RATING : Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka (28-May-2010)

Poll Question :

What rating would you give this episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

The rating is on a scale of 1 - 5, where,
1 - yawn worthy🀒
2 - Ookay...πŸ˜•
2.5 - Hmm average😊
3 - good πŸ˜ƒ
4 - Wow! πŸ‘
5 - Amazing! One of the best episodes so far...⭐️

I give it a WOW - 4....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(Zerry123, opened this thread since u r absentπŸ˜ƒ)
i will give 4 ... 😊 after a long time i have a got a dinner with perfect salt followed by sweets...but usually dinner kills the hunger...but this yummy C.I.D dinner has increased my hunger...so yeah now they will have to make a perfect food with perfect % of salt and sugar with some "spice" thats what i misses tonight ...so in future they will have to just Tremendous in order to kill my hunger... 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ but i must say very satisfied dinner for tonight...i will get a peaceful sleep now... πŸ₯±
It was a nice episode. i will also give 4 for it.
I want to give it a 4.5. Half mark cut for the Forensic scene.

But since 4.5 is not an option i will go with 4.

I LOVED IT, it was almost perfect.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
I cut one mark bcos.... abhi-daya scenes were missing initially( i know its not possible to keep them together all thruout)...Sachin takes over as the driverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and Salunke and Manini bickering  in the forensic scene..... and also the fact taht last scene was a copy of STOLEN CAR..almost!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But i wud love to give a 5!!! when we compare it to the episode of this year...Had an upper hand over KHOON KI HOLI for me...i guess so..confused!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Shagnika

I cut one mark bcos.... abhi-daya scenes were missing initially( i know its not possible to keep them together all thruout)...Sachin takes over as the driverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and Salunke and Manini bickering  in the forensic scene.....

I agree, I will cut marks for that too. That is why with 4.5 I did not give 5 but when down to 4.

and also the fact taht last scene was a copy of STOLEN CAR..almost!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Come on yaar yeh zayada hua, nit-picking ho gaya, that case was aired 10 years ago aur waise bhi cases where a bomb will be defused at the last moment will be similar in all circumstances.

πŸ˜†

and also the fact taht last scene was a copy of STOLEN CAR..almost!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Come on yaar yeh zayada hua, nit-picking ho gaya, that case was aired 10 years ago aur waise bhi cases where a bomb will be defused at the last moment will be similar in all circumstances.

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya i agree, i was just kidding!.... i just loved that scene a bit too much ...my fav scene actually in the entire episode....made me sooo happy!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Aur waise bhi hum hi ne bola tha na GOLDEN ERA ki yaad dilao! Yaad dila diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I gave it 4...marks cut for
Daya -Abhijeet separate in 1st half, was wondering if they'll be seen together at all.
Sachin driving the car, Sachin sitting beside Daya and Vivek at the back
A slight flash of flirting in forensic lab

Comparing with Khoon Ki Holi - I would give Khoon Ki Holi a 5. Because the above faults were not there.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
I'll give 5. Awesome episode and the last part for amazing. Finally Abhijit-Daya scene and no khooni or maut for the titleπŸ˜†

the episode was too good after case senior inspector abhijeet this was one of the best case .

.i loved the last part of daya-abhi .so i gave rating 5
Edited by tgodse - 13 years ago