Unexpected :: [Mayur] :: Chapter 3 :: Page 48

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola guys!

i know u must be thinking that am i mad?? i mean i have no time to update my other ffs and i am starting a new one! But it is a result of a challenge and one thing is for sure - Mahak never backs from any challenge.

I love challenges and love to try my best at them! And one thing i love about myself is that i never back up from any type of challenge. When someone says that its a challenge, then i HAVE to try my best at it!

My friend reads all of my fan fictions, one-shots, stories and some stuffs which i don't publish. So she was the one who is responsible for this one. She told me that i can't write romantic stuffs. i told her that i blush deeply when i try to write romantic stuffs. Then she was like if i wan't to really become a writer in all aspects, then i need to write romantic stuffs. she said that i can't let anything come in the way of writing. When i argued [like little kids do for a doll] she challenged me to write a super romantic ff! and now there is no backing!

So this idea struck me almost immediately. This was pre-decided and i am nervous to start this. This is the most romantic and super passionate ff ever written by me! So i welcome u to my ff where u can never guess about the next part.πŸ˜†

love,
Mahak
Edited by ...Mahak... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Made by anshi.....she makes such cute things na? Thanks sis..

Thank u rabi [rose.mn] for the beautiful banner.....i love it like hell.....thanks twinie..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhhwYE1oqk[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhhwYE1oqk

Thanks Daksha for making such a  beautiful vm and having patience enough to hear all the instructions. I can't get a better vm that this! i just love this one!

okay....now u must have understood what's the concept....and if not, then comeon! why am i writing this story for? πŸ˜† agar sab vm se hi pata chal jaayega then why am i writing it down in words? πŸ˜† and this is the most romantic ff i ever wrote! 😳

And ya, i am a bit lazy in updating ....so u can remind me every time u need an update..πŸ˜ƒ..i won't mind at all! πŸ˜† And ya, read this ff at your own risk! This may contain too romantic stuffs which are not advisable for children below 8 years! πŸ˜†

Ohk, let me stop my rambling and tell u something. πŸ˜Š  Well, this is a long ff and no ways it is less than 20 parts! πŸ˜• In this ff, the things u will expect and NOT going to happen. This is a totally unexpected tale. 😳 When u will expect something, i will make sure that i don't do that! 😈

Read this ff if u want, But one thing, Please do comment on this. Actually me nervous in writing romantic stuffs but i want to try that bit too. So help me.

Now bas! bhashan khatam! πŸ₯± And now i am waiting for ur agreement!

love,

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yupie...1st to comment.............waiting 4 more dear..pls continue soon
Asmara. thumbnail
eagerly waiting for the update....
nice vm...
..pebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
im just cuming for u , u have already told and i know its a wonderful concept! very good anshika  and rabi keep up the good work! and daksha awesome vm ! waise mahak i will keep expecting the unexpected only!

d continue

priyal
Edited by ..pebo.. - 13 years ago
jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

did forgot edit no probz am editing now!πŸ˜†

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 13 years ago
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mahak..πŸ€—
Lovely VM n Siggy Dear...❀️
Very Intresting...Would Love to read this..!!
Do Cont.Soon
Thanks For The PM..!!

-Mehek-
The-chosen-one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey yr
m so eagerly waiting mahak

i m so anticipated for it now

and no ways... i trust u can write romantic stuff too.... bas aakhein band kar ke rakhnaπŸ˜†

hehehe..... plz post the 1st part jaldi jaldi!!!!

can't wait

don't worry i'll make sure u update this regularly....

i'll bug u everytime!!!!
😈

love ya

*deepika*
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mahak i loved the concept as far as i have understood it do continue soon .............