love this krishna madness

shofna786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg today i loved the fact krishna is telling his family that they don't mean much to him because pratigya is his world!!! 👏

i think krishna has realized what pratigya was saying was right! i just hope he doesn't punish her!

I hate amma she is soo rude and evil thats why sajan singh beats her up (although i am against men beating up women!)! also pasiya was feeling guilty because she started all this mess for pratiyga making her vomit! 😡

also komal pointed out the main points and well done for not swearing!

can't wait to watch tomorrows episode!!!!

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shofna786

omg today i loved the fact krishna is telling his family that they don't mean much to him because pratigya is his world!!! 👏

i think krishna has realized what pratigya was saying was right! i just hope he doesn't punish her!

I hate amma she is soo rude and evil thats why sajan singh beats her up (although i am against men beating up women!)! also pasiya was feeling guilty because she started all this mess for pratiyga making her vomit! 😡

also komal pointed out the main points and well done for not swearing!

can't wait to watch tomorrows episode!!!!

😉

my poor baba😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
shofna786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well obviously no one can see him in pain!

but come on if you think about it in a positive note krishna will find out (fingers crossed) about what angad did to pratigya.

also their love will grow more and more!! well from his side and from jungli he will become wiser (which he is the best one out his family! 😃 ) and his family will stop messing with pratigya.

also pratigya will fall in love soon hopefully!!!!!!!!!!

i loved the bit where he said to his family he can't live without pratigya! i had tears in my eyes but loved his madness! 😳
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shofna786

well obviously no one can see him in pain!

but come on if you think about it in a positive note krishna will find out (fingers crossed) about what angad did to pratigya.

also their love will grow more and more!! well from his side and from jungli he will become wiser (which he is the best one out his family! 😃 ) and his family will stop messing with pratigya.

also pratigya will fall in love soon hopefully!!!!!!!!!!

i loved the bit where he said to his family he can't live without pratigya! i had tears in my eyes but loved his madness! 😳

the way he was calling out her name....his heart is on fire man......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭