breaking news - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, looks like Salochna was the one who took the bull by the horns and drilled some sense into Manav ....🤗
thanks for posting the link ...
Originally posted by acrewood

hello tanya,
remember one thing which always aspires in our life,
 you always do your best & then god did the rest,

👍🏼 well said ...
In Archana's case this seems to be the case . Now let's just see this with our own eyes .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
They showed that all were trying to convince Manav-Archana but didn't show that they denied divorce
I think may be this is reserved for 1st June
Both were as stubborn as ever
We want the positive outcome
Hai. Thanks to so many. Thanks for the info. So much happy here .and waiting eagerly to see that happening😊. Next thanks are to Guari di and Hope. Your efforts have succeeded👏. You won and so we won.(A lot of thanks for your info and effort di's). Again thanks to GHT_ArMan for the sbb info. Reading that (manav listening to sulo aai words and archu's reaction to mano baba words) it seems archu will be saying yes to divorce and ultimately mannu saying Nooooooooooo to divorce🥳. Oh really hoping to see that and enjoy. And if it happens so, as we expected at last its manav stopping the divorce.Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
hey thnxxxxxxxxx 4 news atleast  finally dey realise 😊😊i just want shevani 😡😡2 get out from their lives
sorry but I am still not convinced....

lets c what happens...
Originally posted by bhavni88

sorry but I am still not convinced....

lets c what happens...

Bhavni is right . Ekta cannot be trusted . Wait till we see this with our own eyes ...😆
Tanyadi, Bhavini:

I too am not convicned which is why I am not celebrating

Ekta cannot be trusted.  I have a feeling our hopes will be crushed because of the shravani delivery track. something is going to happen and it is not what we expected. wait and watch. arre how can u belive news channels who said last week divorce is happening and then suddenly this week it si not happening. arre if they were lying last week don't  u think they could be lying this week?
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Tanyadi, Bhavini:

I too am not convicned which is why I am not celebrating

Ekta cannot be trusted.  I have a feeling our hopes will be crushed because of the shravani delivery track. something is going to happen and it is not what we expected. wait and watch. arre how can u belive news channels who said last week divorce is happening and then suddenly this week it si not happening. arre if they were lying last week don't  u think they could be lying this week?

totally agree....ekta knows that the fans dont want the divorce and she always messes up her serials..😡

and why the reference to 'bappa'..?..he was mentioned almost everyday...so this will have 2 be taken into account...they didn't show shrav at the court scene..maybe she arrives later..
Originally posted by bhavni88

totally agree....ekta knows that the fans dont want the divorce and she always messes up her serials..😡

and why the reference to 'bappa'..?..he was mentioned almost everyday...so this will have 2 be taken into account...they didn't show shrav at the court scene..maybe she arrives later..

yes  I noticed that she was not there. if they left her at home then I will be thankful. I don't have a very happy feelign this morning. I think something unexpected not so happy is going to happen.  the Ha and Sbs are flip flopping. one fo the stories has to be true. I think it was last weeks and this week's story si only for TRP's