Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
shes nt nominated ahhhhhhhhhh:O:O
maybe krishu got nominated as fav pati so she got angry n told spa ppl not to add her in fav patni catagory:P
ehehe
jokes apart she shud b dere,jaise b hai patni tu hainaa..
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree with u infact they also not nominayed pratigya in favourite beti and  favourite bahu category on the other hand that girl name suhana from ''sasural genda phool'' is nominated for favorite bahu this is not done with pratigya
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishid

Simple She does not deserve to be in that Category πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
No offense to any Pratigya fans but it is TRUE. πŸ˜ƒ
Patni wala kya kam kiya hai ushne ?? πŸ˜•
oops !! sorry she fixes the Bed 10 times a day πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and take out clothes for Krishna, (which he never wearsπŸ˜† πŸ˜†)  Makes tea for him (which he never drinks πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

Hahhahahahahahha lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I totally and completely agree with you she doesnt deserve to be in that category the way she insults her pati everyday no one will put her in tht categoryπŸ˜›
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But one thing she makes food, serve the food, oooops !! Achar banati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( after taking shower πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ), Marathon run for Amma πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, anything else ??? koi aur bahu wala kam ??

yaar...she can make only veg food...but baba likes nonveg, that is what he always eat at dabha...so to become best pani she should make nonveg food...πŸ˜†
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar...she can make only veg food...but baba likes nonveg, that is what he always eat at dabha...so to become best pani she should make nonveg food...πŸ˜†

Main to kehti hun Patni hone ke nate ushe bhi pati ke sath khana shuru kar dena chahiye. wohi favorite patni πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Abhi mayke gayi ho to nainaji se bolke shikhle ma beti dono. Nainaji bhi Prof.  Bodhaoo ko khilayegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feats

Hahhahahahahahha lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I totally and completely agree with you she doesnt deserve to be in that category the way she insults her pati everyday no one will put her in tht categoryπŸ˜›

Thankoo πŸ€—
Exactly
she insults My Baba every single day and that is for no reason. Patni kaise hui bhai ??
i think she should be nominated in the category called Enemy Patni or something. i m sure no one can beat her in that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and we can have a whole lot of reasons for nominating her in this category. πŸ˜‰
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankoo πŸ€—
Exactly
she insults My Baba every single day and that is for no reason. Patni kaise hui bhai ??
i think she should be nominated in the category called Enemy Patni or something. i m sure no one can beat her in that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and we can have a whole lot of reasons for nominating her in this category. πŸ˜‰

Enemy Patni. kiya catagory hai πŸ˜†
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunia

Enemy Patni. kiya catagory hai πŸ˜†

Thankoo dunia πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ
Doesn't she fit perfect in that Category ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: princ355

amrapali_dubey  by donig all the house hold work is not wat a hubby wife relation all abt the respect trust and love they have is more more more and more important then just donig the house work so in my eyes ita rite that shes not nominated as shes not even 0.1% wife type to baba

Wah Beta!!  bilkul sahi ja rahe ho πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
main to kehti hun Not even 0.00000000000000001 %
Edited by vishid - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amm ya she should have been nominated for Favorite Bahu πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•Let me think why she is not nominated for that Category. Apne dimag ke ghode dodati hoon πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mujhe to woh bahu se jyada kisi NGO ki head lagti hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But one thing she makes food, serve the food, oooops !! Achar banati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( after taking shower πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ), Marathon run for Amma πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, anything else ??? koi aur bahu wala kam ??

How could you forget her saving Kesar's baby thus pleasing sasural about the coming potha?😲