Dill Mill Gaye

SR OS: Confessions!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Confessions!

Disclaimer: This is an SR OS!

He sat there shattered perplexed he had no idea what had just happened why was he punching him, what was he saying,  it had all been a whirlwind of emotions situations, he could see the commotion around him Yuvi protecting him and everyone else looking at him for answers as security are taking a man away. The man who had just punched him.  All he knew was he needed to get out he got up and ran in the opposite direction and continued running, he knew Yuvi would come after him but he was confused why did Yuvi defend him, was this what Yuvi was trying to tell him all morning, as realisation struck he knew he needed to get answers but he needed to get out of Sanjeevni he couldn't go back he had no explanation because he had lied in there as well he didn't know what had come over him but he just lied as he continued to be accused. He just let out a scream in the middle of the basket ball court.

Back in Sanjeevni everyone was confused as to what had happened why had he punched Sid? But Naina, JP and Jiggy looked to Yuvi to ask him What is Sid hiding from them? They all had an inkling but needed it to be confirmed. Yuvi just went to them what you are thinking is true but what Sid said was all a lie because last night I was with her not Sid. Dr Kreeti came there and told the interns to resume their duties but Yuvi was like Mam I can I go and make sure Dr Siddihant is ok. Dr Kreeti was about to start yelling at Yuvi that his patients should be above his personal problems when she noticed Riddhima in the corner. Riddhima looked shattered and broken. Riddhima had witnessed the whole scene he had heard everything that man had said and was shattered hearing everything Sid had said, all his lies had cut her heart into a million pieces. But those lies had truth in them as well which Sid had not told Riddhima.  She needed/ wanted answers from Sid but where had he gone.

What no one had noticed was that Armaan had gone after Sid, and he was angry. He couldn't believe that Sid could do such a thing, how could he hurt Riddhima so much. He had to give him some answers. He reached the basket ball court and heard Sid scream, the scream pierced through the court. Armaan walked up to Sid and grabbed him by the collar. Sid out of impulsive reaction grabbed Armaan's collar. Armaan shouts how do you do this to Riddhima? Sid lets go of his collar and tells him to leave as he owes him no explanation. Armaan is about to punch him when Yuvi grabs his arm. Yuvi lets go of Armaan and goes to Sid sorry. Sid is like where? Yuvi my house is his response. Armaan is standing there confused. Sid says keys. Yuvi is shocked but gives them to him. Sid then says thanks and walks away. Yuvi says one second Sid do you know what you are doing? Sid laughs and says not a clue but I need to know. Yuvi nods and says I told her about you. Sid laughs and says well that makes it easier for me. He is about to leave and Yuvi goes what about Riddhima. Sid says I will talk to her but first I need to sort this out. Sid leaves from there and Armaan is so confused as to what had just happened in front of him.   Yuvi leaves as well and starts walking with Sid. He is looking at Sid's face for any emotions but he saw nothing nor happiness nor sadness.

Riddhima was sitting in the fire escape crying, thinking about everything that had just happened another man, had accused Sid of spending the night with his wife and Sid hadn't even denied the fact, he accused him of being in love with his wife and Sid hadn't denied it. He punched Sid and Sid took ever punch and every accusation as if it was true, he never once denied anything. Dr Kreeti came in and put her arm around Riddhima. Riddhima cried in her arms, saying she can't lose Sid not again but what Sid didn't deny anything that man said not once did he even say I haven't done that anything. I haven't seen her, but he said nothing. Dr Kreeti is like talk to him, you deserve an explanation you are his wife.

Sid went to the locker room to grab his phone and keys to leave for Yuvi's place. Yuvi wished him luck as he was leaving. Yuvi had no idea what was going to happen but just hoped that this would lead to happiness in Sid's life. As Sid was leaving Riddhima entered, they looked at each other. Riddhima averted her gaze and Sid knew she had heard about everything that had happened but he need to sort it all out before the situation got worse he left without saying a word. Riddhima stood there shattered, in her mind she was thinking she can't lose Sid not again. Yuvi knew what she was thinking and just went trust him, he won't hurt you and he left.

Sid was so shocked at what had happened but he needed to know why it had happened. He went to Yuvi's and walked in, there he saw her sitting on the couch, the TV was on but she wasn't watching it, he noticed the tear going down her face. She turned and saw him she was surprised but she looked away quickly and wiped away her tears. Sid was at a loss of words he knew why he had come but he never thought he would ever see her again. She was the first to speak congrats on getting married. He laughed awkwardly but said thanks. He sat down on the couch, wow he never thought this would be awkward but then he thought the longer he leaves it the harder it is going to get. He simply just said what happened Tammana?  This time she laughed and simply said you got punched in the face. Sid laughed and then looked at her hoping she would tell him. Tammana was like I told him about me and you, he was ok with then we came to India and I said I wanted to come to Sanjeevni, to see Naina, JP, Jiggy, Yuvi and you. He went all crazy and jealous, I don't know what happened. To be honest I want to come and make sure you were ok, because I had moved on and I am settled but I was always worried about you Sid. Sid well I guess you don't need to worry anymore. Tammana that's true but I think he got worried that if I saw you I would want to go back to you, to be honest I had the same worry but when I saw you right now, all I did was see a friend and it made me so happy. Sid went all over dramatic and said you have broken my heart how can you see me as a friend. Tammana laughed and then went can I meet her? Sid was shocked by her demand and then nodded. Sid was like lets go and meet her and then go and release your hubby from jail.  

As they made their way to Sanjeevni Tammana was telling Sid about her life in Canada and how happy she was and when she asked Sid about Riddhima, he couldn't stop talking about her, he told her everything about their relationship. Tammana laughed and said I can't believe it. Sid was like what. She said you finally understood love and the true meaning of it, I am really happy for you. Sid just blushed. They arrived at Sanjeevni and Sid told Tam about what had happened that morning and how he needs to talk to Riddhima before she can meet her. Tam nods and says its ok take your time, I am going to go and talk to the rest of the staff.

Sid went to search around Sanjeevni for Riddhima, he was so nervous because he knew her gussa and he had since the pain in her eyes when he left earlier with no explanations, he was walking around Sanjeevni smiling, the staff were so confused as Sid was sure everything that happened probably had passed through the gossip wheel by now and everyone would know by now even the patients.  But Sid didn't care all he knew was he needed to talk to Riddhima, then he saw her she was busy with a patient but he knew she was distracted. He went to her, saying Dr Kreeti sent me, she told me to get my wounds sterilised. Riddhima wanted to say no, but as a Dr nodded and he quietly followed her to her cabin, all eyes were on them but Sid and Riddhima were pre-occupied in their own thoughts to notice.

Sid thinking to himself Man up! Tell her everything, he was trying to work out what he was going to say but before he could say anything Riddhima said Sit.

Sid obeyed and sat down, Riddhima got out the medical kit and started tending his wounds he was looking at her thinking why isn't she saying anything. She was done and told him he can leave now. Sid was surprised and he was about to leave but when he got to the door he turned around and walked up to her, he was like you don't have anything to ask me. Riddhima looked at him and there were tears rolling down her face what is there to ask? Go on tell me Sid, I mean you are a free man, I signed the divorce papers what right do I have over you? She looked broken like she had lost every hope she had given up, she had decided she didn't want to fight she decided to live with the pain. Sid was left speechless and then he grabbed her and said you have every right over me I am your husband. Riddhima was like what sort of husband? We have never been husband and wife. Sid let go of her and turned around he pushed files of her desk in anger. He was like we have never had any relationship right Riddhima, no relationship at all. We were never friends and we have never been husband and wife you have never wanted any relationship, I was the idiot thinking we can have a relationship, I came here to tell you that everything that happened was a lie, I took the punches because I was shocked and I took the accusations because some are true and some are false but I wanted him to be in pain cause he was punching me for no reason. Riddhima was crying and Sid wanted to punch something. Riddhima then went if we have no ristha why are you here explaining everything to me? Sid was like because I am a fool, I wanted this to work, I wanted to show Tammana my wife, I wanted to show her my complete dream but I was wrong, why did I ever think you were mine. Riddhima was crying Sid was about to walk away, when Riddhima grabbed his hand and hugged him she was crying and so was he. She then said why didn't you tell me about her? Why didn't you speak to me today? She fell on her knees. Sid moved away he walked to the bookshelf then goes I never said anything because Tammana I thought I loved her maybe I did, but I never loved her enough to spend my whole life with her, I even went to propose to her but she was the one that made me realise, I didn't love her but it hurt so much I put my heart out there I changed myself for her to find out she isn't the one. Then every time I made a move towards you be it the wedding day, or before you went to Lonvala every time I put myself out there I would get hurt. I closed myself off from you and everyone it was easier to let go then fight. He was crying and he was breaking. Riddhima saw the pain the hurt she had caused him but the pain life had caused him as well, she got up and went up to him she held his hand and said ek baar bhi upne dil ki baat nahi kahi. Riddhima held his hand then said I will never let go of this hand, because this hand gave me life when I was dead, this person who is in front of me became my life and I didn't even realise it. Mr Siddhant Modi every time you look up you will see me by your side, because I can't live without you, today I thought I had lost you and it destroyed me. Sid turned and wiped her tears and she did the same, she then hugged Sid. They stood there relieved everything was spoken, Sid was scared but it was a nice scared and Riddhima was over the moon, Sid was hers and only hers!

The end!

Comment and like! Constructive critism please! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haila😲...kya story....niks this was FANTABULOUS....yup all those words meshed into one...you def had me just as confused as the rest of the gang in the beginning i kept think it was armaan who punched sid....boy was i wrong...i loved the confession...it was so real and so what would go down b/w Ridz and Sid....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My fav:

I will never let go of this hand, because this hand gave me life when I was dead, this person who is in front of me became my life and I didn't even realise it. Mr Siddhant Modi every time you look up you will see me by your side, because I can't live without you, today I thought I had lost you and it destroyed me.

If this doesnt describe what Ridz feels inside her heart for Sid then i dont kno what does...i hope when c-time comes...and by c i mean confession not the other one everyone on the AT is obssessed with πŸ˜†...i hope Ridz says something like this...b/c it is sooo true...Sid breathed life into ridz and w/o him she would have forever stayed in that putli form she was when she came back to sanjeevani....

Ok my only criticism...sorry plz dont get gussa like Ridz 😭....if you could when your having convo flowing b/w ppl like when sid and tam were talking to each other at yuvi's and they had like a line by line add like quotes or : to separate when you mean the person is talking vs the words they are saying..cuz i got really confused for a bit as to what was being said by sid or if tam was using sid's name...πŸ˜•....thats all...if not its ok cuz i will still read your stories...it will just take me longer like how long its taking Sid to realize that ridz cares for him....πŸ˜†

all i have to say is keep 'em coming...πŸ˜ƒ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Niks superb mindblowing
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you're definitely a SR fanπŸ˜† i never doubted it

Niki, i totally love it..

especially the last part was soo cute

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written !
love it like the new perspective
gr8 work !
nikita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arp04srocks

Haila😲...kya story....niks this was FANTABULOUS....yup all those words meshed into one...you def had me just as confused as the rest of the gang in the beginning i kept think it was armaan who punched sid....boy was i wrong...i loved the confession...it was so real and so what would go down b/w Ridz and Sid....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My fav:

I will never let go of this hand, because this hand gave me life when I was dead, this person who is in front of me became my life and I didn't even realise it. Mr Siddhant Modi every time you look up you will see me by your side, because I can't live without you, today I thought I had lost you and it destroyed me.

If this doesnt describe what Ridz feels inside her heart for Sid then i dont kno what does...i hope when c-time comes...and by c i mean confession not the other one everyone on the AT is obssessed with πŸ˜†...i hope Ridz says something like this...b/c it is sooo true...Sid breathed life into ridz and w/o him she would have forever stayed in that putli form she was when she came back to sanjeevani....

Ok my only criticism...sorry plz dont get gussa like Ridz 😭....if you could when your having convo flowing b/w ppl like when sid and tam were talking to each other at yuvi's and they had like a line by line add like quotes or : to separate when you mean the person is talking vs the words they are saying..cuz i got really confused for a bit as to what was being said by sid or if tam was using sid's name...πŸ˜•....thats all...if not its ok cuz i will still read your stories...it will just take me longer like how long its taking Sid to realize that ridz cares for him....πŸ˜†

all i have to say is keep 'em coming...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! 😳

Sorry about the confusion, I am a sort of person who starts writing and keeps on writing then I get lazy to go and check over what I have written I usually split the speech up but I was being lazy πŸ˜† but I shall remember next time!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†There are too many C nights I just want them all! πŸ˜›

nikita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Niks superb mindblowing

Thanks 😳
nikita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supercool3

you're definitely a SR fanπŸ˜† i never doubted it

Niki, i totally love it..

especially the last part was soo cute