My Epi Analysis:the reason behind Sid's Nervousnes

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

I posted it somewhere else and thought of making it a separate post as it might help clearing some people's confusion so just copying pasting

Ok so let me start by saying that I m extremely happy for not using HT because to be very honest the thought of it always scared me and made me go hell no. I was genuinely sick and tired of the rona dhona so I am glad that they chose the 6 din ladki in because it brought the fun and masti back and is also Sr's Journey towards their reunion in a much better way.

Now I am gonna say that Armaan's washroom FB's scene was the key point today. Here's Why he realized it long ago that riddhima wanted Sid but till last night he wasn't sure about Sid's feelings and he kept giving him negative vibes about his feelings but last night he blurted the truth in front of him and told him that he wants riddhima at any cost. What did Armaan saw in FB's is Sid and riddhima both telling him that they want each other. They both made it clear to him that they want each other and this is how it should be. Both SR r determined to be part of each other and so armaan seeing it makes total sense and why is he doing that because simply at this point he can control both SR and bring them close he's that bridge who will end the dooriyan between SR as he can be friends with both and know what's going on in their hearts inside. so it makes sense

Secondly many of you said why did sid agreed to do it and why is he being so nervous.

2 points: First He was always like that in expressing his feelings even with tammana when he realized he had feelings for her and she started coming close sid used to be hell nervous and silly just like today. i know many of you haven't seen that sid he always used to get nervous and scared it's hard for him to be just straight and express his heart
sure he's a tough guy & can  do anything but the thought of expressing his love always scared him and made him a cute little bacha  so here's just one vid to prove my point watch this and see
Also, if this was tamana than now we are talking about his WIFE Mrs Riddhima Modi who affects him the most so all the nervousness is justified

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4bMxfwjW-4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

( ^^ i can see a lot of similarities between this scene and today's scene Go figure)

Secondly, how can he not be like this? and agree to what armaan said? Dude this is the FIRST time his WIFE asked for something from him and he wants to fulfill her wish and tell her I love you and apne aap ko manwana hoga. He's ready to be silly just thinking that if that makes her happy. He can't go straight and say I L U because he's thinking that she expects him to act lovey dovey now  and it is necessary for him to follow armaan's advice as  according to him he knows riddhima. He's ready to be silly if that makes his wife happy plus she warned him she won't talk to him or come back unless he says ILU to her. How is this making him fatoo or anything people said

Now coming to that he's making fool out of himself and armaan's is making him look like a fool NO hell no.. What i see is armaan might made him act like a fool but only to make him see that every change in him Riddhima can notice. Just a look at her hubby today and she knew that something is wrong and trust me it won't be long she'll ask him why is he acting the way he is. It is for us audience to see how changed Riddhima is , the slightest change in Sid's  body language alerts her and she notices it and also that her complete Focus is Siddhanth Modi she kept thinking about him and saying dunno what did i say to him he might be upset.

Overall , I m even more positive for SR and the show and very happy with the way it is going

Oh and plz sorry if i m hurting anyone

P.S i hated riddhima's ill fitted suit it's good that she wore short sleeves but plz do good fitting

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing post fary, thanks for clearing my mind out๐Ÿ‘ 

you have said the most important point and that is that a sligest change in sid, riddhima notices and wonders about it all day long,just like today how she knew something is wrong with him, she knew he is not her sid, she cannot communicate with this sid at all, she cannot figure this sid out at all, she is restless now b/c she cannot look into his eyes and see what he is thinking, she even had that look on her face when sid was walking like a zombie, she was like what has gotten into him all of a sudden. she was trying so hard to figure him out, but cannot pine point it yet.
Thank you for replying Bani m glad that it helped you clearing your mind
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude this is the FIRST time his WIFE asked for something from him and he wants to fulfill her wish and tell her I love you and apne aap ko manwana hoga. He's ready to be silly just thinking that if that makes her happy. He can't go straight and say I L U because he's thinking that she expects him to act lovey dovey now  and it is necessary for him to follow armaan's advice as  according to him he knows riddhima. He's ready to be silly if that makes his wife happy plus she warned him she won't talk to him or come back unless he says ILU to her. How is this making him fatoo or anything people said
Hey Fary, awesome post.
Truly speaking, i wasnt favor of dis 4din ladki in concept at 1st place. I thot wats d point of using dis concept. I mean, riddhima already in love wid sid, she is just waiting 4 him 2 say ILU & she will come bak 2 him 4ever, den why armaan has to teach Sid d tactics of ladki (wife) pataoing.
but ur above para made me understand d logic behind d illogical concept.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But, i still have 1 doubt, if u can clear. Why Sid has to do LEG WAX B4 going 4 d date๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
even i am confused abou the leg waxing๐Ÿคฃ, is ridz going to look at his leg when they are on a date๐Ÿ˜•
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Fary.... i have already read it and i love you for making me positive. Sid is always known to be nervous especially when it comes to a girl who he really feels about and here its RIDDHIMA who he loves a lot and is his wife.

I understand his nervousness but i hope at the end... its Sid's own qualities which will help him get Ridz back and leaving aside wooeing.... all he needs to do is say riddhima i love you or just tell her to come back to him and their house
Thank u sanju and bani

Leg waxing umm m ot really sure but i guess armaan's wants to test him ad see how far can he go a little bit liek dostana as i said that he'll do every silly thing just to make riddhima happy

i guess we have to wait to see the logic behind it as the whole plan sounded kind of stupid but m sure armaan will ahve a logic behind it

i mean

haath main cappuccino pink shirt waxed legs BB court and candle light dinner everything is complete opposites to each other so armaan should have a master plan
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Awesome post Fary.... i have already read it and i love you for making me positive. Sid is always known to be nervous especially when it comes to a girl who he really feels about and here its RIDDHIMA who he loves a lot and is his wife.

I understand his nervousness but i hope at the end... its Sid's own qualities which will help him get Ridz back and leaving aside wooeing.... all he needs to do is say riddhima i love you or just tell her to come back to him and their house

Ofcourse his own qualities will patofy riddhima do you really think riddhima is the girl who'll be fine with his leg waxing and basketball hell no she'll actually ask him why the hell is he acting so wierd

maybe it's armaan's plan to actually make them talk in open as they hardly ever talked in their hosh about anything
simranlovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. i love how you guys love armaan NOW!
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fary!!!! Why dont you post more often ????๐Ÿ˜ก....this is wonderful...and thank god you did make this post...b/c i wanted to write one today but didnt have time...stupid school๐Ÿ˜ญ...but i knew i could count on you PJs๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and you delivered...

First point:
Both SR r determined to be part of each other and so armaan seeing it makes total sense and why is he doing that because simply at this point he can control both SR and bring them close he's that bridge who will end the dooriyan between SR
Exactly...Finally armaan now got to see what Sid really wants...he already knew that Ridz wanted her marriage and her husband after their countless conversations the most key one being the one prior to KC nite where he asked her those very important and revealing questions like who is it you think about the most??? and her answer was Sid...and then even post KC when she was hurt and said she was going to give up...both her and Armaan knew that she would not....she could not...and then we got the washroom scene where she went against her words and tried to open the door...but Sid was always a mystery...i mean when Armaan poked and poked and finally poked too hard he screamed out that he loved Ridz...but tht was well b4 any of the more recent stuff went down...esp the lonavla stuff...post-L there was no indication but Sid that he wanted Ridz in fact it was no longer about Sid pushing Ridz away from himself so she could be with Armaan, but it was about Sid pushing Ridz away b/c he didnt "want" her...now he didnt want her not because he didnt love her...cuz he did...i didnt want her because of the power that love he had for her had on him and the amount of pain it could cause...so Armaan did all he could to get Sid to open his heart to ridz and that failed...but yesterday...post party....drunk Sid finally confessed his heart out to the only person he could...the only person who knew EVERYTHING....why he was pushing Ridz away and now who knew that he loved her still... when Sid let down the walls to his heart and let armaan see what was hiding behind there...that he doesnt want to lose Ridz...that he wants her in his arms in his house with him...So you see the only person who knows what both Ridz and Sid want is armaan...he's the ONLY one either has spoken the full truth to...and he's the only one that knows that they both want each other and yet are too afraid to say it upfront...Armaan is a big part of SR and yet not...he is the "communication" we have been waiting for...

He can't go straight and say I L U because he's thinking that she expects him to act lovey dovey now  and it is necessary for him to follow armaan's advice as  according to him he knows riddhima.
For this point i totally agree...besides i think its even more simple...everything Sid has done up to this point has FAILED...it has only led to more pain for Ridz and mos definitely more pain for himself...he knows this is probably one of his last chances to get his wife back so hell ya he is going to use every weapon he has...and even if that means taking help from the ex (anyone in their rite mind would use w/e advantage they could as they say alls fair in love...) ...if he gets what he wants...and especially what Ridz wants...then he will do it...after all everything sid does has been for Ridz whether its marrying, divorcing, pushing or pulling...all he has ever wanted was Ridz to be happy...and at that party...he finally saw that Ridz wants to be with him...he's not sure why (cuz she hasnt said ILU)...and at this point he doesnt really care cuz he's tired of the pain ...he wants her as he said he cant stay alone any longer...so he's not going to worry about the whys or hows...but more about the fact that for whatever reason she wants him and at least for now that is enough...

What i see is armaan might made him act like a fool but only to make him see that every change in him Riddhima can notice. Just a look at her hubby today and she knew that something is wrong and trust me it won't be long she'll ask him why is he acting the way he is. It is for us audience to see how changed Riddhima is , the slightest change in Sid's  body language alerts her and she notices it and also that her complete Focus is Siddhanth Modi she kept thinking about him and saying dunno what did i say to him he might be upset.

I agree...but not.  I dont think Armaan purposely made Sid look like a fool...i think he genuinely thought sid could pull of w/e his idea was...but clearly we are talkin about Cute dr. not Sexy dr. so by default all the coolness became awkwardness...which of course on sid is simply cuteness...as for the leg waxing..maybe thats just a little bit of petty revenge by armaan i cant blame the guy i mean if i was helping someone else win over the same person i love then i mite be apt to make a few small revenges like having him wax his legs๐Ÿ˜†...or it could simply be anotther test...how far is sid really willing to go to get Ridz back??? is he going to go through all that pain and humiliation for Ridz...cuz afterall Armaan is handing over the woman he loves to him

...and wht you say about Ridz noticing the change...EXACTLY...i really think in all of this Armaan helping Sid all of Armaans ideas are going to go flop either by accident or b/c Sid wont be able to pull it off and by default Sid will do something that is clearly him and that is the thing that will pull the strings of Ridz's heart....

Fary Wonderful post ๐Ÿ‘ i loved it...i kno my reponse is too long๐Ÿ˜†...but i didnt get a chance to make my own so in the end it found its way here...but i kno you are one that wont mind reading it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago