Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

"Jagmohan Prasad Hate Club"

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
😊hey frnds😊, i am here wid a big suprise for you all ... & i am sure you will be loving it & guys if u like the suprise plzz click the "LIKE" button......so here i go........i present to you...
😡!! Jagmohan Prasad Hate Club!!😡

RULES
Those who want to becum a member of dis club shud notify me first through a PM b4 posting anything here so dat i can add their names in the members list.......
All members shud follow the normal code of conduct of india-formus (Plzz bear in mind dat dis is the Hate Club of the character of "Jagmohan Prasad " of YMGGK & not the actor shirish sharma ,so anything offensive against the actor shirish sharma will not be tolerated here)
No Bashing of characters except "Jaggu" is allowed here.......
Dis club is purely for Jaggu HATERS...
All members shud fill the "Jaggu Haters SLAMBOOK" b4 starting their discussions......
(Rules are to be strictly followed)
😡😡Jaggu Haters List😈😈
sweetbarbie (NIKKI)
Vineeta92
mariam14
Uusssmann
So cumon Jaggu Haters join in here & let out ur anger...

Edited by sweetbarbie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
ooops sorrry i dint read that. i m so sorrrrrryyyy😭😭
Edited by Uussmann - 13 years ago
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

😡😡"Jaggu Haters SLAMBOOK"😈😈

NAME- NIKKI
Frnds, call u- Nikss
Describe "JAGGU" as a person- Rude, a total monster, the only HITLER in abha-karan perfect love angle...
Do u think the atitude of jaggu will ever change towards ABHARAN??? CVS hi janee.......😆 
Describe the moment/incident wen you hated jaggu the most- Wen he blackmailed abha to leave karan or otherwise he will send thakur to mental asylum, i hate him to the core for dis...
Describe the qualities dat make ABHARAN a perfect couple  ABHA beautiful eyes, KARAN hotness  ABHARAN sensational romance & chemistry on screen & their ability to stay together under all circumstances......ABHARAN are totally inseprable❤️
Edited by sweetbarbie - 13 years ago