Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow...!!! Lovely... I love all the scenes... I would love to see atleast two or three of those scenes... I HOPE the CVs are read this.... :-)
Thanks for posing... :-)
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aiye haiy
kiya baat hai
maan was so cute
hehhehe
do continue
bye sumi
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You know guys what's funny. I was actually thinking of a campfire scene for Maaneet!  Guess the psychic CVs read my mind!
Edited by averma4583 - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tomiko

This is totally FF material!

I demand you start writing one now!😃

I agree.............plz...start!!😃
Originally posted by: Sofna

I agree.............plz...start!!😃

Theek hai, ab itna sab keh rahe ho toh maan ki tarah kharoos nahin hoon 😆😆.

I will start once Maaneet are in Delhi at Maan's place. Tab mazaa aayega. :) It will be easier incorporate all those scenes.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My dear averma .......... this is going to be the bible for all Maneet addicts ..... now that you've got us totally addicted ...... 😍

We all demand that this continues ...... more scenes or short stories or FF ..... your choice ....... 😃
Ok, this is for the much awaited campfire scene:

Maan is applying ointment to Geet's back wounds after having told Geet to be quiet with attitude (attitude mein bhi uska pyaar jhalak hai! hehe)

And when Geet screams in pain "Ouch", Maan with a concerned look 😳 and feeling bad that he applied the ointment too briskly,  will start to  apply the  ointment slowly  saying softly "Bahut dard ho raha hai?"

And then perhaps will feel cold, and Maan will say "Geet, jao tent ke andar so jao. Tumhe shayad thand bhi lag rahi hai. Main aaj raat bahar hi sota hoon.
Kal savera hum dono Delhi chal rahe hain. " And he will be the chowkidaar for the whole night.

Geet will say "Delhi?"

Maan-"Main  phaisla kar chuka hoon. Aur tum achhi tarah se jaanti ho main apne phaisle badalta nahin. Aur tumhara woh lathait bhai bhai kum kasayi zyada nazaar aata hai."

Geet agrees silently. She's having a hard time to walk. So Maan carries her inside the tent, and lies her down. Another intense eyelock, and then Maan comes back to reality and goes out a little embarressed.

In front of the campfire, Maan recollects his night's encounter with Geet, and again he gets his fav hanky flashback along with that of Geet crying on the Amritsar streets. He thinks "Iss Geet ko hamesha mujhe hi kyun bachaana hota hai. Kyun mujhe iski takleef dekhkar pareshaani hoti hai. Kyun?"

Frustrated, he drinks a coke can to calm himself down.

Something comes to his mind, and he slowly peaks in his tent to see if Geet is alright. Seeing her sleep, he feels more at ease.
Tomiko thumbnail

*Swooooon*😳

Sigh ... if only Maan could be this sweet!😆

Hmm short scene:

Geet has come to Delhi, and Maan has her stay at his place. The poor chap knows that this naive village belle will have a hard time adjusting to the way of life in the capital. And whether he wants to admit or not; he doesn't want her to land in more trouble. Maan thinking to himself in his irritated tone-"Yeh Geet hamesha musibat mein hi phansti hai. Iss ladki ko samajhna bahut hi mushkil hai. Abhi yeh Delhi mein jaayegi bhi kahan. Kuch din apne hi ghar par rakhna hoga. Agar nazar ke saamne rehegi, toh problems mein nahin phansegi"

It's late at night, and Geet is in her room sleeping. Maan is unable to sleep as he's still disturbed by Brij's acts "Koi apni hi behan ko maarna chahta hai. Khair uss se toh janwaar bhi achhe hote hain. Kam se kam apno ko toh chot nahin pahunchate hain. Par jo bhi  ho raha tha uss raat galat tha"

Suddenly screams are being heard in the house. Maan runs in the direction from where the screams are coming from. He sees it's coming from Geet's room. The room is closed, so Maan hesitates for a fraction of a second as he's unsure if he should open a girl's room. However the cries oblige him to open the door. Maan rushes towards Geet. Geet in her sleep is being haunted by that dreaded night's incidents.

Geet vigorously is throwing her hands around and screams-"Nahin, maine kuch bhi galat nahin kiya Virji. Mujhe chhor do."

Maan has trouble getting hold of Geet's hands, while Geet continues "Main toh aapki chhoti behan hoon Brij Virji. Aapki kalaayi par rakhi bandhti aa rahi hoon. Rakhi ka maan rakhiye Virji, aapko toh meri raksha karni chahiye. Virji aapko Rab ka vaasta. Mujhe mat maariye".

Maan gets a slight soft look on his face hearing all this, as he tries to wake Geet up. Maan tells her "Geet utho. Utho Geet. Main hoon Maan. Tumhein kuch nahin hoga. Main hoon na tumhare paas"

Geet upon being shaken by Maan wakes up and looks at him and immediately hugs him. Maan  though he wants to reciprocate the hug back finds himself unable to due to social norms , awkwardness, and shyness. Instead he says trying to keep his voice firm "Geet, bura sapna tha." Both look up at each other. Maan's eyes are full of concern, care, and a rare softness, while Geet's eyes look up to him as if she's found her messiah.

Then somehow breaking himself from the eyelock, Maan offers water to Geet (this comes out a little hard because he hasn't fully softened up yet)-"Paani pi lo." Geet obeys. As she takes the glass from Maan's hands, their hands touch. Maan gets awkward, and gets up.

As he goes out of her room, he mutters his sarcastic remark-"Agar apne kasayi bhai ke sapne dekhogi, toh hamesha bure sapne hi aayenge"