taking each other for granted...

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
do you think that after years of bein in a relationship where the couple is dearly in love and trust each other,there is a tendency of taking each other for granted?

is it good?what can be done abt it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiannax143 thumbnail
I think once you have been in a relationship for so long you know you can count on your significant other to do anything for u and that's when you begin to take them for granted. There's really nothing you can do about it just make sure he/ she knows how much you love and appreciate them :)
I think that it depends on people, in a relationship, it might be that only one person take the other for granted and the other one not. Its just that the other person has done soo much for the other that they start taking each other for granted.

And i think it is one of the worst thing that might happen, that is taking someone for granted because it does hurt a lot. Everyone has a right to being feel that they are important and need respect.

For your question all i can say is that taking someone for granted is not good at all, and the only thing that can be done is to show urself and ur habit about the other person, distant urself then the other one will feel that he/she might lose you.

Nice topic ^^
Edited by SweetAngel18 - 13 years ago
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
look i dono but may be
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think maybe....because whenever you have something, you don't really know or care about its value but after you loose it...it hurts. But it depends....