is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la - Page 3

Poll Question :

what do you feel about Naina ji after looking many instances?

Poll Choice
A great mother-in-law
A great mother
Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

I Beg ur Pardon !!

Brother - sister ...when I meant Bro-sis ..I meant Adarsh - Roli ...The Saxena's consider Roli as their daughter ...then by extension ,Roli becomes His Sis .....

and Remember ...Naina and Prof ...will always be saying ..Roli <Hamareliye Aarushi ,Pratigya ke tarah hai >....Naturalyy ,the family will be shocked when they realise that Adarsh does not consider Roli as his behen...
Sorry dear  I am not much convinced with your thought ...... for example  my father considered my friends like his daughter but one of my friend is my Bhabhi (married to my brother).....so if I  think like you  then that relation is also wrong according to you......I mean naina ji and prof can't  put that relation onto their son.....it's their fault  if  they  expect  from their son that he should also  think  rolly as his  sister..... Edited by saavie - 13 years ago

@ Saavie : The Saxena's hold their sanskaar as the  as the most precious thing  in the whole world

remember ,even pratigya will be doing her duty as a DIL,SIL ...cos her sanskar ,and samajh expects so ..She does not do it from her heart  ,,,and the prof family is happy with it !!They expect the same from Adarsh ....and the poor guy could not come up to their expectation's !!

and Adarsh is at fault too !! Never once does he inform his parents about his liking for Roli  ,had they known  earlier ,they would have stopped A from marrying Komal  ,Had they come to know about this after marriage ,they would never create a situation where Adarsh gets to spend quality time with Roli..!!I am sure they would have taken some action to avert what happened on that unfortunate day !!

Bye Saavie !! was nice debating with you !

Originally posted by tanthya

@ Saavie : The Saxena's hold their sanskaar as the  as the most precious thing  in the whole world

remember ,even pratigya will be doing her duty as a DIL,SIL ...cos her sanskar ,and samajh expects so ..She does not do it from her heart  ,,,and the prof family is happy with it !!They expect the same from Adarsh ....and the poor guy could not come up to their expectation's !!

and Adarsh is at fault too !! Never once does he inform his parents about his liking for Roli  ,had they known  earlier ,they would have stopped A from marrying Komal  ,Had they come to know about this after marriage ,they would never create a situation where Adarsh gets to spend quality time with Roli..!!I am sure they would have taken some action to avert what happened on that unfortunate day !!

Bye Saavie !! was nice debating with you !

same here  dear  Tanthya....and I think you are right.....you were actually talking about prof and naina ji POV.....but they should  trust  their  son  instead  of  Komal as they are aware that she is immatured  and  keep on talking  rubbish....and  first  ask  him  seperately  and  in  a  cool  manner  like  they  used to be  with  komal.....I mean to say  naina ji  should  treat  her  children  in  decent  way  even  though  how  hard  the  situation  is......then she  deserves to be good and balanced human  being....I mean  she  should  not  ignore  her  children  POV too  while  handling  the  situation..... Edited by saavie - 13 years ago
Nainaji represents those women who still believe that a girl should remain in her sasural no matter what happens, and believes the age old saying that, a girl's doli goes frm her maayka and arthi from sasural!

So she is not a supporter of any sort of bagawat, which is very wrong. and I don't support such women in this modern age!
Originally posted by dkmystery

Nainaji represents those women who still believe that a girl should remain in her sasural no matter what happens, and believes the age old saying that, a girl's doli goes frm her maayka and arthi from sasural!

So she is not a supporter of any sort of bagawat, which is very wrong. and I don't support such women in this modern age!
Yes  you  are absolutely right.....today's episode was great  specially  that part in which  prof  says  naina ji  that  pratigya  is  doing  right  thing  and  I  am  now  sure  that  naina ji  will  also  change  her  accordingly.....
Originally posted by saavie

Yes  you  are absolutely right.....today's episode was great  specially  that part in which  prof  says  naina ji  that  pratigya  is  doing  right  thing  and  I  am  now  sure  that  naina ji  will  also  change  her  accordingly.....

Naina didn't get an abusive hubby so maybe she doesn't understand
I scared 'bout dadi too, hope she doesn't start ranting! 😕 😆

Naina didn't get an abusive hubby so maybe she doesn't understand
I scared 'bout dadi too, hope she doesn't start ranting! 😕 😆
I want  naina ji to be slapped by  prof  ...... then I want to see  her  reactions  and  then  pratigya  should  approach  her  and  advise her  So what, after all  they  are  your  husband.....😆😆😆

just  kidding

I want  naina ji to be slapped by  prof  ...... then I want to see  her  reactions  and  then  pratigya  should  approach  her  and  advise her  So what, after all  they  are  your  husband.....😆😆😆

just  kidding

maybe even then she'll say the same thing
or maybe dadi1 will give her the same advice 'maara hi to hai' 😆

maybe even then she'll say the same thing
or maybe dadi1 will give her the same advice 'maara hi to hai' 😆

😆😆