Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aleena remeber what I told you.How could you even think abt giving up on this ff due to some stupid nasty comments!Hun pls continue,I am waiting for the next chp😊
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Aleeena plzz continue karboo naa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hehehe am emotional blackmailing you πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ bss yr ab continue kar b doo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
aleena1 thumbnail
ok, ok I will update soon..too much emotional blackmail......
 thanks for the support

I actually thought no-one would pick up this and be busy reading the other outstanding fannfic written by others..... but no clueless1 had to pick up on thisπŸ˜†

@ serialmaniac you said "kanpaati par ek utha kar denge..kaa samjhe"

What do you mean? I seriously didnt understand, my hindi is not very good....

aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clueless1

That's good u have 24hours to post the next update and u must update at least once a week. That is our demand or we will be on ur back

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT😲😲😲😲😲😲 24 hours for an update????? It takes me 24 hrs to write one word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont expect the update  sooooooooooooo soon.........
aleena1 thumbnail
Fine here's the next update......I'm not a lazy bugger as quoted by clueless1. Infact your bugging me.🀣🀣🀣

I know this update is very crap....... so just bear with me.......

CHAPTER 6

It's been a week since Kamals accident. She had been discharged from the hospital 2 days ago after having a rant with the doctor and Adarsh (she hates the hospital. She has been in hospital quite a few times; she had fractured her leg when she was younger....and because of this the doctor was worried that there maybe further damage to the leg, which is the reason why she was in clutches before'..)

SCENE: KAMALS HOUSE

The alarm clock had struck nine o clock''Kamal opened her eyes, and she tossed and turned in bed whilst groaning. She was too tired to get out of bed, so she closed her eyes and fell asleep again. A sudden ray of light had hit her face, which frustrated her, she opened her eyes and saw Adarsh with a large bouquet of roses smiling down at her, and he had withdrawn the curtains.

Adarsh: Get up sleepy head'..time to get up''. It lovely weather outside, come on' I'll take you out '.. It will be breath of fresh air for you and it will keep your mind at ease'

Kamal sat up in bed, she accepts the roses and says 'thanks but I have something that I wanna do today alone'.. I will ring you later on'.and if I have a chance I will meet you meet you later'

Adarsh looks so disappointed, he wanted to take Kamal  out to keep her mind at ease and heave a breath of fresh air.

He knew Kamal was worried about Pratigya. Kamal had felt disappointed with herself for not helping Pratigya during the chaos at the hospital. .

Adrash had planned to take Kamal for a day out to the beach followed by a lovely romantic dinner at her favourite restaurant.

Adarsh:  Ok, if that's how you want it, but ring me later after you  have finished with whatever it is you're gonna do'.

Adarsh opens the door and Kamal says 'Adarsh'' I'm sorry'' I will make this up to you'. I promise'

Adarsh smiles and says ' It's ok chick, take your time' He winks at her and leaves before Kamal has a rant at her. She hates being called a chick'. she finds it too annoying and sexiest.

Kamal who want to explode like a volcano says whilst looking in the mirror 'Do I look like chick '. a two legged furry thing''how disgusting'.errrrrrrrr men '

Kamal takes a shower, gets ready. She picks up the phone, she has a worried look on her face''she says 'will she come? There's only one way to find out'

She dials the number, it rings'''.and someone picks up' its pratigya

Kamal: Hello Pratigya

Pratigya: Hi Kamal' How are you?

Kamal:   I'm fine, just been bored at home'. Hey Pratigya I was wondering can you come to see me today? I want to talk to you about something'''

Pratigya:  Yeah sure'..I'm currently at work at the moment'.just came back to the locker room, had to get something for he customer and saw your call''I'll see you at Nando's at 1 o clock' It's when I'm having lunch for one hour.

Kamal: that's fine, I'll see you then take care'. Bye

Pratigya' Ok,  Bye

SCENE: Nandos Restaurant

Nandos's restaurant is a Portuguese themed restaurant, famous for its peri-peri chicken. It originated in South Africa before going global.

Kamal had been waiting for Pratigya at the restaurant''Pratigya is five minutes late' due to Buniya having a rant at all the staff for not cleaning the salon floor the day before'

Kamal hugs  pratigya and says 'Hey Pratigya'. You made it'' You must have had a bad day at work, you look sooo pale, tired and miserable''

Pratigya:  Yeah'. You know what works like, its too fast paced'. Too many customers coming in through the door on top of that having to deal with buniyas constant verbal abuse' god, that woman is so annoying'.

Kamal:  Aahh poor pratigya, I feel sorry for you'..come lets order I know you're hungry and it's my treat today'

Pratigya:  But'.

Kamal: No if's or buts, whatever I have said stands and that's final. Ok, what would you like????

Pratigya:  ermmm I have perri-perri chicken mild'. with chips, mediterranean salad and white wine.

Kamal: Ok that's fine, she calls the waiter and orders for two.

They both have their lunch' talking generally about how their spent their week and Komal having a rant on how Adarsh has been acting, since the accident and hasn't left Kamals side, it's as if he's glued to her hip'..

After a while''.

Komal says 'erm Pratigya'. I wanted to talk to you about your boyfriend Krishna'

Pratigya looking surprised and says 'Krishna? What about him?

Kamal: Yeah, Krishna'' (She stutters) did he''did he do those things to you before??

Pratigya looking confused says 'Those things?? What are you talking about??'

Kamal:    you know like threatening you, abusing, hitting and things like that'

Pratigya becomes quiet and looks down, she cannot lie in front of Kamal, she always gets caught out. She doesn't say anything'.

Kamal becomes suspicious and says 'He has hasn't he? He hit you before'.

Pratigya: '..Well, since I have moved in with, we have our quarrels but that's normal in relationships. He's not as bad as the way you make him out to be, he will change'.

Kamal:  Really???? Do you really believe that??? You should know that a person like that cant change their habits just like that..

Pratigya: But Krishna is different' you don't know Krish you just met him'you can't say things about him''.

Kamal: Meeting him once was enough was enough to judge him'..

Pratigya: He's not like that, he's kind caring and he takes good care of me..

Kamal: That's not true, if he did he wouldn't abuse you'

Pratigya: Until now, no-one has ever loved me except Krish, I lost my parents when I was young, had to put up with my disgraceful chachi who always abused me. Rolli (Pratigyas cousin) was nice but I couldn't confide in her.

Kamal: Then what about me??? What am I to you???

Pratigya: You're my bestfriend'.

Kamal: If you really believed that you should know that I love you (as a friend), care for you and do anything to make you smile.. but you didn't trust my friendship and hid all these things away from me' I Know I have met you after a long time (4 years'. Komal had moved to a different city but has now come back)

Pratigya: Yeah but that's different' Krish really loves me'. He will stop and really cares. I can feel his love for me' It doesn't matter if he blows a fuse once in a while.

Kamal is upset, she cant believe that Pratigya is brainwashed like that, she has tears in her eyes, she thinks to herself is Krishna more important and caring then her... what has Krishna done to her''

Kamal finally says 'that's enough, I understand if you believe that but I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you praise him as if he's some sort of saint, here my advice a person like that will never change, you will need to stand up to yourself' be strong and remember that I will always be here for you no matter what''.

With that said Kamal picks up her Gucci bag and leaves after paying for the meal' she also gives a tip to the waiter and grabs a few mint sweets on the way out'

Pratigya looks on'.sad but what she could do to make her understand'.Krishna loves her sooo much and can do anything for her.

Pratigya is upset after seeing Kamals reaction she gets up and returns to work''..

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
aleena1 thumbnail

Happy now?????

Dont expect another update soooo soon.... maybe next month
aleena1 thumbnail
hmmmm I have a pea sized brain??😲 ..... cheeky girl

Dont expect next update sooo soon.
Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear....nice onee
shruthiR thumbnail
Phew!! Atlast you updated after much nagging and proddingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.It was a lovely chp⭐️.I loved the way Komal approached Pratigya about this issue and I hope that Pratigya realizes that Komal is right soon.Looking forward to the next chp😊
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 yaar its a wonderful chapter update soon