Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Jaan, you've been added! XD and I shall, no worries. thanks so much!

yup, that's why I think it's so interesting, those two! we know they have history, and we've seen that it's affected them, but why? what was so special about their time together that has Matt still so affected by her? I think it'd be cool to have like, a flashback to those times.
I think it'd be really cool to have Matt/Elena flashbacks.
maybe we'll get some? I hope so.

till then, we can discuss what we think their relationship may have been like! they obviously care about one another, and trust one another.
can i just mention how heart wrenching anna's scene in founder's day was...when she gets affected by the sound and is in jeremy's arms...so sad...

ok matt-elena...i think matt probably loved elena more than she loved him...cuz where she was able to get over him quickly...he wasnt..
I've been so inactive in this forum because of Bamon, man!
Add me love, ship so many of these couples!
added! XD I've missed you.
Matt & Elena.. never really liked the thought of them together actually. 🤔 Idk,they just dont click for me. But then, i do wonder what kind of a couple they were.

Another ship i forgot to mention i love is Damon & Alaric. These two were absolutely amazing in the scenes they had together!
Anu! really? I think they must have been something. Their friendship is certainly sweet to watch.

And omg! another Damon/Alaric fan! I think they're hot as hell together!
Yup, they have a sweet friendship.They don't click for me as a couple. lol.

And Damon & Alaric.. ahh, there were episodes where they made the entire episode worth watching for me.
well, I haven't seen the whole season yet, so idk.

and gah! I have to finish the season now. I've only seen a few clips here and there.