Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
haaiiiii Raaaammmm !!!

Main toh yaha pe comment karne mein chappar phaadke late hoon yaar !!!
Actually pata hi nahi chala Pm kaha kho gaya...😲 and then sab PMs padhne ke baad bhi ek unread aa raha tha...tab maine search kiya toh isse paaya !!😛

chalo...but Better late, than never !!! haina !!???😛

First of all CONGGGOOOOO on the SECOND thread !! 👏 ⭐️

wonderful update yaar!!!

Nice description of the ceremony and then the fight on the phone 😛 and scene in the temple...

But the best was the fire works waala surprise...😃

And then Ayaan whispering " I love You " in the phone to make her sleep...chooooo chweeet !! 😃

tum meri comment  ka wait kar rahi thi kya ??😛 😉 😆 😆

Abtoh maine bhi comment kardi hai...😛 😆

abtoh Update karde yaar...😆
dazzling_glory thumbnail
hey
waiting for your update.....please continue soon
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 update
sooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
Edited by Kool_Naina - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pata nahi main kya karu dosto!!!! Bina laptop k main kuch nahi kar sakti......aur mere Dad to naye laptop kharidne me itnaaaaaaaaaaaa waqt le rahe hai jaise ladki ki shaadi kara rahe hai....lolz!!!

Achha on a more serious note.......I'm truly sorry guys.......lekin wat to do?? Ab to main bhi pagalpan me hasne lagi hu.....rone ka bhi fayda nahi hai na.....*sigh*.....

Btw.....I hope aap sab bahut achhe hai.....missing u all....and thats it.....cant write more.

Sumi.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Pata nahi main kya karu dosto!!!! Bina laptop k main kuch nahi kar sakti......aur mere Dad to naye laptop kharidne me itnaaaaaaaaaaaa waqt le rahe hai jaise ladki ki shaadi kara rahe hai....lolz!!!

Achha on a more serious note.......I'm truly sorry guys.......lekin wat to do?? Ab to main bhi pagalpan me hasne lagi hu.....rone ka bhi fayda nahi hai na.....*sigh*.....

Btw.....I hope aap sab bahut achhe hai.....missing u all....and thats it.....cant write more.

Sumi.

oh my god sumi sweetheart u r really too much....................what a comparison...................haila................😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆....................anyways hope ur dad gets the lappy soon dear................missing u and ur fic like hell...................
Sumi_162710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana_dixit

Hi Sumaiya

How r u n how is your laptop???😃 Hey Dii....am gud....but my laptop is not....hehe. Ek mahine se main gayab hu....I think that says it all....lolz!!
I think I am the first one to reply...😛 Yup....and I was happy to see ur reply so fast!!
Congtatuations on completing 150 pages n moving to another thread..You really deserve this..Your story was brilliant n too sweet..👏👏👏The credit goes to u readers for sure....after all comments naa milte to kuch thodi hota....anyways thanks for being so sweet always!!😃😳
Now coming to the update Ayaan hamesha ki tarah khud hi apni tarref kar raha hai..He can never change..Ab usko chand ki jagah mehandi se problem ho gayi..I think he wants that Asmi shud always b lost in him..😆😆😉Bilkul yehi chahta hai wo....and guess uski maang itni bhi mushkil nahi hai ki puri naa ho sake....ryt??😉
he was so scared of dancing but Mauli n Nishnat didn't leave him n he had to sing a song..I have never heard that song but the lyrics was beautiful..Am glad u liked the song Dii...well I simply love it....and its a masterpiece by Sonu Nigam....do try to listen to it if u get a chance sumday!!😉
I think Nishant had some feelings for Asmi but then he is too happy for her..I think Mauli will b a perfect match for him..Hmm....he has to be happy without Asmi only....and Mauli is definitely a gud choice for him....I think!!😆
The romantic scene between Ayaan n Asmi was cute really cute..Their love is so innocent n pure..Awww...thats lovely adjectives used for their love....😳

Mandir mein Ayaan ke upar phir sindoor gir jaata hai..😊 quite romantic..Asmi never wants to leave Ayaan ..he is her very existence..I so love them..And I'm sooooo glad to hear that....

"Forever takes me by a minute,
While I'm here with you.
I'm falling even more in love,
With everything you do.

Hold me in your arms,
Look deep into my eyes,
Don't turn away and let me go,
Don't ever tell me lies.

I swear I'll never loose you,
In my arms I'll always hold.
I'll never let you slip away,
And leave nothing left untold.

There aren't enough hours,
In each passing day,
To find all the words,
I wish I could say.

Your kiss will last forever,
Your touch forever warm.
You'll guide me to the sunlight,
And shield me from the storm.

This is what I'm saying,
With everything that's true,
I swear on my life,
That I really do love you."

Ohhh Dii.....main inn lovely lovely poems ka kya karu??? Many a times I get lost in the beautiful words.....wat a depth they hold in them!!! Poetry can be so beautiful....I wud never knw if it hadnt been you!!!😳😳

Even God wants them to b one always..😊For sure!!
Ayaan ne Asmi ko kitne romantically manaya..She was speechless after seeing his surprise..Ayaan really knows how to impress his to b wife..He is always impressive.....isnt he??
Ayaan seriously chane ke jhaad pe sabse upar baitha hai..har time apni tareef karta rehta hai..but he is really very cute n sweet.Hehe.....this sweetness n cuteness always gets him away wid everything....😉
I am waiting to read abt their marriage day...😊Even I am trying hard to write it....beautifully....lets see how it turns out!!

Pls continue soon
Bye

Thanks for the lovely comment Dii.😛

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
sumaiya continue soon..😊
Sumi_162710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinmayi

hiiiee swthrt, 1st of all a big thnkuuu 4 sending me d PM, lekin shayad was so excited & eager 4 d next part ke pm milne se pehle padh kar hogaya tha :P Hey Chinmayi......firstly.....sending u the PM was simply my pleasure.....and I am glad to knw u were eager tto read the fic dear......I must thank u for that!!!....i knw i'm super duper late 4 commenting on d fic, lekin wat 2 do dint knw abt such a amazing & wonderful fic is here, was just surfing 1 day aftr exams so tabhi read 1 part & so started it frm d start :) & i simply luved it, its just amazing yaar,Awe......I am glad u liked the fic dear......even I am realllllyyyyyyy happy to see u here.....and abt being late......well....I must not comment on that......at least now!!😆 & the above part was also sooo awesum as usual & cute too, i also liked nishant & mauli's convo here & bas ab aur kya kahu, it was 2 gud...plzzz ab next 1 ke liye jyada mat wait karwana okie?? aftr all ur a acchi bacchi na :D :)Hey.....thanks for the appreciation dear.....and am soooooo glad u liked it all.....hehe.....guess I'm just repeating it all.....but seriously I'm very happy to see you here......and am very sorry abt being this late.....but may be u knw....my laptop was not working these months........but its all gud now.....and I'm bak finally!!! keep up d gr8 gud wrk, & shal w8 eagerly 4 the next part  :) Thanks again dear!!!

luv chinmayi :)

C3_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sumi, c again co-incidently u'v just replied & again me jst read it immediately as happen 2 b OL...hehe
& nw since i hav a gud news tht ur lappy is gud so can i expect d next UD 2 be done soon???????? plzzz jaldi karo ....me w8ing eagerly :)
Sumi_162710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinmayi

hey sumi, c again co-incidently u'v just replied & again me jst read it immediately as happen 2 b OL...hehe
& nw since i hav a gud news tht ur lappy is gud so can i expect d next UD 2 be done soon???????? plzzz jaldi karo ....me w8ing eagerly :)

Hehe....guess we r gud wid the OL timings....lolz!!! And yeah.....I will try to UD ASAP.....I dont want this fic to be hanged like this.....its just I hav half part written on my cousin's PC.....just hav to add up....😆....and it wont take much tym....pakka!!!😛