(SR) Nasha ka Side Effects...

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

K...this is something I took from a response I made at another post and elaborated a bit'I didn't intend to make a post today, but as I started to respond and I realized I actually had a quite a lot to say (shocking I kno lol)

This Post is basically a response to why Armaan has to be the one to bring Sid and Ridz together.

Finally, post party with drunk Sid Armaan now got to see what Sid really wants...he already knew that Ridz wanted her marriage and her husband after their countless conversations the most key one being the one prior to KC night where he asked her those very important and revealing questions like who is it you think about the most??? And her answer was Sid...and then even post KC when she was hurt and said she was going to give up...both her and Armaan knew that she would not., she could not.  So then we got the washroom scene where she went against her words and tried to open the door, but as we all know it was slammed shut on her face.  Ridz's feeling for Sid and what importance he has in her life was once again reaffirmed at the party, where a  Talli Ridz told Sid that she wants to be with him and that she can't be happy without him.  Of course Sid brings up his favorite person Armaan, and Ridz gets mad.  She says what she has been trying to tell Sid all along, Armaan has no place in their marriage, he is her past and she can't change that.  She never questions him about his.  But poor Sid even with his defenses down he still doesn't get it.  So she gets mad and walks off. So now after all this Armaan knows that Ridz wants Sid and that for her there is no other person for her aaj and her kal...

But Sid, he was always a mystery...I mean when Armaan poked and poked and finally poked too hard he screamed out that he loved Ridz...but that was well before any of the more recent stuff went down...especially the lonavla stuff...post-L there was no indication that Sid wanted Ridz in fact it was no longer about Sid pushing Ridz away from himself so she could be with Armaan, but it was about Sid pushing Ridz away b/c he didnt "want" her...now he didn't want her not because he didn't love her...cuz he did...he didnt want her because of the power that love he had for her had on him and the amount of pain it could cause...so Armaan did all he could to get Sid to open his heart to Ridz and that failed...but yesterday...post party....drunk Sid finally confessed.  This guy who has been hiding sooo much inside of his heart, finally (thanks to some of that magic truth serum) let out all that he had been holding inside.  This entire time, post-L Sid had yet to confess his feelings, his hurt, all we saw was the anger which masked sooo much more.  So a talli Sid finally spilled his beans. Sid let down the walls to his heart and let armaan see what was hiding behind there...that he doesn't want to lose Ridz...that he wants her in his arms in his house with him...And the reason he spilled it to Armaan was not because he was convenient or because he wanted to cause Armaan pain, it's because Armaan is the only one that Sid can speak to with his heart unguarded.  Because Armaan doesn't matter in Sid's world.  Sid doesn't need to spare Armaan's feelings and certainly doesn't have impress him.  Armaan is the perfect sounding wall.  Besides Armaan already knows everything Sid has felt, done and he most certainly knows why Sid has done the things he has.

So you see the only person who knows what both Ridz and Sid want is armaan...he's the only one either has spoken the full truth to...and he's the only one that knows that they both want each other and yet are too afraid to say it upfront...Armaan is a big part of SR and yet not...he is the "communication" we have been waiting for...

As for Armaan making Sid wax his legs...I think this may be a little revenge on his part...just a small price Sid must pay for gaining his help to win the love of his life over.  After all Armaan is placing the most precious thing he has into Sid's care.  It's definitely not easy to hand over the woman you love to another man...come on be honest with yourselves...you know if you had a heart big enough as Armaans and were not only handing over the love of your life to someone else, but in fact helping them you would take petty shots for your own pleasure nothing too big but just something to help ease the pain a little...

Thank you Fary for inspiring me with your post to write a long response and then add a little more and make my own

You know the rules...play nice

-Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Arp.............wonderful post.....
Tho at this point my thots share a lill different view on this whole KHNH track..........and no its not coz I am not liking Armaan being pulled in between SR.........but its coz I see SR in a whole different perspective ...........and thus I maybe standing on the outskirts of the focal point just observing as the track unfolds........

However..............I must say ....U have explained ur points very well and u truly stand correct and justified...........

I esp loved this part the most:

So you see the only person who knows what both Ridz and Sid want is armaan...he's the only one either has spoken the full truth to...and he's the only one that knows that they both want each other and yet are too afraid to say it upfront...Armaan is a big part of SR and yet not...he is the "communication" we have been waiting for...
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Hey Arp.............wonderful post.....
Tho at this point my thots share a lill different view on this whole KHNH track..........and no its not coz I am not liking Armaan being pulled in between SR.........but its coz I see SR in a whole different perspective ...........and thus I maybe standing on the outskirts of the focal point just observing as the track unfolds........

However..............I must say ....U have explained ur points very well and u truly stand correct and justified...........

I esp loved this part the most:

Sanj dont worry...i am sure your views of the KHNH track are probably more correct than me...i have learned when it comes to DMG i am great at figuring out what has been shown in whole...but horrible at predicting what lies ahead...so i am for sure going to go your way...i just threw that in cuz in this moment that's wht it seems like to me...

Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Sanj dont worry...i am sure your views of the KHNH track are probably more correct than me...i have learned when it comes to DMG i am great at figuring out what has been shown in whole...but horrible at predicting what lies ahead...so i am for sure going to go your way...i just threw that in cuz in this moment that's wht it seems like to me...

Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ

Arp.................pls sweetz.............its not about u wrong and me right..........its just that we are standing at 2 different focal points with the same outlook.............
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Arp.................pls sweetz.............its not about u wrong and me right..........its just that we are standing at 2 different focal points with the same outlook.............

Whole heartedly agree...manzil ek hi hai...sirf to raaste se chaal rahe hai...and that is def a-ok with me as long as we reach the manzil....πŸ˜†

i was relieved that siddhima didnt confess their love in a drunken state, having been through such a deep relationship who is beyond the lovey dovey love saga of all indian soaps, the final declaration shuld b according to siddhima standard... well till then im just gonna wait and enjor z show,and  hoping it doesnt take ages for it to happen

i really liked the part where ridz comes to get her dupatta and sid is all dreaming until he sees ridz, his expression changed immeditaly to mesmerizing

but that was really cute the way Sid placed the dupatta on himself n drowned himself in her fragnance....the sweet innocent dreamy expression on his face

i just didn't like the part when sid and ridz  was together during the song, and armaan came in front of the camera and blocked them, i was like what the hell

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post, well written

norzar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree that as of now - Armaan is the biggest communication and inbetween link to SR, in what they truly want and need

Armaan knows what both wants, and i know he will make it happen - how is the question because this is SR, and they aint exactly normal or do normal stuff, we have seent his - last example was the SR being talli, we got a confession but in such a non-normal way between SR, it was the cutest and so SR πŸ˜†

As for Armaan sayin waxing is legs, i am sure Armaan is having some fun and also to see Sid in pain for Ridz and the will to go through for her πŸ˜†

All in all i want Ridz to notice Sid, how different he is being and why - and we all know Sid is gonna fail miserably in what Armaan's so called tips are saying, Sid will make a mess but i see it being endearing to see πŸ˜† Awww Siddy 😳
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arps.....awesome.....SR need a jolt to wake them up......no one shoved into them the feelings they have for each other....those are their own.....and very much so.....they just need that nudge to say it out loud..and if that is armaan why not.......
But frankly .......it would be acceptable only if it is a little nugde and no moreπŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

i was relieved that siddhima didnt confess their love in a drunken state, having been through such a deep relationship who is beyond the lovey dovey love saga of all indian soaps, the final declaration shuld b according to siddhima standard... well till then im just gonna wait and enjor z show,and  hoping it doesnt take ages for it to happen

i really liked the part where ridz comes to get her dupatta and sid is all dreaming until he sees ridz, his expression changed immeditaly to mesmerizing

but that was really cute the way Sid placed the dupatta on himself n drowned himself in her fragnance....the sweet innocent dreamy expression on his face

i just didn't like the part when sid and ridz  was together during the song, and armaan came in front of the camera and blocked them, i was like what the hell

I agree...i'm glad the real confession didnt occur while they were talli...they needed that party to open the doors to each others hearts so that they can start to find their way back to each other...and so that along with their souls their hearts can be joined together as well...as for the dupatta scenes i agree...they were perfect loved every second of it and still do lol...and yup you stole my thoughts when armaan's head came up into the shot i was like wht the??? yeh kya hai??? oh well at least we got the moment b4...😳

thanks for reading and commmenting