discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by limits

Exactly Diva!!! Duh, some has already started to say such nonsense!!!πŸ˜†  I mean, how can nyone expect Pratigya to fall in love with MW just like THAT, esp. when her latest memory of Krishna is him slapping her and abusing her and humiliating her and thop-ing his lie on her - HOW exactly is a girl supposed to fall in love with such an obvious cowardly na-mard???πŸ˜•πŸ€’

And loved wat u thought of the picture!!!πŸ‘  Makes a LOT more sense than ny other nonsense of Pratigya's hidden love for the MCP!🀒

Me is not so great with picture or face or intense-eye readings, 🀣!!!

you know what, just like Amma n Pissiya think that women should be kept in control, while very easily forgetting tht they are females... u know next!
yar, the moment a hubby slaps you then puts the whole blame on u, tells you plainly that if u say anything more, I'll bury you.. it all finishes it then n there, well except for, if one is already habituated to this kind of a behavior, for eg., Kesar!

or if no one loves you then the 1st person who comes across, can be taken n then let him do what he wants!

thanks for your compliment 😊
I think she was looking back to see if he would actually admit anything to his parents and defend her but the wimp....(yes his actions were wimpy)...he never spoke up. I also think that anyone would look back to make sure that they never ever FORGET this moment of walking out of his life after he just slapped her. If I was her, I know I would keep that picture etched in my mind for a very long time as I wouldn't forget and I wouldn't let myself become that vulnerable ever again...................

I think it was a really good thing that she spoke up and told everyone the details of their actual relationship. This way the family is not under some weird impression that she loves Krishna. Everyone needs to understand, and until they do nothing will get solved that Krishna was the only one who had any type of emotions in their relationship and Pratigya was not the one who wrapped Krishna around her finger........I really hope that SS's family needs to know that before Pratigya EVER enters that house again.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about how she has Krishna dancing to her tune, or that she's making him do things..etc...etc..etc. She has never been able to make Krishna do anything, and too bad for that because then maybe we wouldn't be where we are today with Pratigya and Krishna split.

I've never defended SS and I'm really glad that he said what he did today because it actually shows his REAL self. So many people would say that SS didnt' treat Pratigya that bad, but seriously Pratigya is no fool...she knew what SS was like and the way he talks and treats everyone, so i don't understand what anyone is thinking when they say SS is not that bad, because he just showed today that he really is THAT BAD!!!! 

I'm getting all of my pent up emotions up because there has been so much stuff that Prats has been keeping bottled up inside and I'm just so happy that everyone knows the truth about Krishna and her relationship.......its so refreshing to have the TRUTH out......... 

Go Prats GO!!!!

I agree with thread starters points πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘well said.
Krishna has lost it this time around.....he didn't even support prats by telling his family that it's
actually his idea of faking pregnency.how could u keep quiet krishhhhhhhhh when u'r father is
bad mouthing your wife??????
my god ! husband like him will ruin everything.
now that prats left him and gone to saxenas......still she is at loss she can never be the person she was before and never lead a normal life.
wife means real joke for the Thakurs and also a toy.
mard! wow why do they think always mard means boss over wives take them for granted
I wish Prats sends restraining order to Thakur family.
Krish needs to sit and think what he really wants//// a wife or a toy to show that he is mard.
SS'S language and those dialogues were pretty bad today
whoever has writen those dialogue my god......!
do this thakur family really see their fault IN FUTURE and start respecting women
If this happens then i really want Krish's love story develop and not before that!.
no mere yaars, i'm not saying pratigya is gonna miss her husband, nor that, when she looked back, it was a look of love...i'm not saying that at all, no way. but you can still tell that, as much as she wanted to leave him, there was also PAIN in her eyes with that separation, thinking, what's become of her life, and yes, even of her marriage... everyone on this earth, want their marriage to work, they want their marriage to be one that of a blissful union, no matter how much problems may exist. and a girl like pratigya, who's very family-oriented, very "sangsarik", definitely feels this way, i'm sure. so this is why i said, she must be sad in leaving as well. but at the same time, she knows she has to leave, she must be strong, or else, her life will continue being a hell. that's all i was trying to say friends...😊 make no mistake, i'm very, VERY HAPPY she left that jungle, but at the same time, i'm just, also sad thinking about pratgya's sad, sad life...

^anyways. moving on to today's (may 27) episode, and today's (may 27) SBS+SBB pratigya segments... in today's PRATIGYA episode, long story short, krishna went psycho, and wanted pratigya back. knowing his psychotic character, that was EXPECTED. but what's worrying me is the PRE-CAP. he even DEFIED sajjan singh, and STOPPED SS from slapping him!!!! he actually uttered the words, "i can fight the entire world, and you, you are just my dad"!!!!! basically implying, who is he (SS) to stop him (krishna)!!! 😲😲 now that's making me realllllllyyyyyyyyy scared guys, thinking about what shiz he will pull now, wondering, if even his dad will be able to stop him...??? i know last time krishna was able to convince his dad, but this time, it looks like SS will NOT support him, so its making me wonder, will krishna STILL be able to get pratigya back w/o SS' help??? will he STILL NOT leave her alone...??? i'm scared...πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
but then i saw the may 27th SBS+SBB segments, and that made me feel a lot more RELIEVED!!!!!! as you all know (whoever's seen the segments), krishna goes to her house and tries to get pratigya back. but THANKFULLY, he was UNSUCCESSFUL, partially thanks to komal (who btw, is my new fav person right now. LOL). BUT, yes, there's also a "but" in this as well...what's worrying me is, even komal said that, if SS doesn't let pratigya come back, then krishna can't have his way, he can't always have his way...BUT (here it comes), the thing is, like i said, will even SS be able to stop krishna??? i have a feeling, we have NOT seen the end of his craziness. he will definitely pull some crazzzzzyyyyyyy shiz AGAIN to get pratigya back, and this is what's scaring me...will pratigya be indeed FORCED (AGAIN) to come back, like she was FORCED into this marriage...??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜’ i mean, krishna succeeded LAST time, didn't he...and this time, he even has something stronger going for him: they're MARRIED. so i don't know, i'm just scared guys...πŸ˜’
please do share your thoughts on this 😊Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pricey28

^anyways. moving on to today's (may 27) episode, and today's (may 27) SBS+SBB pratigya segments... in today's PRATIGYA episode, long story short, krishna went psycho, and wanted pratigya back. knowing his psychotic character, that was EXPECTED. but what's worrying me is the PRE-CAP. he even DEFIED sajjan singh, and STOPPED SS from slapping him!!!! he actually uttered the words, "i can fight the entire world, and you, you are just my dad"!!!!! basically implying, who is he (SS) to stop him (krishna)!!! 😲😲 now that's making me realllllllyyyyyyyyy scared guys, thinking about what shiz he will pull now, wondering, if even his dad will be able to stop him...??? i know last time krishna was able to convince his dad, but this time, it looks like SS will NOT support him, so its making me wonder, will krishna STILL be able to get pratigya back w/o SS' help??? will he STILL NOT leave her alone...??? i'm scared...πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
but then i saw the may 27th SBS+SBB segments, and that made me feel a lot more RELIEVED!!!!!! as you all know (whoever's seen the segments), krishna goes to her house and tries to get pratigya back. but THANKFULLY, he was UNSUCCESSFUL, partially thanks to komal (who btw, is my new fav person right now. LOL). BUT, yes, there's also a "but" in this as well...what's worrying me is, even komal said that, if SS doesn't let pratigya come back, then krishna can't have his way, he can't always have his way...BUT (here it comes), the thing is, like i said, will even SS be able to stop krishna??? i have a feeling, we have NOT seen the end of his craziness. he will definitely pull some crazzzzzyyyyyyy shiz AGAIN to get pratigya back, and this is what's scaring me...will pratigya be indeed FORCED (AGAIN) to come back, like she was FORCED into this marriage...??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜’ i mean, krishna succeeded LAST time, didn't he...and this time, he even has something stronger going for him: they're MARRIED. so i don't know, i'm just scared guys...πŸ˜’
please do share your thoughts on this 😊
he will....he will win her back with his love.....coz in this wrld.....god is nt so cruel.....😊
But acc to new article ss hi kisna baho ko laega
Originally posted by Barbie12

But acc to new article ss hi kisna baho ko laega
article jaye tel leneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

main bolti hun....baba layega....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by dkmystery

god nahi , CVs πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hey Pricey! 😊 

I think u misunderstood the following discussions after ur picture!!!  Coz, I understand what u said about Pratigya being in pain, but we were actually talking about how some Krishna-lubbers who will translate that pain into Pratigya's budding love for Krishna!!! πŸ€’

Yes, I'm loving Komal more and more BUT I cant compare Komal and Pratigya - their upbringing and situations are very different and so the different reactions to the sort of similar situations... Komal is strong in her own way and Pratigya in her own!!πŸ˜‰! 

I really dont want the CVs to make Krishna force Pratigya into coming back!!! I have had enough with Krishna's forceful ways!!! Plz CVs, show us some light now!!!

What article?  I dont know which article, BUT if SS really goes to bring back Pratigya, I dont think it would be as bad as Krishna forcing Pratigya to come back!!! BUT I wonder, HOW on EARTH will SS ever agree to bring back Pratigya???πŸ˜•