Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
pooja ki to paata nahin.....but ur awesome farzana...rlly....
anyways.......do update soon......waiting for his reply

halaa thumbnail
that was amazing and awesome update. komarsh first meeting was very interesting.i just loved the sorry poem. thank u for this lovely update  and for ur pm.plz continue soon.
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So Cutee!!
I Lovedd The Komal Adarsh Scene
And Arhaan Pooja
Anyways Update Soon x

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Aabrayy

pooja ki to paata nahin.....but ur awesome farzana...rlly....
anyways.......do update soon......waiting for his reply

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks Aabrayy.πŸ˜ƒ U and your ff is awsum also.πŸ˜‰
ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: halaa

that was amazing and awesome update. komarsh first meeting was very interesting.i just loved the sorry poem. thank u for this lovely update  and for ur pm.plz continue soon.

Thank u also for reading this part.πŸ˜›
shruthiR thumbnail
Just read chps 4,5 & 6.They were awesome⭐️.I am glad that Arhaan and Pooja have started to feel something for each other.Looking forward to the next chp😊
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Just read ur FF. I liked it a lot...differnt storyline.

Waiting for next ch.

-Sona
ffkhan thumbnail

Part-7

Arhaan didn't expect any more mail after the bitter scold of Pooja. So he didn't open his laptop or computer. He felt something new in his mind. He was absent minded almost all the time. He was thinking about his new feeling. He couldn't figure out what it exactly is. Is it good to feel in this way, or is it bad? He could not decide. He felt that for whom he has a special feeling, for the same person he was also feeling sad.

Pooja, Komal and Aarushi sleep in a bedroom together on a huge king size bed. Aarushi was busy with her homework on her study desk. Anjai went to their bed for sleep. But was no sleep in Pooja's eye. She still sat in front of the computer and waiting for Krishna's reply. But no reply came. So she became very upset. She consoled herself like this, "I behaved very badly with Krishna. Maybe for this reason he's not replying me." But even she felt still upset and sad. 

Arhaan and Pooja, both of them thought the same question. The also got the same replies also.

- When do we feel sad?

- When someone hurts our heart.

- Who can hurt our heart?

- He who is very close to our heart.

- Who is very close to our heart? 

- With whom we fall in love.

- With whom have I fallen in love?

Both of them got the last answer also.

"Krishna!" saying this, Pooja thought something and grabbed Aarushi from her study table. "What happened, Pooja?" Aarushi asked her.

"I'm in love, Aarushi!" Pooja replied.

"I knew that!" Aarushi almost jumped.

"Ssshh! Tell it quietly! Di is in the room. Be careful." Pooja warned her.

Aarushi said in low voice, "Whatever, I told you about it before. I know that with whom you are in love. That guy is none other than Krishna."

"Are you happy hearing this that I'm in love with him?" Pooja asked her.

"Yes. Why I should not be?" Aarushi replied.

"Don't you think things are getting odd now-a-days?" Pooja asked it to Aarushi.

"Why are you thinking this?" Aarushi asked to Pooja.

"The guy till now with whom I haven't met face-to-face, how could I start loving him? This is not fair." Pooja said.

"But look, maybe Fortune Goddess has written your and Krishna's name together. You both surely will meet in future." Aarushi tried to understand her.

Pooja said, "I even don't know that what he feels about me. Once he said me that he doesn't understand what the love is. That means maybe he has not the feeling for me which I feel for him."

"Have faith on by guru." Aarushi encouraged her. "I think he also feel for you. Maybe he's feeling shy to tell this to you."

"Okay then, I will also not tell him about this. If he feels anything for me, he has to tell this to me. Otherwise, I'll be there always for him as a friend always." Pooja said.

"Pooja! Why I thought Pooja's name?" Arhaan asked himself.

"We are friends, not than more. It can't be love. What! What I said right now? LOVE? No no no." Arhaan was becoming more and more tensed.

"You, Arhaan Behl, who never thought of falling in love, is now thinking about love! How could you?" Arhaan asked himself.

"Maybe I'm becoming mad after working non-stop shooting. I should take rest. Then only the bugs of 'LOVE' will be away from my head." Arhaan thought.

Arhaan went on his bed and fell asleep.

(In dream)

Arhaan went into a circus gallery. No one was there. Suddenly he heard the sounds of footsteps. He turned back. It was a clown.

A Clown

"Hello, Arhaan." He said.

"Who are you?" Arhaan asked him.

"Aren't you recognizing me? I am Arhaan." The clown replied.

"Your name is also Arhaan!" Arhaan said happily.

"We both are the same person!." He said.

"Sorry I didn't get you." Arhaan asked him confusedly.

"Didn't you remember the bet with Pooja?" He asked Arhaan.

"Which bet?" Arhaan asked.

"Pooja said that one day you will fall in love. She said that if you'll fall in love, you have to send your picture wearing clown's dress to her. You've fallen in love. So now you have to wear clown's dress and have to send it to Pooja. And this is the clown getup of you."

Arhaan starred at the Clown Arhaan in a foolish look. He couldn't speak anything.

The clown Arhaan continued saying, "Look at the mirror."

"Where is the mirror?" Arhaan asked him in trembling voice.

"Can't you notice? The mirror is in front of you!"

Arhaan looked carefully in front of him. He found the mirror. The 'clown Arhaan' was in the mirror. Then he looked at himself. He was also in a clown's getup! He got that he was talking with himself for a long time! And also got that he has fallen in love with Pooja!

'Noooooooooooo!' Saying it, Arhaan got up from his bed. He looked at the wall clock. It was 3.00 am.

Arhaan went in front of his mirror. He carefully noticed his getup. His dress-up was normal in reality, not like clown's dress-up. He understood that he saw only a dream. But also understood it's not only a dream, it's a warning for him.

He lost all his sleep seeing the 'bad' dream. Yes, falling in love is bad for Arhaan.

Arhaan said himself, "Arhaan, have you gone mad? You have fallen in love? The guy, whom hasn't ever believed in love, is now falling in love for a girl with whom he hasn't ever MEET! What a SHIT!"

Arhaan thought, "Maybe I have become mad because of the non-stop working. I should take a proper rest now. "

But thinking about all these, he couldn't sleep properly. Arhaan was just rolling in his bed. He thought, "This love disease won't let me sleep!"

9-8-2007

Arhaan didn't even notice that, when time passed 3.00 am to 8.00 am.

Umar bhai came and knocked his door. "Sir, it's becoming very late. Don't you have to go in shooting spot?"

Arhaan opened his door and sat down on his bed. He asked Umar bhai, "Don't you know that director Nana has given me a week's vacation?"

"I know sir. But today Nana sir himself phoned you to go in shooting spot." Umar bhai replied.

"But how could he say this after giving me a vacation?" Arhaan asked him confusingly.

"Sir, I just conveyed you that he phoned you." He replied helplessly.

"Okay, you may go now." Arhaan said. So Umar bhai leaved the room.

Arhaan called Nana and asked him, "Nana, why suddenly you called me in shooting spot after giving me a vacation?" Arhaan asked.

"I have arranged just a song sequence. Just shot for this sequence. Then you can go in vacation wherever you want to. But please, do the shot." Director Nana suggested him.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." Arhaan said.

Then Arhaan took a bath from his washroom and then quickly dressed-up to go in shooting spot.

His father, Sajjan was sitting on dining chair. When Arhaan was passing through the stair, he saw him and asked,

"Hello my dear son, how are you? What's going on with your movie project?"

"Fine, dad." he replied.

"Arhaan dear, won't you have your breakfast?" Sajjan asked.

"No father, I'm not hungry." He replied. "I am in rush hour dad. I have to go to shooting spot." Arhaan continued.

So he went into his car jumping and started his car to reach there.

"What happened to Arhaan today? He always takes his breakfast, why toady he hasn't?" Sajjan asked himself.

That's because he's in love.πŸ˜‰  

Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oyyee arhaan behll se arhaam mallik? and then rids and muski?? ee DMG FF hain kaa?? 🀣 🀣

and plus soo happy that they fall in love wid each other and evn realised it......and the clown arhaan 🀣 im imagining.OMG hilarious
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

oyyee arhaan behll se arhaam mallik? and then rids and muski?? ee DMG FF hain kaa?? 🀣 🀣

and plus soo happy that they fall in love wid each other and evn realised it......and the clown arhaan 🀣 im imagining.OMG hilarious

Go to in the first page of my index and see what I wrote.
BTW- it was an editing mistake.😳