Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is that seriously Gayatri's problem?

NaKsh_1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in the precap for the episode today, gayatri said that some girls immediately separate their husbands away from their parents after marriage, and she was indirectly trying to get at akshara. is she serious? is that seriously why she's making her lame faces 🤢 and witty dialogue? i can't believe she's upset that naitik and akshara are spending more time together and that naitik doesn't spend time with his mom. what??? he's your son and he won't disappear, plus u are the one who raised him and now it's akshara turn to take care of him.  it's not like he completely ignores u. if she didn't want this to happen, why did she get him married? god, this gayatri and her stupid problems are so annoying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh shes back on that issue now is she thought she had got over it..
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
xcalty ...wt is gayatriz prblm .?? may b shez thinking dat akshiz intrupiting herz n naitiks relationsip! ..how cn sumone spend tym oly wid der mumz ..evn afta der marrige! ...lame thing ...n y is she dat jealous ki shez nt able 2 bare akshi n nantik spendin tym 2getha ? wtz her prblm?? ..

n also gayatri tells dat naitik is neva used 2 such taskz b4 .....wt does she mean ..akshiz is also a human lyk naitik isnt it?? ...shez overconcerned abt naitik ...she gav akshi d whole work of nandinz marriage n nw she cnt see her son wrking wid akshi?? ..i pity akshara 4 diz! ...it looks lyk shez least botehrd abt akshi ! ..2 much ppl ..

nywy d overall epi ws 2 gud! ...sply d naksh scene ..n d song ..wow!
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is the classic mother-daughter in law rivalry.. it takes a very evolved human being to be able to let go of your son wh you'v given birth to, whom you've tended to and cared for, to whom you were he most imp person in the family and suddenly there is someone else who is most impost to him.. it takes a lot of courage and will power to allow that change, accept it and be happy that ypur son is happy so I can understand Gayatri's issues but she has a particularly bad case of over posessiveness!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
her insecurities are not baseless ! but our dear akshara will make sure this doesn't happen, even if that means, staying away frm naitik...i said this at the time of akshara's marriage also tht akshara is capable of giving her husband on a platter to her MIL but Gayitri is one unfortunate being who doesn't even know tht so much is being done for her ! 🤢

i think in this tug of war, gayitri is digging her own grave..her son will turn against her if she doesn't change her thinking...she's got a gem of a DIL, phir bhi she's not satisfied...iske aage it's only problems n problems for her...but akshara must wake up and smell the coffee ! she's ready to sacrifice her rishta with naitik for this insecure lady who will not even stand up for her incase something goes wrong...did gayitri support akshara when she left the house? gayitri was, is and will always be of her munna...no matter how much akshara tries to find her mother in gayitri, she won't be able to....gayitri is not worth it, only if akshara understood 😳 Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she is complicated yaar!!!!😡😡😡