Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rituka7

damn cool
superb
awesome
update soon

Thanks for liking the part Ritu....and am sorry for making u w8 for so long....however I hope to Ud very soon.
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sur_Singhania

hey Sumi! Hey Sur....πŸ˜ƒ

congrats for the new thread...ab ye to hona hi tha, apke lajawab updates ki badaulat!Well....thanks for the congo....but cmon u must admit its more due to ur lovely comments....warna 2nd thread?? Nah....πŸ˜†
Update was fantastic as usual...Thanks sweetie...😊
Sangeet ceremony was soo sweet...good song choice...Ayaan to apni baat manva kar hi rahega na- usey dance nahi karna to nahi karna!Bilkul.....Ayaan kisi ke baaton me aa gaya....to wo Ayaan kaise rahega??πŸ˜†
Vese usne tarika achcha nikala avoid karne kaAlways gud wid ideas I guess!!πŸ˜‰
Mauli sach me uski khichai karne ka koi mauka nahi chodti...not even a single chance..aur jabtak uski shadi nahi ho jati, ayaan has little chance to extract revenge.Yup....but I wud say....mauli is safe only till then....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Vo kitchen wala scene was too romantic...ab kya kahu...ayaan bahuuuut achcha hai!Hai na?? Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai....lolz!! I'm glad btw....u liked the scene.πŸ˜ƒ
Lagta hai Ayaan should stop wearing white shirts- har baar kharab hoti hai...par ye coincidence itna khubsurat hai, k its worth it!Hmm....agar Asmi kharab karegi....to Ayaan ka pehenna worthy hai.....aur phir wo white me zabardast bhi to lagta hai na....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Asmi bhi ayaan ko tang karna sikh gai hai...jaan boojh k itna achcha surprise koi jhooth bolta hai? Poor guy, vo to tabhi propose kar deta, bas barish a gai...par achcha hai, idea ab kaam aya.Guess....jo hota hai achhe k liye hi hota hai....πŸ˜†
great update...ab jaldi se inki shadi karwa do
waiting for Asmi to become Mrs RathodSure dear.....that'll happen very soon.
Sur
Thanks for the lovely comment Sur.πŸ˜›

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmanu7382

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOVED it sweetheart :)

Thanks for the big 'wow' Manu.....I am glad u loved it sweetheart!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Wah !! Kya baat hai...CONGRATULATIONS on the thread No.2.

Thanks yaar....ye sab aap logo ki hi badaulat tha....πŸ˜†And isko bolte hain part....Ekdum Jhakaas tha !!Am glad u liked it.....after all isse likhte likhte mera kamar dard karne laga tha....πŸ˜† Agla part bhi itna hai bada hona chahiye not like the chindi length ke parts that you always write..!
Mazaa agaya padh ke aj toh !!Am sooooo glad to knw that Vandu....and haan....agar itneeeeeeeeeee bade parts padhte padhte tum log so nahi jate ho....then I dont hav any problem....πŸ˜†
I love Ayaan !! Me 2, 3, 4, 5, 6........😳

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

hey AB first of Congrats dear for the second thread.......Thanks Deepa...πŸ˜ƒ...........and second of the update was beautiful and lovely.......................kya baataun main.................very sweet and lovely and romantic though in a simple way but fantastic.......I'm always glad to hear that u liked the simple part in a fantastic way....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³............ayaan wants complete attention from asmi every single minute..................pehle chaand se uska irrtitaion and now she seeing her mehndi hands.................ha ha ha............cute guy...Well he is not wrog if he wants that....and yeah.....he is definitely cute....undoubtedly....ryt??.........the kitchen scene was lovely yaar................haiyeeeeeeeeeeee..............one doubt have they kissed i mean their lips yet????????????Am glad u  liked that scene coz I'm simply horrible wid romantic scenes!!nishant and mauli scene was nice................nishant feeling empty and mauli conversing smoothly and then their arguments....................nice one.....Maine socha inhe thoda footage de hi hu.....am glad u found it nice...........by the way what does nacheez and ayaan mentioning his surname as Mr. Rathod mean????????????????i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy loveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd that fire cracker scene...................wow....................hes a " " even the adjectives kam pad jaayenge...........Whoa.....am sooooo happy that u liked the fire cracker idea...it was a long tym thought on my part.πŸ˜‰.............u r gonna finish this ff soon...................awwwwwwwwwww i will miss it like hell...............i almost have fallen for this ayaan and asmi.........Awe....and I think I must end it so that u can remember it like a beautiful memory...πŸ˜‰............cont soon dear.....................Thanks for the sweet comment Deepa.

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_shona

Hey Sumaiya....congrats for the 2nd thread.... :)

lovelyyyy update..ayaan is sooo romantic.... sooo lovely... true sweetheart.... 
woww..what a surprise he planned for asmi... awesome...
waiting for their marriage...
overall fantastic update...😳

Hey Shona....thanks for the congo dear though I wud say its mostly becoz of u guys....and am glad that u liked the part n found Ayaan romantic and also loved the surprised planned by him!! Thanks a lot for the encouraging comment dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha1984

awesome part

Thanks for reading and commenting Nisha....am glad u liked the part dear.
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

firstly congrats 4 new thread.....Thanks dear ......... aur part se pehle heart attack de diya..πŸ˜’............ that its gonna end soon...Gosh.....heart attack?? Hehe....πŸ˜†.......chalo....that means will have a new one from u soon..........πŸ˜ƒChalo....janke achha laga ye janke ki mere next fic pe ek reader booked hai....πŸ˜†
coming to part..........it was awesome..πŸ‘ πŸ‘............loved the convo.............πŸ˜ƒ................. ayaan is really sweet....... & very true.........asmi really lucky........uska hone wala pati is very handsome...........😳😳....No doubts on that dear....hehe....and am glad u liked the convos and found them sweet.πŸ˜ƒ.......she gonna have many jealous women........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...........Arent we in that category only....lolz!!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
fireworks in the sky..............bechara kitna pehle plan kiya tha...........he was very sad that time..Hmm....kabkiiiiiiiiiii planning thi na bechare ki...........
he surely know how to charm anyone..........😳 😳.............Its an art that he excels in for sure...πŸ˜‰......
 so now wud wait 4 next part soon..........i mean the wedding...........πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
continue asap......😊
Thanks for the lovely comment Puri....πŸ˜›

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzling_glory

hey

Congratulations on completing 150 pages and starting a new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈThanks sweetie....its all due to u guys....literally!!πŸ˜‰

The update was very romantic.😳

Ayaan wants to spend all his time with Asmi. He keeps admiring his beautiful to-be-wife😳

Par who thoda sa pareshan haiπŸ˜‰...kyun ki pahele asmi chaan do dekha kar ti thi aur who ab apne haathon ek mehndi mein khohi hui hai. He just wants her to keeo looking at him.πŸ˜†Yup....and I think its logical as well....isnt it??😳 Btw am glad u liked the part...

Nishant and Mauli keep forcing Ayaan to dance. Seeing that he does not have any choice he sings a beautiful song for Asmi instead of dancing. The lyrics of the song were very beautiful. πŸ‘Asmi is once again touched to see the intensity of his love for her.Glad u liked the song....one of my most favs....πŸ˜ƒ

Their midnights talks are very romantic. Both of them keep teasing each other.πŸ˜›

Once again Mandir mein Ayaan ki shirt par Sindoor lag jata hai. Seeing Ayaan become emotional, asmi assures him that she will never leave him

Asmi is overwhelmed to see Ayaan's surprise. Job samne wala itne pyaan se manaye to koi rutha kai se reh sakta hai. Asmi loves these little-big surprises that Ayaan does for her.😳U found the midnight talks romantic.....liked the mandir scene and manaofying scene as well.....guess I cud make u happy this tym...πŸ˜‰

Mauli has understood Nishant were well. She knows what is troubling him and so tries to give him emotional support as a friend. Nishat is feeling sad about loosing his dream of spending his life with Asmi. But he is truely happy for both ayaan and Asmi and wishes them all the happiness.Yup....he is a frnd after all...

waiting to read about the wedding.

Please continue soon Thanks for the lovely comment Nisha....it encourages a lot.....always!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammuakhi

congrats for the second thread

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
update was fantastic
awesome
great
excellent
loved  it to core

Thanks Ammu.....am glad u liked the UD.....and am happy to live up to the expectation.....thanks for commenting dear!!!πŸ˜ƒ