All Indians are requested to vote... - Page 2

Poll

Are you in favour of the Quota System Prevalent in our country?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
no.i'm strongly against this.
lock_n_key thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

The government is so busy trying to please minorities, that they often forget about the majority.

Bloody corrupt politicians can all go and rot in hell for all I care!

Btw, you might get a better response to this topic on debate mansion, althought we've had this debate recently.

thanks for your support๐Ÿ˜Š
lock_n_key thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Jiya_

nope

its totally injustice
politicians don't do anything becoz they only care for their vote bank ๐Ÿ˜ก
jobs and all these things shouldnot be based on any category

these politicians talk about equality where is tht equality when they talk about reservation in jobs

instead they should do something for poor children who don't have money to study there is no need of reservation

Exactly!...
btw thanks for your support๐Ÿ˜Š
lock_n_key thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini1roka

<font color="#cc0099" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Noo!</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well i'm seeking admission in IITs (India's top engineering institutes) this year..I'm from general catagory. </font>

</div>

<div>

<font color="#cc0099" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Me n one of my friends (who's from SC catagory)were scoring almost equal marks but i got AIR 7k n she got AIR234 in SC catagory!! What an injustice!! ๐Ÿคข</font>

Oh!..then we have similar story....I am preparing for PMT....and similarly my batchmate too,who is SC,got through one exam because of the reservation thing...but couldn't get through it's Mains papers...this proves that the govt. is giving previlige to under skilled ppl who actually DON'T have the calibre but get through reservations...and then finally come falling down because in the long run, it's just TALENT that counts...๐Ÿ˜Š...
lock_n_key thumbnail
Originally posted by: UDman

It's kind of like the affirmative action program in the US... totally unfair for people like me. I work harder than minorities, but they get preference? Yeah that's fair ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i empathize with you..
lock_n_key thumbnail
thanks for the support guys....am happy that no one voted for a 'yes'......but alas,these RASCAL politicians are like dogs...kutte ki pooch kabhi sedhi nahi hoti na....bloody rascals.... ๐Ÿคข
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lock_n_key

Oh!..then we have similar story....I am preparing for PMT....and similarly my batchmate too,who is SC,got through one exam because of the reservation thing...but couldn't get through it's Mains papers...this proves that the govt. is giving previlige to under skilled ppl who actually DON'T have the calibre but get through reservations...and then finally come falling down because in the long run, it's just TALENT that counts...๐Ÿ˜Š...

Totally agree!! ๐Ÿ‘