Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Mothers are always known to fight for their children's happiness, they can go to any extent to make their child happy in any which way. Today when i saw Urmila not loosing for Rashi and thinking ways to make her daughter Rashi I thought that it was true that mothers do think of their children as most important thing in the world. Urmila may be rude and be trying cunning ways to make things happen for Rashi, but in a way she is worried abt her daughter and wishes to have the same future for her child as her nephew Gopi.

I do find it funny to watch her asking Rashi to do things sometimes its even irritable the way she does things or say things but in the end its for her daughter. She first thought of Jigar and compared Kokila and Hetal who is better saas and was happy that her daughter will get better saas, she is selfish when it comes to her daughter.

Any thoughts or comments? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek_sweetladki thumbnail
I understand that she is a mother and she wants the best for her daughter...but that does not mean going to the extent of ruining other mothers daughter's happiness (I am referring to Sonal...the girl is simple, and polite...why ruin her future for her daughter?) Jigar never committed to Rashi so manipulating Sonal's future is a little harsh.

I dont oppose her being a mother but the way she plays games...especially asking Rashi to burn hetal and than save her...I mean no nice mother ever does that...what if someone did that to her?
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree she goes to the extreme in her ways to make things happen which no one does normally, setting someone on fire and ruining things for other's daughter is not right definately but since she is blind with her want and desire for Rashi and also competition with Gopi she herself doesnt realize the extreme she is going ...
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ek_sweetladki

I understand that she is a mother and she wants the best for her daughter...but that does not mean going to the extent of ruining other mothers daughter's happiness (I am referring to Sonal...the girl is simple, and polite...why ruin her future for her daughter?) Jigar never committed to Rashi so manipulating Sonal's future is a little harsh.

I dont oppose her being a mother but the way she plays games...especially asking Rashi to burn hetal and than save her...I mean no nice mother ever does that...what if someone did that to her?

ditto