1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
Preparation:

Heat oven to 350. Grease a cookie sheet, or spray with nonstick cooking spray, or line with silicone liner.
In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Slowly beat in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet(s), leaving about 1 inch between cookies. These cookies spread very little. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, or until the cookies are set and lightly browned around the edges.

Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies.
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow this is really, really cool! I will be back with a recipe shortly...gotta put my thinking cap and oven mitt on!
here's one tested thing to add any regular choco chip cookie recipe (use any from the net at all - i mean ANY, cause they all end up being same !!!)

so erm - the guest ingredient is MINT!!! choc chip + mint in cookies = mmmmm heaven!!! =D

(sorry to be a bum in posting the entire recipe, but try it, esp summer time, its next best ti mint tropico drinks from the cafs!)

cheers,
nj

erm - when i say mint, i mean the crushed bits of processed mint used for baking of course =)
Originally posted by moviebuff05

Recipe:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose India Forums flour

1 teaspoon creative soda

1 teaspoon  added  surprise incentive  salt

1 cup (2 sticks)  Crazy creatives  softened butter

1 1/2 cup recipe funda originality sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla  "LIKE" button extract

2 large   member comments eggs

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) loving the topic chocochip morsels

PREHEAT oven to 375 F.

COMBINE India forums flour, creative soda and  surprise salt in small bowl. Beat Crazy creatives butter, recipe funda originality sugar and LIKE button extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add member comments eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in loving the topic morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased post/thread.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.......and enjoy........

Me personally vouch for this excellent recipeπŸ˜‰

This is a great recipe and it would definitely taste yummy.....I am rushing home to try out this super delight...and I can already "see" the glowing faces of my nieces..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Chef..!!πŸ˜›

Oh WOW!! I never knew IF had a food and drinks forum.

Okay back to the topic... COOKIE RECIPES!! I am a cookie addict hehe!! Well not so much the eating but I LOVE making cookies!!

Here is my fave recipe... I wasn't able to procure the original from my cook book, but nowadays I make do with this one. This recipe makes cookies exactly like Millies Cookies for those whom have tried Millies. They are big flat cookies which are sweet and soft :)

Ingredients

125g butter, softened
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g self-raising flour
tsp salt
200g chocolate chips

1. Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4.

2. Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg and vanilla.

3. Sift in the flour and salt, then the chocolate chips.

4. Roll into walnut size balls, for a more homemade look, or roll into a long, thick sausage shape and slice to make neater looking cookies.

5. Place on ungreased baking paper. If you want to have the real Millies experience then bake for just 7 minutes, till the cookies are just setting - the cookies will be really doughy and delicious. Otherwise cook for 10 minutes until just golden round the edges.

6. Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack. These are great warm, and they also store well, if they don't all get eaten straight away!

I have been using this recipe for quite some time and it is BRILLIANT!!

I personally sometimes change the chocolate chips for Smarties chocolates to make the cookies multi coloured hehe!! And if you want to make the cookies exotic then you can add in frozen raspberries and white chocolate (my personal fave)

Loads of Love

Happy CookingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hannahxx

You can find it on the website :-

http://laureneasmith.blogspot.com/2008/05/millies-cookie-recipe.html

Ingredients

• 1 cup butter flavored shortening
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons Mexican vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups milk chocolate chips

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter flavored shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla .Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

ria..........
omg u guys are superb!!!!!!!
im a terrible cook so thank u sooooooooo much for da tips u guys hehe
im more like suhana of sasural genda phool hahaa

Good luck and the picture of chocolate chip cookies made my mouth water...yyuuummmπŸ˜† 

Hey, love chocolate chip cookies with more and more chocolate in it.. I liked AAliyah's recipe, will try zaroor and also CSSK ones.

Wish best of luck to participants