Ichcha Should Give One Tight Slap To Vansh - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
after this fiasco ..there will be ichha mata ka pravachan at 10 daily as long as the cv's want 😆
vansh is just after destroying every1's happiness(except taps).............
i know he suffered in past.....but dat doesnt mean dat due to his past he has is justified in destroying future...........
this is the most disgusting...how much a scoundrel can vansh be...😡😡

testing a woman's character n integrity by testing physical intimacy...this is just heights of all the drama in uttaran!!!!

i know the jerk is just out of rehab...ichcha mata pitied him n married him...😕

if he was not ready for ichcha this jerk cud have waited....the day he came to know of veer-ichcha's relation...he should have side stepped...but he went ahead n married her...wid mind full of doubts!!!

even now he's not ready....instead testing her my testing her......😡

this guy gets intimate wid ichcha...he sees her reciprocation...he gets whatever he needs...and now testing???? if i were anywhere near him...i would give him one wid my sandal!!!!😡

thats d difference between him n veer.....although veer got ditched by everyone...he still is the same...but succumbed to tappy for other's reasons!!!

thats how love can be n will be......he still looks at ichcha...cos he loved her truly....but its not lust!!!

now look at vansh...wats he doing???? its not his love for ichcha its obsession...its lust at the maximum...otherwise if he was true ...he knows he's got doubts...then why the hell is he lying around wid ichcha and again pointing his finger at her!!!

even tapasya does the same thing.....remember how she asks veer when comes to ichcha's house for getting married.....after that also...still knowing he's not over ichcha...she seduces him...tries all bull shit.....to "GET HIM"!!!

these cvs...what are they doing n trying to show????

as tappy is cvs pet....they showed she "STILL HAS SOME MORALS" left in her...so after seduction episode...veer tries to touch her.....she goes away from him...thank goodness she realised....love can be won only by love n not by lust!!!

now,this vansh.....god knows how'll his role turn out to be...!!!

right from start of this serial i thought they'd show this gal from slums would make it big in life...!!! making it big chodo....she has no spine at all!!!!

now after ichcha comes to know vansh tested her this way......i wonder wat'd she do??? wen veer warned her...she said nahin veer we got to look after him...he needs to develop confidence.... but confidence this way??? i wonder wat'd she do??😡😲
😲
forgive him or teach him a lesson that love is as pure as it can be...it cant be tested with doubtful n lustful minds!!!!??????????

for this reason....i wish ichcha joins veer soon......rest of the other characters..let them rot in hell!!!😡😡😡