Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@aleena----------------i dnt mind at all...until and unless the story is interesting and urs is DAMN INTERESTING.....😃😃😃😃😃 feel hooked to it....and it gives goosebumps.....😆
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey iam lovin ur ff its very diff and always has me on the edge off my seat which i love and didnt borther about what some ppl have to say plzz keep updatein
aleena1 thumbnail

Thanx for reading......

@ kaash
Arree beta once the ff is over, I guaranteee that you'll be the few who will wanna punch my lights out🤣

There will be soo much rona dona that I'm afraid there maybe a flash flood..🤣

Im not gonna give away too much but stay tuned hun..

@Khushboo thanx for taking time out and reading....
Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Thanx for reading......

@ kaash
Arree beta once the ff is over, I guaranteee that you'll be the few who will wanna punch my lights out🤣

There will be soo much rona dona that I'm afraid there maybe a flash flood..🤣

Im not gonna give away too much but stay tuned hun..

@Khushboo thanx for taking time out and reading....

oofffo!!then I better get my tear taps ready right now😆
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mindblowing story👏   you are an amazing writer! coz i'm sitting glued to my seat while reading your novel and waiting impatiently for the next chapters , no doubt krishna's character is different in your novel and i'm curious to see to what extent he can go... but it's too early to judge him. I am also heart-broken for pratigya, she's too weak , she should fight back. Waiting eagerly for the nxt chapter. shefads.  

shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaanfanatic

Aleena1: I told you so..yeh fanfic bohut bakwas hai......stop writing and spoiling Krishu's character........

See Anover person agrees wiv me....
crap ff

Excuse me,there is a way of writing down your critisicm.You have no right to go around calling other ppl's hard work as bakwaas or crap.If you can't bear to read Krishna behaving like this then don't read her ff.It's as simple as tht.Aleena is trying her best to entertain us with her ff and it's very unique and different from the other ffs on this forum.You can critisize but harsh critisicm will not be tolerated by the other readers of this ff.

@Aleena: a majority of us really like your ff a lot.Pls continue with it and don't let such harsh comments get you down.Those who are criticising your ff don't even know how to write down their thoughts and to present it in a proper manner.And your ff is darn good and it's not just me,there are many others who feel the same way abt your hard work.If you don't believe me then pls just go through your thread to know how many positive comments and good feedback tht you've got.Pls continue with this ff and your doing a great job hun👍🏼Keep up the good work😊
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
halaa thumbnail
that  was very interesting update.oh my GOD why is Krishna doing this to pratigya. i hope pratigya is alright and komal will saver her from Krishna.thank u for writing such an interesting update and for ur pm.. can't wait to read what will happen next.plz continue soon.
aleena1 thumbnail
Hiya sorry for the short update...was too tired to write.

Happy reading😊

CHAPTER 5

Kamal shouts: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PRATIGYA''..

Pratigya:  Kamal'.I'.

Krishna stops and stares at them both wideeyed and says 'my Pratigya????'

Upon hearing all the commotion, Adarsh and Chandu rush into the room. They are shocked to see them in this state

Adarsh: What happened? Kamal' Why are you on the floor?? What's going on here?

Kamal who is fuming says 'Krishna''why did you hit Pratigya?'

Chandu:  Wait''What's going on here? What's the problem?......Krishna did you hit Prat?

Krishna: I didn't hit her, we were just playing around a little and she fell''

Kamal: You bloody liar''you stand there and lie through your teeth''you scoundrel'..Kamal looks at Pratigya, but pratigya is visibly shaken and sees Krishna giving evil glances''.

Pratigya: erm Kamal, It's just as Krishna says'. It's nothing' we were just mucking about and I fell.

Kamal: Nothing''what do you mean nothing? Look whats he done to you'

Pratigya: I'm sorry Kamal that you're in this state and I worried you, it's not a big deal.

Kamal frustrated and says 'Why the hell are you apologizing? It's him who should apologize and not you. Besides no matter how you look at this situation, he is using violence'.

Krishna interrupts:  It's only misunderstanding; we were just talking and mucking about when she lost her footing and fell'..

Doctor Armaan enters the room and is shocked to see Kamal on the floor.  'What are you doing on the floor? Adarsh puts his arms around Kamals waist and picks her up.

Kamal: erm Hey doc, nothings going on here, we were just chatting and I tripped up and hence all this commotion started'''

Doctor Armaan: you should be more careful, you havent recovered yet' you need to rest. Adarsh, could you take her to the ward?

Adarsh: yep I will.

Kamal glances over her shoulder and looks at Pratigya. She thinks why did you deny that he's hurting you''you made me look like a fool in front of everyone'I can see see clearly what your eyes are telling me'..you are suffering inside''.where is that strong Pratigya that I used to know. No matter what happens now I will protect you'.

Everybody exits the room'''

Adarsh carries Kamal back to the ward and looks at Kamal who seemed to be disturbed' He puts her down on the bed and to lighten the mood he says 'thank god your room was not too far'.you weigh more than 12 African elephants combined'..

Kamal who has her mouth wide open says 'What, are you trying to say I'm fat?'

Adarsh grins and says 'basically yeah, you are fat, my back was breaking carrying you here, I might need physiotherapy sessions'  

Kamal is fuming and says 'carry on, wait till I get out of here, no-one will be able to save you from me' Kamal punches Adarsh on the arm and giggle. Adarsh smiles'

Meanwhile'.Pratigya and Krishna are in the car park walking up to car'

Krishna breaks the silence''Prat'' I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you'. I don't know what happened''..I'm sorry babes I don't know what came over me''.I was so worried about you'. I didn't know what happened, You didn't inform me what happened'.. you broke your promise''.erm  you should at least phoned me that you were gonna be late

Pratigya: I know but everything happened so fast''.I'm sorry

Krishna holds Pratigyas hand and kisses her' It's ok next time inform me'ok

Krishna is silent for a few moments and then finally speaks'''erm Pratigya, about your friend Kamal''.be careful, she is not as she seems'.I've seen many women like her''she is sly, cunning women, I don't trust her, she will come in between us'''Stay away from her infact don't see her any more''''

Pratigya stares at Krishna and doesn't say anything''..

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz keep waitin now i realy want to know why he is actinn like that
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice update dear....waiting for next chap