Pratigya

discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA.. - Page 3

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The article is on the right side of th screen the newest one..and OMG after reading it....IF SS actually goes to the house and brings her back this is NOT good for Pratigya.

I can understand why Prats would want her father in law to rbing her back after he's the one who helped her leavve....or threw her out, however you want to word it, but seriously....she can't possibly think that SS is doing thsi willingly and actually go back with him.

What will Krishna do once she's back? Is it going to be the same old thing again with Krishna talking and not listening to Prats and Prats just staring at him and doing nothing..........I'm really scared for Prats if this happens.

BUT...if Prats goes back and now has the courage to speak up against Amma and defend herself then maybe, just maybe SS and the family will start to slowly respect her and in turn respect women in general.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pricey28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

he will....he will win her back with his love.....coz in this wrld.....god is nt so cruel.....😊

"GOD" isn't so cruel...??? did God make/want krishna to shoot guns in HIS place (a holy place), and create chaos/panic amongst families, CHILDREN, so krishna could hold prati's hands and hear her name...? did God make/want krishna to shoot a person in the hand, so he (krishna) could purposely, FALSELY accuse prati's bro to be the culprit (when he, HIMSELF did it), thereby HUMILIATING and DEFAMING prati's family...? did God make/want krishna to forcibly stop a bus, get inside it with guns, where families, LITTLE CHILDREN were there, and point his gun at prati's FATHER, then force them to go in his car...? did God make krishna.....ETC. ETC. ETC. ...? the list is ENDLESS. puhleeease, "God isn't so cruel"...whatever krishna's getting, he DESERVES. he HIMSELF has brought this misery upon himself only.
as for if he can win her back with his love...well, i hope he can change, but he has a long, LOOOOOOOOONG way to go. and you know what, men like krishna, they can get better, yes, its possible for them, but they never really, truly can change FULLY (fully being the keyword here). i wish pratigya NEVER goes back to him, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE CHANGES. but unfortunately, that's obviously not gonna happen, as this is a serial after all. sighs...
Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
pricey28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: limits

Hey Pricey! 😊 

I think u misunderstood the following discussions after ur picture!!!  Coz, I understand what u said about Pratigya being in pain, but we were actually talking about how some Krishna-lubbers who will translate that pain into Pratigya's budding love for Krishna!!! 🤢

Yes, I'm loving Komal more and more BUT I cant compare Komal and Pratigya - their upbringing and situations are very different and so the different reactions to the sort of similar situations... Komal is strong in her own way and Pratigya in her own!!😉! 

I really dont want the CVs to make Krishna force Pratigya into coming back!!! I have had enough with Krishna's forceful ways!!! Plz CVs, show us some light now!!!

What article?  I dont know which article, BUT if SS really goes to bring back Pratigya, I dont think it would be as bad as Krishna forcing Pratigya to come back!!! BUT I wonder, HOW on EARTH will SS ever agree to bring back Pratigya???😕 

heyyyyy limits. what's up yaar?😊
@red: thanks for understanding yaar. and really, if we truly look at the bigger picture here, her leaving, there really isn't any real "winners" here in this situation. yes, it DEFINITELY needed to be done, but at the same time, prat's life is still sad, now that she back in her maayka, isn't it...? she's still traumatized by this whole ordeal...😭😭
@blue: TOTALLY agree. i'm liking komal more and more these days too. apart from standing up to krishna in the SBS segments, i'm also very glad that in TODAY's PRATIGYA episode (may 27), she indirectly told everyone that what her father and brother did, were wrong, by saying: "why should i stop here...? my husband didn't beat me, nor did my father-in-law throw me out". 👏 ALSO agree that you can't compare komal and pratigya. especially since komal's sansural, and pratigya's sansural are COMPLETELY different, and the two girls themselves are COMPLETELY different, with different upbringing.
@green: i ALSO hope the same. i am TIRED of krishna's forceful ways. time to see something refreshing. but i'm not sure if i'd want SS to bring her back either. i mean, prati HERSELF wanted to leave, didn't she...? as SHE SHOULD HAVE. so what was the point in showing her leave, if she was gonna come back anyways...? i want her to stay far, FAAAAAR away from that jungle 😡😡 besides, i feel, krishna will STILL treat her the same if she comes back. he'll probably treat her a little better for awhile (that too, a MAYBE), but who's to say he won't go ballistic again, and try to rape her or beat her by choking/pulling hair...??? 😕 i mean, that's the whole reason why she left, isn't it, cause she couldn't take his abuse anymore...so what's the point in coming back if there's a strong, STRONNNNNGGGGGG chance, almost an ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that he will abuse her AGAIN...?

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
pricey28 thumbnail
i JUST read this article:
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6950
 ^in it, it says, SS might bring prati back. ok, HOW IS THAT GONNA HAPPEN??? a) he is FURIOUS at prati right now. he has made it VERY CLEAR that he does NOT want her in his house. and b) how in hell is krishna gonna convince SS THIS TIME??? last time when he convinced him, krishna didn't really defy his father (not in the real sense), and spoke to him respectfully each time. HOWEVER, as already shown in the pre-cap, not only does krishna defy his father, but he actually says, "the whole world can't even stop me from being with pratigya. and this (SS) is only my father" and then he STOPPED SS from slapping him!!!! so how in the world can SS be convinced NOW, to bring her back esp when he doesn't even want her back...??? 😕
in the article, it also said, pratigya HERSELF would agree go back if SS comes to take her. WTFUDDDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEE??????!!!!!! 😡😡 SS only made her leave, when prati, HERSELF said she's gonna leave!!!!! so how did SS get into this equation??? true, he humiliated pratigya in front of all, but she left cause of KRISHNA and HIS ATYACHAR. so if there's absolutely no gurantee that KRISHNA'S ATYACHAR will NOT stop, how can she still agree to go back to that hell hole...???? 😲😲 what was the point in leaving then...???? i DO NOT want her to go back!!!!!!!!!!!
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pricey28

"GOD" isn't so cruel...??? did God make/want krishna to shoot guns in HIS place (a holy place), and create chaos/panic amongst families, CHILDREN, so krishna could hold prati's hands and hear her name...? did God make/want krishna to shoot a person in the hand, so he (krishna) could purposely, FALSELY accuse prati's bro to be the culprit (when he, HIMSELF did it), thereby HUMILIATING and DEFAMING prati's family...? did God make/want krishna to forcibly stop a bus, get inside it with guns, where families, LITTLE CHILDREN were there, and point his gun at prati's FATHER, then force them to go in his car...? did God make krishna.....ETC. ETC. ETC. ...? the list is ENDLESS. puhleeease, "God isn't so cruel"...whatever krishna's getting, he DESERVES. he HIMSELF has brought this misery upon himself only.
as for if he can win her back with his love...well, i hope he can change, but he has a long, LOOOOOOOOONG way to go. and you know what, men like krishna, they can get better, yes, its possible for them, but they never really, truly can change FULLY (fully being the keyword here). i wish pratigya NEVER goes back to him, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE CHANGES. but unfortunately, that's obviously not gonna happen, as this is a serial after all. sighs...

khud hi answer de di😆😆😆