PG 5  -  1 scene by maybe-just  
PG 6  -  1 scene by averma4583
PG 7  -  3 scenes by averma4583
PG 8  -  3 scene by averma4583,  1 scene by dahi
PG 9  -  1 scene by maybe-just
PG 10  -  combined scenes by maybe-just & averma4583
PG 11  -  combined scenes by maybe-just & averma4583
PG 12  -  1 scene by sweet_simi, combined scenes by maybe-just & averma4583
PG 13  -  2 scenes by averma4583 (Confrontation scene pt 1) 
PG 14  -  1 scene by maybe-just  (Continuation of the scene on pg 12)
PG 15  -  1 scene by averma4583 (Continuation of the confrontation scene pt 2) 
PG 17  -  1 scene by maybe-just  
PG 18  -  1 scene by averma4583 (Continution of Scene on pg 15 pt 3...Maan realizing he's in love)
PG 21  -  1 scene by averma4583 (Continution of Scene on pg 18 pt 4)
PG 22  -  1 Maaneet Saree scene by rumi2004
PG 23  -  1 scene by maybe-just (Continuation of the scene on pg 17)
PG 24  -  1 Full Maaneet Embrace scene by averma4583
PG 26  -  1 scene by maybe-just (Continuation of the scene on pg 23)
PG 27  -  1 Maaneet scene by cutemaahi
PG 27  -  1 scene by averma4583 (Continution of Scene on pg 18 pt 5)
PG 30  -  1 Maaneet scene by cutemaahi (Continuation of scene from p.27)
PG 30  -  1 Dance Floor scene by maybe-just
PG 31  -  1 scene by averma4583 (Continution of Scene on pg 27 pt 6)

Since we're all into Maaneet. Let's help the CVs by telling what scenes we'd like to see.

1. Maan placing/fixing a blanket on a sleeping Geet, and softly putting the hair strands away from her face. 😊

2. Being concerned if she ate or not, and ordering Munshi ji with attitude to make sure she eats. πŸ˜†

3. Geet doing puja, and offering prasad to Maan. πŸ˜ƒ

4. Maan after finding out Geet's truth feels awful, and wants to apologize but his ego doesn't allow him to.
πŸ˜’

5. Taking Geet to get a civil marriage done as Maan doesn't want hungama, and Geet accepts because she will get some respect in society. πŸ‘

6. Geet slowly caring for Maan after seeing his soft side 😳

7. Geet with Munshi ji's help finds out what Maan likes to eat, and prepares dinner for him. However she doesn't serve him. She watches secretly as he eats. Maan likes the food and compliments Munshi ji. Munshi ji tells him to compliment Geet instead. Maan with an unsure look as what to do! 😲

8. Karwa Chauth scene πŸ₯³ Geet hesitantly asks if Maan can come early. He giving attitude asks "Kyun?", and Geet stammers "nahin woh..". Maan leaves before she can say anything. Munshi ji was the one who gave Geet the sargi the day before. At work, Munshi ji tells Maan if he's going to go home soon? Maan gets irritated -"Kyun" Munshi ji says "Kuch nahin, aaj woh karwa chauth hai na, toh shayad  chhoti dulhan ne vrat rakha hoga, bhuki pyaasi hogi". Maan looks at Munshi ji and poor Munshi ji just stops and leaves saying "Haan, mujhe kuch kaam yaad aaya, aata hoon baad mein". Maan can't concentrate thinking that Geet is keeping Karwa Chauth for him "Argh yeh auratein bhi. Yeh Geet mujhe pagal bana degi". Next thing you see is Geet all dressed up as a bride looking at the moon wondering if Maan would even care to come. As the moon shows, Maan comes, and taken aback by seeing Geet as a bride. He breaks her fast, and poor Geet faints in his arms! Maan looks so concerned! The next day, Geet sees a gift lying next to her. Maan comes then, and she looks at him questioningly with the gift. He tries to cover up and says-"Woh Munshi ji ne kaha tha ki Karwa chauth ka shagun dena hota hai" and Maan leaves. When Geet opens the gift, she sees it's a beautiful diamond set!

9. Maan has a headache, and Geet massaging his head. Ab bechaare Maan ko headache hoga hi. Har waqt gusse se Geet ke baare mein sochta jo hai!!! Pyaar se sochta, toh eisa thode ho na hota πŸ˜‰

10. Geet starting to help Maan slowly with office work.😊 Maan realizes she has the potential, so he encourages her (knowing him, that will come through sarcasm!)

11. Of course Maan beating the crap out of Dev in front of Geet!
πŸ‘πŸ‘

12. Maan getting ready for a meeting, and Geet tries to tell him something. He doesn't get it, and gives her "God why are women so stupid" look and says to Geet "Kya hua? Aaj tumhara maun vrat hai kya?" Geet giving up, goes close to him. Maan a little shocked unsure of what wifey will do "Yeh, yeh kya kar rahi ho?". Geet gives a  'Don't worry, I'm not going to seduce you'
look, and fixes his collar!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13. Geet seeing the taveez with Maan, and flashbacks of when she got the tavee
z.

14. Maan teaching his lathait saala Brij a thing or two in fightingπŸ˜†

15. Maan beating the crap out of someone who whistles at Geet! Maan doesn't stop until Geet stops him.
πŸ‘

16. Munshi ji helping Geet to melt Maan's harshness, and passing meaningful comments to Maan, which gets Maan thinking why does he care so much for Geet!

17. Geet's feet are injured, and she can't walk. Maan carrying her around and then dressing up her wounds!

18. Maan in a hurry to go to work and wants to skip breakfast. Geet forcibly packs his breakfast with Munshi Ji.

19. Geet getting scared of lightning, and hugs Maan.

20. Geet having nightmares, and is screaming. Maan comes to her, wakes her up, and calms her down by giving her some water to drink.

21. Maan working late at night in his study. Geet brings a cup of coffee, and places it on his desk which he sees. She looks at him, but doesn't say anything and leaves.

22. Some festival is to come, and Munshi ji tells Maan to get some new clothes for Geet. Maan shows he's irritated. However he does go without anyone knowing, and secretly places the clothes in Geet's drawers. Munshi ji of course sees all this and smirks! πŸ˜†

23. Geet coming out the shower trying to dry her hair, and water from her hair hits Maan's face.

24. Geet sees Maan looking at her while she's putting on kaajal. She asks him to put the sindoor on her. Intense eyelock!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Edited by Hot_Indo_Chilly - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i thought mine were goood.....what the hell man
i had to read them 10 times for it to digest
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I would looove to see any and all of those scenes. You should join their writing staff. πŸ˜†  A Karwa Chauth scene would be especially sweet.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG So romanticccc!!!
Dude, I melted after reading all this :)
Imagine if they really incorporated some of these scenes, I will def die!!!
Awesome suggestions yaar, how I want all this to happen with Maneeet =D
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want all of this 2 happen with maneet  especially the karwa chauth
and the marriage
cv's plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzget maneet married  fast as possible b4 dev comes
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccellllllllllllllllent idea n i wud love to see these scene bt as of now  no.1,2,4,6,7,12,13,14,16,17,19,20 & 21 may happen........i wud love to see point no.23 & 24 ....mmmaza aajayega!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Few more scenes:

1. Maan gone on a business trip. Maaneet both thinking of each other. Maan of course in his frustrated way, but also concerned a bit about Geet. Geet on the other hand, thinking how Maan always helped her.

2. Geet waiting for Maan late at night, and she falls asleep. When Maan comes, he gets annoyed seeing that Geet was waiting for him, but he is also a little touched seeing that Geet hasn't eaten anything and was waiting to eat with him.

3. Geet fixing Maan's room. When Maan comes, he's surprised to find everything neat.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

i really want to see all those scenes......esp

23. Geet coming out the shower trying to dry her hair, and water from her hair hits Maan's face.

24. Geet sees Maan looking at her while she's putting on kaajal. She asks him to put the sindoor on her. Intense eyelock!
πŸ˜³πŸ‘
n  the karwa chaut...........

i want to see geets reaction wen Maan returns her taweez.........
Edited by Sofna - 13 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sofna

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

i want to see geets reaction wen Maan returns her taweez.........

I don't think Maan will ever be able to return the taveez. That taveez is meant for him, and will stay with him always!

I really wish they show KC and the sindoor scene. These two scenes are so powerful.

Maybe the sindoor scene will be more poignant if Geet brings the sindoor in front of Maan in Dev's presence. That would give Dev his slap, and Maan would be relieved in his mind (of course he won't show it. It's Maan after all).

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i like how munshiji is a very important character in ur scenes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†