Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey AB first of Congrats dear for the second thread..................and second of the update was beautiful and lovely.......................kya baataun main.................very sweet and lovely and romantic though in a simple way but fantastic...................ayaan wants complete attention from asmi every single minute..................pehle chaand se uska irrtitaion and now she seeing her mehndi hands.................ha ha ha............cute guy............the kitchen scene was lovely yaar................haiyeeeeeeeeeeee..............one doubt have they kissed i mean their lips yet?????????????nishant and mauli scene was nice................nishant feeling empty and mauli conversing smoothly and then their arguments....................nice one...............by the way what does nacheez and ayaan mentioning his surname as Mr. Rathod mean????????????????i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy loveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd that fire cracker scene...................wow....................hes a " " even the adjectives kam pad jaayenge....................u r gonna finish this ff soon...................awwwwwwwwwww i will miss it like hell...............i almost have fallen for this ayaan and asmi.....................cont soon dear.....................
sweet_shona thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sumaiya....congrats for the 2nd thread.... :)
lovelyyyy update..ayaan is sooo romantic.... sooo lovely... true sweetheart.... 
woww..what a surprise he planned for asmi... awesome...
waiting for their marriage...
overall fantastic update...😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
firstly congrats 4 new thread............. aur part se pehle heart attack de diya..πŸ˜’............ that its gonna end soon..........chalo....that means will have a new one from u soon..........πŸ˜ƒ
coming to part..........it was awesome..πŸ‘ πŸ‘............loved the convo.............πŸ˜ƒ................. ayaan is really sweet....... & very true.........asmi really lucky........uska hone wala pati is very handsome...........😳😳...........she gonna have many jealous women........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...........
fireworks in the sky..............bechara kitna pehle plan kiya tha...........he was very sad that time.........
he surely know how to charm anyone..........😳 😳...................
 so now wud wait 4 next part soon..........i mean the wedding...........πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
continue asap......😊

Edited by Puri_2711 - 13 years ago
dazzling_glory thumbnail

hey

Congratulations on completing 150 pages and starting a new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

The update was very romantic.😳

Ayaan wants to spend all his time with Asmi. He keeps admiring his beautiful to-be-wife😳

Par who thoda sa pareshan haiπŸ˜‰...kyun ki pahele asmi chaan do dekha kar ti thi aur who ab apne haathon ek mehndi mein khohi hui hai. He just wants her to keeo looking at him.πŸ˜†

Nishant and Mauli keep forcing Ayaan to dance. Seeing that he does not have any choice he sings a beautiful song for Asmi instead of dancing. The lyrics of the song were very beautiful. πŸ‘Asmi is once again touched to see the intensity of his love for her.

Their midnights talks are very romantic. Both of them keep teasing each other.πŸ˜›

Once again Mandir mein Ayaan ki shirt par Sindoor lag jata hai. Seeing Ayaan become emotional, asmi assures him that she will never leave him

Asmi is overwhelmed to see Ayaan's surprise. Job samne wala itne pyaan se manaye to koi rutha kai se reh sakta hai. Asmi loves these little-big surprises that Ayaan does for her.😳

Mauli has understood Nishant were well. She knows what is troubling him and so tries to give him emotional support as a friend. Nishat is feeling sad about loosing his dream of spending his life with Asmi. But he is truely happy for both ayaan and Asmi and wishes them all the happiness.

waiting to read about the wedding.

Please continue soon

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sumi...........A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON THE OPENING OF A SECOND THREAD...............πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘

I 'm very glad this fic moved on to a second thread.........I know I hadn't been regular in commenting these days......sorry for that........ but I'll do my best...........thoda sa busy hu.........I know u will understand..........good girl jo ho...............and ha abhi main tere iss toooooooooo long part ko bhi nahi padhi hai.......baad mein padh lungi..........just saw ur PM and thought to congratulate u on ur 2nd thread.........πŸ˜›.............okay,I'll get back to u later............ for now that's it....................

ammuakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the second thread
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
update was fantastic
awesome
great
excellent
loved  it to core

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Sumi...........A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON THE OPENING OF A SECOND THREAD...............πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘

I 'm very glad this fic moved on to a second thread.........I know I hadn't been regular in commenting these days......sorry for that........ but I'll do my best...........thoda sa busy hu.........I know u will understand..........good girl jo ho...............and ha abhi main tere iss toooooooooo long part ko bhi nahi padhi hai.......baad mein padh lungi..........just saw ur PM and thought to congratulate u on ur 2nd thread.........πŸ˜›.............okay,I'll get back to u later............ for now that's it....................

Arre tu mujhe sorry mat bol.....mujhe abhi do din pehle tera sahi naam pata chala yaar!! Mujhe to apna chehra chhupane ki jagah bhi nahi mil rahi hai!! And yeah....mujhe pata hai tu busy hai yaar....aur isliye main to kahungi abhi mere UDs mat padh....dimag garam ho jayega.....jab kaam thoda kam ho....and u r relaxed....sirf tabhi ye UDs padhna.....tab shayad ye long parts sehen ho jayenge!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And of course....thanks to u all....warna ye fic aur second thread me??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It wud not be possible na!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chalo bye....take care!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
vvdn thumbnail
Amazing update Sumi...
         as always Ayaan n Asmi r too cute..unki nok-joke,unka pyaar..sabhi bohot pyare hai..waise i really hope as Mauli says Nishant will find his destinaton soon..n egerly waiting for wedding,so mam update soooooooonn
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the second thread dear
vaise yeh kya tum jaldi yeh fic khatam karnewali ho??
khair choro sab acche chiz ka end hota hai.
new idea soch liya naa???
ab update pe aati hu,
wow, wow, wow
superbbbbbb
har scene was awsome
cute, sweet, simple, romantic
beautifully written
great going
plz continue soon,by the way teri laptop ka tabiyat thik to hai naa??
eagarly waiting for their marriage.
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sumi...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SECOND THREAD...!!!

This was really a very big and niceeeeeeeeeeeee update... Asmi apni mehendi me kya dekh rahi thi...Ayaan ka naam??? And the song which Ayaan dedicated to Asmi was so nice and  meaningful... I have never heard it before...but I really liked it... amazing....

Mauli and Nishant's conversation was nice... actually very nice... next couple in making...Nishant should stop worrying now... his soul mate is right now in front of him... he should concentrate on that...

I dont have enough words to describe the beauty with which you have described the Ayaan - Asmi scene... it was really marvelous... and Ayaan's surprise was the best part of all... so this was actually the surprise he had planned on the new years' date...and the stupid rain had spoiled it all... and I was thinking what was the point in that date when he hadn't confessed...

Simply beautiful Sumi...I am at a short of words... Continue soon...

Love
Guglu