jagia remarraige done

pp_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its really pathetic for the storyline that jagia finally got remarried.Bhairon and party didn't reach in time.Now i really wish that Anandi's parents should take her away  and give her proper education so that she should rise in life and get the success she deserves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prime1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I have been thinking along the same line. Lets see what happens.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true..she will lead a much better life tht way thn in the bhoot bangla..and i hope she comes back as a doc or IAS officer and tells tht buddhi how useless she is..
bt am sure none of tht will happen,coz tht wud be progressive..and the show creatives have taken a vow to NEVER show anything progressive..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah anandi should go away-become somebody very successful in life 👍🏼 --make dadisa beg her to come back ..
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 topic ....by the way im new here

so hiiiii
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it doesnt really matter if we think or not. it matters if the CV'S think so or not. they have completely ruined the shows message with this jagya remarraige track. i hope they show anandi's further education track and lift anandi's life so that one day she can gett back at dadisa for ruining her childhood
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
prime1985 thumbnail
that would give the correct message , clearly depicting the difference early marriage brings as the Anandi would clearly be miles ahead of the other "Beendni" in life.

May be this would happen (that Anandi goes back to her parental home)  and then the rumor of leap of several years would come true otherwise it won't make sense to take a leap if both the beendnis are to stay together with Jagiya.

or if this marriage is cancelled then the show would keep on going like this uselessly and leap would come out from some different track.
Edited by prime1985 - 13 years ago
cute11 thumbnail

Same what I was thinking 😉 Anandi should do so for sure.

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah anandi should go away-become somebody very successful in life 👍🏼 --make dadisa beg her to come back ..

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute11

Same what I was thinking 😉 Anandi should do so for sure.

i daydream 😍 😍 she comes back as collector with loads of attitude 😉   👍🏼 -- as stupid dadi 😡 kept on taunting her as "collectarain"--and makes the devil eat her own words   😆 😃