why she ISN'T able to bring herself to love krisna

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i have noticed, many here ask, "why can't pratigya just love krishna...?" or say, "well, if she had just shown some love towards krishna, then krishna would treat her a lot better. he truly loves her, so if she showed love towards him as well, he wouldn't have put her through any torture"...
ok, so to answer/respond to all those types of questions/comments, let's look at why is it exactly that pratigya ISN'T able to bring herself to love him, shall we...?

to understand that, one must understand that, in order to "love" someone, you must "like" him, his personality as well. and pratigya could NEVER like a guy like krishna, his personality, to begin with. his very rude, UNCIVILIZED behavior, his way of speaking, him being the kind of person who has absolutely NO AMBITIONS, NO GOALS in life, the fact that he is basically a "gunda", all these qualities within krishna, and MORE, is why a girl like pratigya could never like him. and i know EXACTLY how pratigya feels, cause like her, i don't like guys like krishna either. so i'd be HORRIFIED if i was ever forced to marry someone like him. 🤢😭

which brings me to my next point: on top of NOT liking this guy, she was FORCED, callously FORCED, to marry him, BY HIM. i mean, do i even need to repeat what CRAZINESSSSSS, sheer CRAZINESSSSS krishna had pulled in order to marry her...??? i mean, their very first TRUE meeting with each other was like a kind of FORCE. remember when he BARGED into
her ENGAGEMENT, and actually held her hand, and was forcing to DRAG HER OUT with him, in front of her family, her relatives, and her possible sansural's family...???? 😲😲😲 seriously, is THAT the way to act, if you want someone to fall in love with you...??? and then what krishna had done afterwards (and even BEFORE the engagement incident. ie. shooting guns in HOLY PLACE, harassing/distressing prati by calling her)...seriously, need i even ENLIST all the things, cause i would then have to go on FOREVER...long story short: he put this poor girl, and her family through MASSIVE pain and suffering, humiliation, defamation...that she eventually gave in (though she should not have). granted, he may not have been the one who kidnapped her, nor the one to bludgeon nitin up (though he threatened nitin a few times that he would, and even told pratigya he would...!!!), but what krishna HAD done, was MORE THAN ENOUGH, WAYYYYYYYY more than enough, to NOT wanting to marry him.

so you guys tell me, after all the things krishna had done, BEFORE their marriage, all the ZABARDASTI, and TORTURE, how was pratigya gonna bring herself to like him...? how could ANYONE bring themselves to like a person who did the things krishna had done to pratigya...???
THEN, instead of things actually getting better for her, they went WORSE, FAAAR WORSE for pratigya AFTER marriage. apart from being made to live in that JUNGLE, and putting up with his JUNGLEE mother and father, pratigya had to put up with JUNGLEE krishna!!!! i mean, her recent memory of him is, him beating her, in front of HIS family, HER family, after being HUMILIATED and her character being questioned, for something HE DID!!! not to mention, the multiple attempted RAPES, the constant verbal abuse (and threats), physical abuse, and mental abuse...once again, you guys tell me after all such horrible, HORRIBLE things being done to pratigya, how can she bring herself to even "like" him, aur "love" karna toh dur ki baat.

so i hope people understand now...yes, true, krishna probably would treat pratigya a lot better, had she shown some love towards him, but like i have explained so far, why she ISN'T able to bring herself to love him...

peace

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlmostHonest thumbnail
LOL ur on a roll!! 👏 two topics back to back! 😆  I agree with every word u said... Just coz he loves her she's not obligated to love him back ... Normally girls in our society are expected to be sacrificing and the epitome of goodness and mahanta But its HER choice usko nahi karna pyar nahi karegi

There are some really insane shows on tv where the guy marries the girl to take badla .. I used to watch this show lagi tujse lagan at times but they have ruined it with the current track where the hero is gonna take revenge by marrying the heroine but ppl seem to love that! They want her to change him with her love then y can't Krishna change Prats with his love? 😉
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Love is a natural thing.You may love a very bad guy and you may not love a very good guy.You can not force yourself to fall in love.Love happens naturally.It can't be created nor destroyed.We can not expect a person to love us if we love her.
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i somehow agree wid wat ur saying.......pratigya cant 4get wat hpnd  to her b4 marriage.....kidnapping, threats and bla blaa.......
buh after marriage.......krishna was being a good husband by supporting her in every matter......he even went agenst his own family.......
the only thing this wich is wrong is that he cant undrstnd women's feelings and thinks  women are  "peer ki jooti"

widout this.....hez a nice guy....once he start respecting women.......then pratigya may get attracted towards him thinking that hez chnging to a nice person.

Edited by Aabrayy - 13 years ago
pricey28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Love is a natural thing.You may love a very bad guy and you may not love a very good guy.You can not force yourself to fall in love.Love happens naturally.It can't be created nor destroyed.We can not expect a person to love us if we love her.

EXACTLY. love can only happen naturally, you can't force someone to love you...and this is what krishna NEEDED to learn, and NEEDS to learn. had he known that, had he truly loved her, he would've NEVER forced her to marry him.
i'm not saying i have anything against anyone who like guys like krishna. if that's what you're attracted to, if that's the kind of personality you like, then more power to ya..😉 but like i said, in order to love someone, in order for natural love to happen, i believe, people must like the person's personality at least somewhat. and pratigya CAN'T STAND krishna's personality. and on top of that, he has forced her into this marriage, after MUCH torture, MUCH humilation and defamation, so it only ADDS to her hatred towards him.
then the things he's done to her AFTER marriage, they're DESPICABLE. and just cause he supported her against his FAMILY, its NOT gonna take anything away from the fact that he has tried to RAPE her, MULTIPLE TIMES, abused her physically, mentally, verbally...so that window of "support" is NOT gonna take away from the unimaginable pain he has given her BOTH before and AFTER marriage. so unless he comes to a FULL STOP, with these kinds of tortures, pratigya's hatred towards him will ONLY INCREASE!!!
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Pricey!

Lolzzz. I missed ur topics coz I signed out early last night!!!

U know, ur expectations from a guy whom u will love is NATURAL and REALITY but me thinks its a little bit constricted coz, like Jonaki said, its very possible to love a guy who has a good or bad personality!!! I think it would be very difficult to find a guy who has the PERFECT personality about him and I think ur requirements are very close to being PERFECT!!!😆 

BUT I agree with u, one has to like SOMETHING about the other person, atleast ONE thing about the other person - like it soo much that she is willing to give him a second chance or atleast eager to understand him or unsee/compromise with the characteristic that she does not like about him.  😉

Take Krishna's love for Pratigya as an e.g. Sure, Krishna was mesmerized by her beauty BUT he also saw her taking care of a stray puppy which shows her as a very kind-hearted girl and why do u think he calls her a sherni - coz he knows that she is a brave one to have slapped Angad and made him do the sit-ups by the police 😆 - So, thats why I got the idea that its not lust but he actually loves her, until the honeymoon blunder, which made me think that he does not know nything about real love at all, so I thought he truly loves Pratigya but unconsciously, that is, until he broke Pratigya's trust in him and forced himself on her,  which made me think that there is no way he can love Pratigya coz, if he really loved her, he wont have broken his promise to her or her trust in him - no matter how angry or frustrated or unconsciously in love with Pratigya he was!!! 

BUT the final result has always been nil, in case of Pratigya, coz one moment Krishna does something good FOR her and the next moment he does something equally bad or much worse TO her - DUH, even us viewers are confused by Krishna's behavior so, lets not imagine wat Pratigya must be going through,😆😆😆!

And its all bcoz Krishna only cares about his own feelings for her NOT about her feelings at all!!! Coz if he cared even a little bit about her feelings, I doubt that Pratigya wont understand or atleast try to understand him!!! For e.g. After Krishna promised her that he wont touch her until she wants to, she trusted him and was actually starting to understand him a little bit - coz, she started to talk nicely with him b4 the false pregnancy track began!!!😡

Nyways, the way Krishna speaks, I'd say its his style - wat I dont like is when he expresses his disgusting thoughts about women!!!🤢   I dint think his personality was all bad EXCEPT for his forceful, stubborn & one-way thinking - which BTW is the wall between KriYa understanding each other!!!

B4 marriage, I accepted his behavior coz it was mostly misunderstandings on both sides...  After marriage, however, Pratigya made or tired her best to make it clear to Krishna that she does NOT love him, BUT Krishna ONLY cared about wat he thought and felt and I've read some comments where it says that Why cant Pratigya make Krishna understand by listing him all the reasons for which she hates him - First of all, I thought why does Pratigya have to list all the reasons when she thinks Krishna knows very well for wat she hates him, BUT even after telling Krishna why she hates him, it dint have ny effects on Krishna and then I realized that it does NOT matter to Krishna WHY she hates him - All that matters to him is that she is a mere woman and his property of a wife and she is NOT allowed to hate him - no matter wat BCOZ he has been great enough to love her at all!!!🤢  I dont like his low thoughts about women and I think these thoughts and beliefs of his stop him from really understanding Pratigya!!! 

Pheww... I see, me had a lot to talk about!!! Thanx for reading this long opinion!!!😊

Edited by limits - 13 years ago
rose67 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after all he did to her and her family love doesnt just  make all the go away
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ rose67:  Exactly! BUT unfortunately, its like, Pratigya and her family's sufferings doesnt even exist!!! All of it vanished as soon as KriYa got married and many started to expect Pratigya to try and understand and fall in love with Krishna, when it should be the other way round! But nope, since Pratigya is the educated one, all the responsibilities are on her and Krishna is excused for all his mistakes just coz he happens to be uneducated!!!🤢 
juhi20 thumbnail
Poor prats I feel 4 her :(
hope she finds luv 1day.
Every1 need luv in there life.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is not worth him at dis point of tym..d day she understands him n his true lub she will also fall for him..just wait:)