Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: blueash

whts d big deal yaar u cant even do shopping n give time to ur hubby aswell? its just nothng, akshara doesnt have to cook,cut vegetables do laundry or dusting vacuum thn why is so over reacting? she doesnt even hav kids..i do everythng alone with my 2kids whts d big deal??

even i have to do everything on my own but i never neglect my hubby coz i can do anything to see him happy...when he's happy then i'm happy..if tht means i should lie to my in laws abt something, i do it.....abhi my health doesn't permit , i'm finding it very difficult to drive, phir bhi last week there were some guests n i had to take them for sight seeing..It was too difficult n my MIL knows it well but i couldn't avoid it as she told me beta u take them out !! last month by the grace of God, there r guests at my place every week n it gets very hectic and in this stage of pregnancy also i have to work....i do as much as i can n at times, when i cannot, just rest in my room...u know nobody takes care of u, u have to do it yourself..nobody comes n tell u "go and rest, i'll do this for u"

it all depends on the atmosphere in ur sasural.....the point here is, my dear, ke akshara is trying too hard to impress gayitri n i'm surprised she just wanna follow her blindly..whats good for gayitri might not be good for her....it's written on the wall ke even after that, Gayitri can never be satisfied...akshara can never become so perfect...infact nobody can...so one should enjoy life, learn ignore certain comments and learn to live with them, prioritize & try to stay happy...

i agree tht if husband & wife want, they can manage to take some quality time out..madam is not working, naitik is with her only during morning n nights.. she can take sometime out coz she has whole day to spend with her dear MIL and nanads ! n i'm surprised ke even in the night she's telling naitik "i have a lot to do....plz stay away"...... 😲 😃
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

even i have to do everything on my own but i never neglect my hubby coz i can do anything to see him happy...when he's happy then i'm happy..if tht means i should lie to my in laws abt something, i do it.....abhi my health doesn't permit , i'm finding it very difficult to drive, phir bhi last week there were some guests n i had to take them for sight seeing..It was too difficult n my MIL knows it well but i couldn't avoid it as she told me beta u take them out !! last month by the grace of God, there r guests at my place every week n it gets very hectic and in this stage of pregnancy also i have to work....i do as much as i can n at times, when i cannot, just rest in my room...u know nobody takes care of u, u have to do it yourself..nobody comes n tell u "go and rest, i'll do this for u"

it all depends on the atmosphere in ur sasural.....the point here is, my dear, ke akshara is trying too hard to impress gayitri n i'm surprised she just wanna follow her blindly..whats good for gayitri might not be good for her....it's written on the wall ke even after that, Gayitri can never be satisfied...akshara can never become so perfect...infact nobody can...so one should enjoy life, learn ignore certain comments and learn to live with them, prioritize & try to stay happy...

i agree tht if husband & wife want, they can manage to take some quality time out..madam is not working, naitik is with her only during morning n nights.. she can take sometime out coz she has whole day to spend with her dear MIL and nanads ! n i'm surprised ke even in the night she's telling naitik "i have a lot to do....plz stay away"...... 😲 😃

]
😆......even i see it happening soon......