Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah it was totally unexpected ...i thought todays will b the same shaadi ki taiyaari n all but naksh scene was refreshing
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww it was such a cute scene!!!!!luvely scene
after soo many days naksh were the best!!!!!!!

bt this gay3!!she is goonnna create a problem soon for them 4 sure!
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeey_16

i knw mahi! ...unxcepetd scenes r really awesum! ..n i tell u ..dis is d bst scene 4 bth of dem!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ ..how cuteee! ..

n gayatri😑 ..i wish dis dimri makes gayatri understand abt akshiz prblm ..bechari!
Varuni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeey_16

Rite.. n after d precap shown Gayatri to BHADAK JAYEGI... πŸ˜”
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice to c u updatng charu...πŸ˜ƒ
it was an awesum episode... naksh were grt...πŸ‘πŸΌ
dimri maata ki jai ho... πŸ‘
gay3 is total nonsense... frm 2day onwards she is JALELI  for me...
i juz hated her... dono jokers kya karnewale hai??? sab kaam aksh karegi??? & y akshi is sooo scared??? i want munna to juz shut gay3 up...
this is for naitik - πŸ€— he is doin every bit to b wid aksh.... chooo cute.. ❀️ u munna
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

totallt agreed with u all!!!today's epi was awesome....really enjoyed very much....was really cute n very luvli epi.....

both were luking choooooooooo.......cute.....😍😳

beautiful16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

What do Gayatri and Bhabhima plan to do??? Nandini is showing zero interest. Is it her wedding or her neighbour's 😑 😑. Cant Nandini and Bma go to select jewellery for the bride? Why should Akshara select pieces? Cant they call muneem ji home and pay him? Why send Akshara alone...cant gayatri accompany her.   πŸ˜‘ 😑

both jokers r busy nishi... gay3 busy in spyng akshi... wat she does, how she does...etc..
& bma... she is busy smilng fukat kaa...😑😑😑
beautiful16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

exactly ! she's back with "aurton ka kaam alag and aadmiyon ka kaam alag" 🀒 🀒 🀒 naitik is willing to help akshara but she doesn't want his help bec. gayitri doesn't like it 🀒 look at her repeating the same dialogues..OMG ! she's ready to sacrifice her personal life with naitik for her foolish , insecure & jealous MIL !

and whats it with akshara should do all work alone? as far as i know, this muneem always used to came to their house to show jewellery and they never went out to purchase any..so why is gayitri turning red on seeing him? just bec. naitik called him? oh ! he wasted thoddiii si energy in dialing muneem's no. right? dimri paagal hai kya? what nonsense is this? why do they have to pay for the jewellery? don't they own a jewellery shop ? this is their business right?   and light decorator will obviously see the house and then decide na what kind of lighting can be given and the budget? unbelievable! these responsibilities were given to akshara 😲

Exactly.... but i dont care coz naksh scene r soo good... m lovng it πŸ˜ƒ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

both jokers r busy nishi... gay3 busy in spyng akshi... wat she does, how she does...etc..
& bma... she is busy smilng fukat kaa...😑😑😑

Seriously yaar...any mother would be involved in her daughter's wedding. Here, Bma is happily going for pravachans and leaving all the responsibilities on Aksh who is so young and has no experience in handling all these things. Upar se both the clowns are forcing Akshara to take up more work....its as if they are waiting for her to make a mistake so that they can pull her down. I hope Akshara makes that one mistake. Gayatri will yell at her and munna can in turn set gayatri right. i hope they show this after few fights between Naksh. Kab tak roote rahenge
beautiful16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Seriously yaar...any mother would be involved in her daughter's wedding. Here, Bma is happily going for pravachans and leaving all the responsibilities on Aksh who is so young and has no experience in handling all these things. Upar se both the clowns are forcing Akshara to take up more work....its as if they are waiting for her to make a mistake so that they can pull her down. I hope Akshara makes that one mistake. Gayatri will yell at her and munna can in turn set gayatri right. i hope they show this after few fights between Naksh. Kab tak roote rahenge

haan tilu.... kaash aise hi ho... jaleli ki khabar to sirf munna hi le sakta hai... & the other clown will b automatically shut up.. chalo now m goin gud nite πŸ˜ƒ