~* Seven May 28, 2010 Written Update *~

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the delay. Oh, and by the way, don't forget to Vote for the Seven Banner Contest!! if you haven't already. And remember to participate in this week's Gotw.

Enjoy!!

The episode starts off at the beach. Eklavya gives the guru the coin, and the guru tells them that they need to find the book. Asmin says that it was their job to protect it; what if Asht got the book. The three gurus say that it is in the sea and Asht couldn't have gotten it, but they need to find it. Mastishk says that the sea is too big, and it would be hard to find it in 10 days. The guru tells them, "10 days? No, you need to find it tonight by using the stars to help."

Shunya and Shlok are talking about the seven, and Shunya says "I just wish that Dr. Charak was here right now." A few second after she says that, the invisible man shows up and reveals himself. It was young Dr. Charak who came from 1967. Shlok and Shunya look at each other in shock when they see him.

The Seven are on the boat with the young guy, and he shows them the saptarishi. He tells them that he learned astrology from the three gurus. Hriday wonders how, because the gurus are blind, and the guy replies that they weren't always blind. They learned the study of the stars from their gurus at the ashram. But then one day, and everyone but the three died in the fire. Varya asks, "Dr. Charak's ashram? The guy replies, "Charak, I've heard the name before." Then they ask him where he's from, to which he responds, "I don't know. When I was young, a devil killed my family, looking for you seven. (I think its prob. Asht, because he is the one who's after all of them,) I was one, and I mourned the loss of my family in the jungle. The three saved me from wild animals, and took me with them, teaching me everything." Then he asks them what direction they want to go in, and Asmin says, "Aren't you going to tell us?" He replies, "I could only help, you have to tell me what direction to go in." Mastishk asks where they would start in this huge sea, and Drish says, "Tish, maybe we can find the answer in the sky. (Smart girl) "Everyone looks up. Drish says, "I mean, think about it guys, Astrologers sent us here, right? So maybe our clue will also be hidden in the stars."

Dr. Charak says that he is a time traveler and he says that the bhavishivani says something about that year. Shunya says, "But the bhavishivani'." He asks her how she knows about the bhavishivani, and Shunya says, "Baba, don't you know us? I'm Shunya, that's Shlok." He asks how they know him, and Shlok says that he is their guru, their Dr. Charak. He says, 'This must have happened after 1967, that's why I don't know you." Shunya asks what he wants from the right now. He says, "Something happens this year, so I studied this year more. And he hid because he didn't know if they were good or bad." Shlok apologizes. Shunya asks about the books, and Charak asks, what books? I'm trying to find out about them Then he asks, "What do you know about the bhavishivani?" Shunya says, we know what you told us. "Then he asks about the seven. Shunya says that they are there too, and Shlok asks if he would like to see them, and Dr. Charak replies, "Yes."

On the boat, Varya asks, "What will happen in the sky? We don't even have any clues. What will we look for?" Asmin says, "There must be something. Some sort of star, mark, symbol, or constellation." Everyone is wondering, Drishika looks up, while Mastishk bites him nails. Hriday then says, "One minute. They say that stars change their position every day. So maybe we need to look for some special day." Mastishk says, "Of course, we all got out powers at the same time." Asmin exclaims, "Exactly, June 21st, 1998, 3:03 P.M." Hriday says, "So a star, constellation,

or planet that was specially seen that day." The guy goes, "Yes, Venus was closest to the Earth that day." They look for Venus, "the brightest object in the night sky", but it is cloudy, so they can't see anything.

Diya and Jhanvi are shown sitting with Radhika when Mahesh walks in. Jhanvi tells Diya everything is ok, and she just needs some rest. Mahesh tells Diya not to get scared and not to worry, they'll get Asht. Diya says, "Sir, you don't know him. He'll kill you." Mahesh convinces Diya into helping him find Asht.

Asht is talking to Shiven and tells him that their destiny is in the stars, and they will win. Asht tells Shiven to gather his group. He thinks to himself that the maha guru got him stuck because the mantra didn't let anyone live or die. But the mantra was what let someone win, but the person who took it on lost their happiness before.

The seven wonder how they will see since the clouds are in the way. Asmin goes to Varya, "Only one of us can move the clouds, what say Varya?" Varya skeptically tells them, "no, no, no. I can't do this. When I cry it rains, but I can't control nature." They tell her to try, so she does. Varya starts to chant the mantra, and the others look up; it was working. Varya esclaims, " Oh my god, I can control the nature." Drishika notices Venus, and they go towards it.

Shunya uses her eyes to project the images of the Seven for Dr. Charak. They talk about Asht, and Dr. Charak is surprised to hear the villain is Asht. He was going to say something about him, but disappeared.

Asmin notices the Seven's symbol in the water, and they establish the fact that they have to look there. Mastishk decides to go scuba diving to look. Drish asks "Why, you're scared of water." Mastishk tells her that if he can't get past his inner threats and fears, how will he defeat Asht?" (Well said) Eklavya says that he will also go, because he would be able to swim really fast. They get geared up, and then dive in. The two go through a bunch of rigs, and logs. There are many chests they look through, and places too, but they don't find anything.

Shunya and Shlok are talking and wondering what Dr. Charak was going to say about Asht. Shlok wonders if Dr. Charak knew all along in present time about this time traveling he did in the past. So he must have known all along that Asht was alive, and their enemy. Shunya goes. "So he knew us before he took us in and that he knew he wasn't going to live?" Shlok responds, "Maybe." Shunya ponders, "So Maha Guru gave him the Vatra Satva mantra before?" (Flashback of Maha Guru giving Asht posed as Charak the holy things) Shlok says, "That means maha guru already knew that, he knew everything." (Flashback of "Dr. Charak" changing to Asht and Maha guru exclaiming, "Asht, tum?) "Shunya goes, "And this is what Asht found out later. And he killed Maha Guru." (Flashback of Asht killing Maha Guru) Shlok- "And this is why Asht doesn't want to kill the seven, he wants to take their powers instead, Vajra Satra ki"

The five are starting to look worried. Mastishk is shown looking in a trunk. He gets stung by something that shot out of this round thing. Meanwhile, Drish is really worried while Hriday consoles her. She gets a vision of Mastishk in his trouble. She tells what she sees, and starts freaking out and shouting. She decides to send Eklavya telepathy (twice) and tell him to help Mastishk. Drish continues getting really stressed out. Eklavya swims over the Mastishk and brings him up. Since there is no mark, Asmin can't even heal him. Hriday manages to heal Mastishk with the amrut he had with him from Narandra. Drish insists (like a kid) that she will go underwater. The three gurus are on the shore wondering why they aren't back, and talk about the Bhavishivani. Meanwhile, Drish and Eklavya look around underwater and then finally find their sign, and then the book. The next thing shown is the seven on the beach with the three gurus and the guy. They ask who will take the book's knowledge, and Drish steps forward. They say, good. This book is about seeing the past, present, and the future, so she definitely has the power in her since she could see the future, but this time, whenever she wants. But the future she sees is not definitely what will happen. Drishika asks if she will have to be unconscious every time, and one of the gurus responds, " That you get a lot of knowledge and power, so you have to lose some." Varya asks where the next destination is and he replies, "Ghata se bhi agai, samay se bhi paray."( I think it is, ahead of happening, something(don't know what paray means) time). They wonder what it means. They then leave the place.

Precap- Shunya and Shlok are shouting to each other, "We have to bring Dr. Charak back!" "Yeah, but how?"  "I don't know!!!" Later, the Seven and the Guardians are shown discussing and they think that they have to get the next book from Asht, since he has it. (Yeah, have fun with that. Since he's going to give the book up so easily, and especially to them.)  Shiven's dad says to Asht, "Asht, I have opened the secret of your book." Shunya says, "There's something wrong. Varya has reached somewhere else." Haryaksh asks, "What do you mean by she reached somewhere else?" Shiven brother says to Shiven, "Weaker minds do not deserve this Earth; only stronger minds do." Shiven replies, "That's what guruji says." Asht is shown grinning evilly wearing his regular black outfit.

~Radhika

Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for the update! 😃