Dill Mill Gaye

1st SR OS: fireworks. (part 3: DONE!!)

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys! this is my first one shot so please dont be mean. and tell me what you think! 😊

~~~He was doing exactly what armaan had said. his legs hurt like crazy and it even got to the point where he bled a little bit. Exactly why armaan had waxed his legs he didn't know, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know. He knew what to do next.

Sid: (walking through the corridor with a basketball in his hands; sees riddhima coming from the opposite direction)

Riddhima: Dr. siddhant yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? iss waqt aapki duty ka hai, na ki basketball khelne kaa.

Sid: haan dr. riddhima, lekin mere duty jaldhi khatam ho gayi, iss liye mai basketball khel ne jaa raha hoon. aaj mere aur armaan ke beech ek match hain.

riddhima: lekin dr. armaan ki to night duty hai, woh kaise khelenge?

sid: kya?! usne toh mujhe kuch nahin bataya tha! maine kitni practice ki thi! ab main kiske saath kheloonga?

(armaan comes out of nowhere)

armaan: sorry my coochie lekin hum aaj nahi khel payenge. tum riddhima ke saath kyun nahi khelte. uski duty thodi der pehle hi khatam hui.

sid: (laughs. mocking) riddhima? basketball? riddhima basketball nahi khel sakti.

riddhima: (offended) aacha? last time tumhe kisne haraaya tha? bhool gaye?

sid: oh hello madam last time main jeeta tha! sapno ki duniya se bahar niklo! ladkiyan basketball khel hi nahi sakti! baat khatam!

riddhima: you! you!

sid: me? me? me what?!

riddhima: yeh baat hum abhi proove karde? chalo ek match ho jaye!

sid:(glad that armaans plan is working) kya faida? tum haar jaogi.

riddhima: dekhenge

sid: to phir theek hai. ho jaye?

riddhima: shart rakhle? tum haar gaye toh tumhe kal hospital main sari pehenke aana hoga. aur makeup bhi.

sid: kyaa?!?! no way!

riddhima: kyun? dar gaye?

sid: main kissi se dar ta nahi! aur agar main jeet gaya toh......you know what? meri shart main jeet ne ke baad hi tumhe batao gaa.

riddhimaa: please koi cheap yaa vulgar shart mat rakhna

sid: don't worry Dr. riddhima

(they go to the bb court. it's just the two of them btw.)

sid: suno. dupatta zara sambhaal ke. (smirks)

(they have some eyelocks and stuff while playing.)

sid: main jeet gaya! main jeet gaya! (jumping)

riddhima:( smiles looking at him thinking he's such a kid)

sid: (stops in front of her) toh doctor riddhima, main jeet gaya!

riddhima: haan haan consider yourself lucky, ke kal tumhe sabke samne sari pehenke nahi aana padega!

sid: (sarcastic) HAHA. aur mere shart yeh hai.......ke aaj, abhi, tumhe mere saath candlelight dinner karna hoga

riddhima: (shocked at first, is happy inside but trying not to show it.) kya? yeh hai tumhari shart?

sid: haan. tum mujhe 9 baje yehi pe milo. aur hum dinner pe jaayenge. ~~~

i'm gonna continue it, btw. let me know what you think!

Sid was all set for tonight. Armaan offered to help and gave him ideas, but he refused. This time, he wanted to do this on his own. He wanted some happiness knowing he did something special for her on his own. He was getting nervous by the second. I hope I didn't over do it. he thought. What is she going to say when she sees everything? He was a nervous wreck.

Scene changes to JP/Jiggy's house. Ridz is getting ready.

Hmmm..Sari ya salwar kameez. Sari se kuch zyada ho jayega. lekin salwaar kameez to meh roz pehen ti hu. Salwaar kameez hi pehen leti hu. I hope sid ko achi lage. yeh humari pehle REAL date hogi. She smiles at the thought of them having dinner in candlelight. She was obviously excited and nervous. Just like sid. She looked at herself one last time in the mirror. Satisfied with the way she looked. She stepped out, got in her car and made her way to the court.

This is what she's wearing:

Riddhima: Sid? Sid? (talking to herself) lagta hai main hi kuch jaldi aa gayi

All of a sudden everything goes black. She's feels a silky piece of cloth over her eyes.

Sid: Kya riddhima! kabse intezar kar raha hoon. ab mere saath chalo.

Riddhima: sid? tumhe mere ankhon ke upar patti kyun bandhi?

Sid: kyunki main tumhe surpirse dena chahta hoon. Ab chale?

Sid holds riddhimas hand and helps her get to his car, opens the door for her, gets in and drives off.

Sid; riddhima! apna seatbelt pehno! (A/N: lol)

riddhima: aur kitni door?

sid: bas aa gaye.

(sid parks the car, quickly gets out and opens the door for riddhima)

riddhima: ab toh yeh patti khol do.

sid: thodi der aur riddhima.

(sid is holding her hand leading her to the "special" place he's arranged for their dinner. they are walking next to each other. sid slowly leans near her ear and whispers "maine kabhi kaha hai tumse, ke tum laal meh bohot khoobsurat lagti ho?." she smiles, but the smile soon fades as she answers back in a whisper "nahin. nahin kaha" He can hear a hint of sadness and dissapointment in his voice. He felt like a bad husband. with all the months that they've been married, he doesn't recall giving even one compliment to her. but all of that will be fixed after tonight.

riddhima can hear the sound of waves and feel the fresh late summer breeze. the beach. sid mujhe beach par le jaa raha hai. hum beach pe kya kar rahe hain?

Riddhima: sid? hum beach pe aye hain kya?

Sid: haan. bas thodi der aur.

Sid: aur hum aa gaye. ready?

she nods. He slowly unfolds the blindfold and looks at her face intently. He wanted to see her reaction so bad.

Riddhima: OH. MY. GOD. (her eyes grow wide as she scans the place. it was all too good to be true. and she finally looks at sid. he looked so handsome wearing that white shirt. She had told him that before. That was probably why he was wearing it. He even added a black tie, and rolled his sleeves up half way. He looked handsome yet "cool" at the same time. But what shocked her the most was the fact that she didnt know he'd be so romantic.) Sid. Yeh sab tumne kiya?

Sid: (paranoid) haan. kyun? tumhe acha nahin laga? Mujhe pata tha. kuch zyada ho gaya. I'm sorry--

Riddhima interupts him: nahin! mujhe bohat achaa laga.

This is what the beach looks like;

http://www.luxuriousmexico.com/wwwluxuriousmexico/Luxurious%20Mexico/PicsQuintanaRoo/Quintana%20Roo,%20Riviera%20Maya,%20Xcalacoco,%20Hotel%20Tides,%20Beach,%20Romantic%20Dinner%20-%20Photo%20by%20Tides.jpg

Sid: toh ab?

riddhima: dinner?

Sid: haan haan! dinner. right.

A/N: i'd like to add some touches to the scene. There's rose petals everywhere and a big blanket laying on the sand to the side. you'll find out what that is for later

Sid pulls the chair out for riddhima and her dupatta gets stuck to his watch

riddhima's flashback:

- Sid: suno, zara dupatta sambhaal ke.

Riddhima laughs silently to herself while sid looks at her confused still trying to get her dupatta out.

Riddhima: chodo sid. main kar deti hoon. (smiles)

Sid just stares at her

Sid serves the food. he pulls a chef hat out of nowhere.  

Sid: your plate madame.

Riddhima: (thinking: he's so cute)

Riddhima: sid? khana tumne banaya hai?

Sid: pagal hogiyi ho riddhima? agar main khana banata, to tum kal hospital jaane ke layak nahi rehti.  yeh to maine order kiya. Thai. tumhara favorite.

(sid's breaks his plate by accident while serving himself)

Sid starts picking up the pieces of the broken plate and accident cuts his finger)

typical riddhima tries to stop the blood with her dupatta

Riddhima: sid! tum bhi na! yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi!

Sid: main iss raat ko tumhaare liye special banana chahta tha.

(they have an eyelock)

Riddhima: koi baat nahin. hum plate share karenge. tum yaha betho

(Since sid cut his finger he's having a hard time holding the fork.)

riddhima: main khila deti hoon. She takes the fork out of his hand and feeds him.

(sid starts losing himself and gets lost in her eyes. His hand makes its way to her face and he gently caresses her cheek. She loses herself to the moment too and closes her eyes as she puts her hand on top of his)

Riddhima finally opens her eyes to see him smiling at her. she smiles back. "sid. mujse ab aur nahi hota. tum mujse hamesha door kyun bhagte ho?"

Sid: kyunki mujhe lagta tha ke tumhari khushi issi main hain. lekin aaj mujhe pata chaala ke main galat tha. I'm sorry riddhima. Ab aisa nahin hoga. Main tumhe duniyaa ki har khushi dena chahta hoon

Riddhima: lekin mujhe duniyaa ki har khushi nahi chahiye! mujhe sirf tumhara saath aur tumhara pyaar chahiye.

Sid: abse tum jo chahogi wahi hoga. I promise. Aab tum kuch khaalo. subhe se tumne kuch nahi khaya hai.

riddhima; tumhe kaise pata?

(Sid just smiles.and she smiles back. They both feed each other.) A/N: awwwwwwww

after dinner

Sid: walk? (holds out his hand)

Riddhima: (smiles and takes it)

Sid: riddhima, kal raat party main jo kuch bhi huya uske liye I'm--

Riddhima interrupts him: sid. Sorry mat bolna. Woh sab kal huya tha. Aaj se hum ek nayi shuruaat karenge.

Riddhima and Sid are both holding hands, walking at the beach.

Riddhima: aacha. tumhara favorite color?

Sid: hmmm...red, ya phir blue

Riddhima: favorite movie?

Sid: Wanted. (trying to get riddhima jealous)God! usme Angelina jolie kitni HOT lagti hai! aur tumhari favorite movie?

Riddhima: titanic. usme leonardo di caprio bhi kitna HOT lagta hai!

sid: lekin mujse zyada nahin.

riddhima: haan! tumse bhi zyada. tumse toh bohat zyada! (lets go of his hand and backs away)

sid: sach? (coming closer)

riddhima: haan! tumse kahin guna zyada! (runs)

sid: ruko tum! riddhima!

(sid is pretty fast and catches up to ridz. he catches her by the waist, spins her around and then falls on top of her in the sand.)

they're both breathing heavily.

i wish this night would never end. Sid thought. They're both lost in each others eyes.

Sid finally snaps out of it. Oh god, is it time?? He slowly gets up, checks his watch, bends down and picks riddhima up bridal style. it's almost time. i have 10 minutes.

he starts walking back fast with riddhima in his arms. she is resting her head on his shoulder.

Riddhima: sid. thoda dheere chalo. itne jaldi bhi kya hai?

Sid: main tumhe kuch dikhana chahta hoon riddhima

They finally get back to where they had dinner. He puts riddhima down gently, looks up, and then looks at his watch again. two minutes.

Sid: riddhima apni aankhen bandh karo.

riddhima: phirse? sid ab aur kitne surprises baki hai?

sid: (whining) riddhima please apni aankhen bandh karo na!!

riddhima closes her eyes.

Perfect. 10 seconds left. Sid thought.

Sid: riddhima apni aankeh kholo in 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1

Riddhima looks up at the sky: 😲 woow. (there's a big smile on her face as she looks up and admires what she sees.)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/309822711_c1502fd2cc.jpg

sid: (gets down on one knee) I love you riddhima.

Riddhima is shocked, but in a good way. she never thought sid would say those words, better yet express them through fireworks. She bends down and hugs sid. "I love you too sid." she whispered. "thank you ki tumne yeh sab kiya. aaj raat meri zindagi si sabse khoobsurat raat hai"

Sid: toh tum wapas humare ghar kab aa rahi ho?

humare. she liked the sound of that. "kal. main jaldi sab pack karke kal shaam ko aajaongi. "

Sid just smiled.

"toh ab? raat yahi guzaar ne ka irada hai kya?" riddhima asked jokingly.

"haan." though sid was being serious. "kya? mazak kar rahe ho sid?"

"nahin riddhima. hum aaj rat in taaro ke neeche so jayenge. agar tumhe ghar jaane hai toh koi baat--"

"nahi sid. idea achaa hain." she smiles

(okay so I have to describe the scene a little bit. you know that blanket i talked about? well it's near a palm tree. so riddhima is leaning on the tree and sid has his head on her lap while riddhima plays with his hair. πŸ˜›)

Sid slowly pulls her head down and kisses her forehead. Her hair becomes a halo as he whispers "I love you" again.

TO BE CONTINUED 😊

Edited by sushipie01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ. Plzz continue. Would love to see wht happens next.😳

hey guys sorry its not so romantic. but the next one will be i swear! please tell me what you think..
Originally posted by: lucky__me

Awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ. Plzz continue. Would love to see wht happens next.😳

thank you so much! i'm trying to make it similar to whats going on in the show right now. but the next one or two parts will be up by tomorrow! 😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very very nice......so when will you write the next oneπŸ˜‰
rapunzel84 thumbnail
arrrrrreeeee superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....yaarr...wat if it actually is like this...lol..it would be awesome n it wud b funnnn...plss continue
mabel thumbnail
it was really cute...plz continue!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Plz update πŸ˜ƒ

Erm sorry for saying that first.. Can't wait lolz.. It is awesummmmmmmmm.. hehe.. I am waiting for the date now.. basketball is a cool game πŸ˜ƒ Plzzzzzz continue the date πŸ˜ƒ
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushipie01

thank you so much! i'm trying to make it similar to whats going on in the show right now. but the next one or two parts will be up by tomorrow! 😊

Waiting for tom in tht case.Embarrassed
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi i havent read ur OS yet coz i have an exam tomorrow.. i just came here to read todays written update but i promise to read it tomm n give u a good review if u pray for my exam.... hehe ... i need all the prayers i can get!!