my dream and prediction....

Posted: 13 years ago
everyione around here knows what i dream about most from this show. that's amrit and bebo's union and hopefully that one day they will have a baby. after fridays episode i really hope that bebo does become pregnant.

also we all know that amrit is probably gonna die. well my prediction is that he may "die" and bebo will BE pregnant. then they will show how bebo puts her life into her unborn child. she will make sure that all her and amrit's dreams they weaved together come true. after the baby's birth she will be a good mother.
then i think there will be a leap. bebo has a son. he goes to school. he is very good at art and science. bebo has told him that for his fathers sake he will have to become a doctor and to carry on amrit's name a arctecht too. so the boy tries his best.
then one day a new teacher joins the school. his name is Mr A Malhotra. anyone guess who he is? he's amrit! he's back! amrit is the teacher of bebo's son. but amrit doesnt know this and the boy doesnt recognise amrit as he has never seen a picture of his dad.
during lessons one day, the boy will be in amrit's class and they are talking about future career plans. the boy says he will be a doctor as thats what his dad wanted him to be and then an arctecht to carry his fathers name. amrit feels something strange going on. the the rest of the class will tease the boy saying that he is carrying on the name for someone who's dead. amrit is shocked and confused. the boy gets angry and he gets upset too. amrit tells the class to settle down and takes the boy outside. amrit talks and the boys says sorry. amrit says its ok. he's not in the wrong. its not nice of them sayin that about your father. the boy says, but my dad is dead. i dont even know who he is. he died before i was born. amirt is shocked and so i'm sorry about that. the boy wipes away a tear.
they talk for a long time and then amrit realises that this is his and bebo's son. he is so proud of himself and bebo.
then a few weeks later theres a perents evening. bebo meets amrit and then they get together again!

hope you guys dont mind me writing something so long. this is what i think may happen.
Hey Ganga tumhare mooh mein ghee saakar ... how a lovely thought!

But I think if Amrit were to die, then Bebo will be pregnant ... but she has a girl.  She dies during childbirth (hence, AmBo lives on) and then we have a leap with Shivshakti as a new Bebo and a new lovestory
wow!! u r aa great writer i hope this relly comes true!!!!
but he died, how will he come backk with the same name??
Originally posted by sari12s

wow!! u r aa great writer i hope this relly comes true!!!!
but he died, how will he come backk with the same name??
he doesnt die. somehow survives. has momory lose for a while then starts remmebering. he feels it maybe too late to go back to bebo as she may have remarried so he starts his life again.
Originally posted by sinhactnt

But I think if Amrit were to die, then Bebo will be pregnant ... but she has a girl.  She dies during childbirth (hence, AmBo lives on) and then we have a leap with Shivshakti as a new Bebo and a new lovestory
maybe thats what will happen. but i hope bebo too doesnt die. then that means she will have to meet and fall in love with someone else. also the baby would be a full time orphan.
but i really hope amrit doesnt die.
Great ideas girls - if only the CVs were reading this 😊
stop your dream and your prediction just pray that no one dies please you guys are scary me like hell someone dead already please stop please and can u just call me by I am name is Mythily without youribs please
Youribs ... I am glad you have a name !!

Mythily, no one has died yet ... everyone remember to send the CVs emails (lots of them) telling them we do not want Amrit to die!!
Originally posted by sinhactnt

nice thought sinh
but yaar yeh dosra janam tesra janam ka darama kuch ziydah he broing nahin hojaiga😕
Yaar tum sab loh kaisi baatein kr rahe ho , I dont want any new janam or leap. Agar Ambo burhey ho gaye to will we see their romance ? Huh ? And no new janam as well , jaisi cute love story ab hai , tab na hogi !!!