Where's the message of the show now?

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi BV-ians, just watched some episodes of BV today since I haven't seen it like in a year, but I was really surprised what they've done to this showww!
I thought the message of the show was to describe or present how child marriages should be banned and are not healthy for the society in rural areas, and so on..
 I see nothing else, but just regular family drama with rural dialect in this show now, the essence isn't even there.
Gehna's character has definitely been the biggest disappointment, when she had entered, it was expected that she will be like this rebelious woman in the household, but I just see her standing around her husband and doesn't seem to really care much about what's going on, and as I recall she hadn't been very happy about her marriage!
How exactly is this show giving out the message regarding child marriages, I have no idea at all, I think the creatives have lost it seriously, I don't even have a clue why this show is getting the trps that it is!!!
Its really pathetic and tragic 😕
Edited by kashish 1322 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u.............
show is heading on a negative graph............
dey deviated from the main theme a long back...........
and currently dey r promoting child marriage by massa forcing jagya to get married again wen anandi is still dere...........its really sick..
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, soo true, and don't even let me start on the current track you're talking about lol!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this track is really sick & disgusting.👎🏼 now i don't think i'm interested in watching this show anymore nor am i interested now in following the updates instead of showing jagya's remarriage track they shud have focused on revealing teepri's truth but i say these creatives have lost it! just for the sake of TRPs... they've ruined it completely!😡
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show stopped making sense a long time back..its more of promotion of child marriage thn putting a stop to it..whether gehna or sugna or anandi,all are shown demurely sitting waiting for their husbands..sugna got remarried and end of education..then pregnant for a second time barely within 3 mths of first baby..was this really necessary???and current track kya,all tracks starting frm the stupid bullet issue have been crap..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah ! before every episode why do they announce they are against child marriage then do just that.
Its like those announcements by colors channel--"hum mahilaon ke khilaaf hone wale har atyaachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain" ... then they teach us new and improved ways to torture women and girls -it sucks 😡 😡 😡 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true.. thot Gehna would stand up to Maasa.. she just stands there holding the baby ( how long in the baby going to be without growing up )?? now Jagiyas remarriage .. are they promoting remarriage as acceptable when the first wife is alive and kicking ? and what about Teepris' track? all that has been left loose ?

the serial is definitely going down hilll :-(

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but i seriously hope that this remarriage track is just a dream sequence of teepri or any other actors. then only it's gud otherwise not interested anymore in watching pati patni aur patni.😡
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Yeah ! before every episode why do they announce they are against child marriage then do just that.
Its like those announcements by colors channel--"hum mahilaon ke khilaaf hone wale har atyaachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain" ... then they teach us new and improved ways to torture women and girls -it sucks 😡 😡 😡

so true
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing more to say. u guys said it all. i m really disgusted with the track n i m quitting watchin the show till the track improves