benji as a person came when he saw Dia in salwar kameez walking down the stairs and he stood there staring at her, mouth open. LOL that was the cutest scene ever. The way he says, "Haila..." is adorable and his comic timings with Uday is amazing. Benia was a Jodi that had the most potential but unfortunately was not utilized enough. Nevertheless I loved the "Kuch toh hua..." scene ' it was too cute. I felt their story was rushed but it was adorable nonetheless.

Uday: Damn...this guy can ACT!! Jas Karan Singh ' you are one of a kind. There are so many Dodo moments that I would not have digested if Jas Karan had not been paying Dodo. My personal favourite was the dood wala scene when Gunjan imagines him on a bicycle. It was really cute. His love stories never really took off with anybody ' but his relationship with his Tam maam was worth watching. CJ was another independent girl and I loved the date and how he got beat up at the end. His fear of Mayank....His love for FOODDD!!...LOL Everything about him was awesome...My favourite male character on this show by far! There is no other Uday and there will never be another one!

you said it girl!
these characters were truly fantastic and uniqueπŸ‘