Pratigya

discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA..

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as much as i HATED how sajjan singh humiliated prati today and was dragging her out of his house, at the same time, i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPYYYYYYYYY that he at least "agreed" with prati in that, he's gonna let her leave. oh and, LEAVE SHE DID!!!!!!!!!!! though it happened after much torture and humiliation, at least it HAPPENED, and i'm sooooooooooooooooooo GLADDDDDDDDD it did!!!!!!!! aab toh daddy dearest bhi nahin hein krishna-baba ka saath mein. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› in fact, sajjan singh is gonna MAKE him stay inside with his HENCHMEN and GUNS!!!!!!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! aab KRISHNA will know how it feels to be a prisoner in your own home, to feel like a caged bird!!! 😑😑 now, this means, our pratigya is FINALLY FREEEEE!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! lol.
you see, i was scared all this time, about what mahabharat krishna would create to make her stay; but unlike last time, he doesn't have the support of someone VERY IMPORTANT this time: SAJJAN SINGH!!!!!! and now with SS actually stopping krishna from running after pratigya, rest assured, our pratigya is safe from that jungle!!!!!! yayyyyyy.
btw, i wanted to KILL shyamji and nainaji there for a second today. i mean, how could nainaji actually utter the words: "he's your husband. so what if he slapped you...?"!!!!!!!!!!!!😲 😑 woh pratigya ki maa hein, yah dushman????!!!!!!!!!! but anyways, jaise shakespeare ne kaha hein na, "all's well, that ENDS well". so i guess i could forgive the saxenas for coming through in the end, and stading up for pratigya's rights. and @adarsh: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he's truly my favorite saxena at the moment (pratigya technically, is no longer a "saxena" πŸ˜›)
aur woh junglee walon ko toh kuch kehna hi nahin parega...seriously, does anything even need to be said anymore about those MONSTERS???? @sajjan singh and krishna:😑

edit: after watching TODAY'S (may 27) episode, i'm no longer so sure if krishna will be stopped, even if he DOESN'T have SS by his side...!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜’ what do you guys think, will krishna AGAIN create shizzzzzz to get pratgya back? and more importantly, WILL IT WORK??? i mean, it worked LAST TIME, didn't it...?
Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pricey28 thumbnail
i KNEWWWW limitswaa would be reading my comments. hehehe....πŸ˜ƒ
limits (and anyone else interested), PLEASE tell me your thoughts yaar...would love to have a discussion with you on this 😊
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear liked ur post
really professor and his wife + Adarsh really shocked me today.......
all that was expected from a fifth fail but not from a professor......🀒

but i think its positve that SS is being angry and keeping Baba in house arrest like this both will have time to think about their realtionship........

i am Krishna fan so i really want Krishnwa to change and bring prats back so that we can see the sweet kriya love story.......

one thing else i think krisna should start school........and get some education ....
Edited by dunia - 13 years ago
Im glad Pratigya is no longer there. Im pleased Guruji actually spoke up as he took Pratigya away

I cant believe Nainaji would actually say being slapped is no big deal, but there could be many reason as to why she said this, to ease the tension and so on

I really want to see how much the dynamics of SS and Krishna's relationship will change, he was loved and doted on and now he's public enemy number one
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Pricey!!!πŸ€—

I had the killing aura around me as well, quite a few times in today's episodeπŸ˜†...

First when MW slaps Pratigya me felt like choking him in a very similar way that SS tried in yesterday's episode!!!πŸ˜† Then came the turn for Naina and Shyam - honestly speaking, I was swearing at them, everytime they opened their mouth to sprout disgusting nonsense to make Pratigya stay!!! WTFISH was that about???🀒😑  How can one's own parents NOT see wat their daughter is going through WHEN its sooo clearly being presented RIGHT in front of them!!! I still couldnt get HOW on this UNIVERSE did those weird Suckers utter something like, there must be some misunderstandings or so wat if ur husband slapped u in his anger 😑😑😑  ESP. after ACTUALLY SEEING with their VERY OWN EYES how badly their OWN daughter is being treated!!!🀒  But as Diva said in some of her comments, THAT is the HARSH reality of a married woman who is abused by her in-laws and husband!!!😭

Yaar, I'm more mad at the two Sucker couples than at SS's disgusting comments!!!  Naina is the second worse character in the Sucksena family, first being dadi - actually, dadi still has some excuse that she is a believer in backward-centuries!!!πŸ˜†  BUT, Naina who once claimed that she is BEST FRIENDS with her daughters, she disappointed me BIG time!!! 🀒

Well, since Prof. Shyam actually stood up for her daughter instead of looking all 🀒 and Naina actually asked him to make SS stop - I guess I can forgive them for their folies in the past moments...πŸ˜•  They better treat Pratigya well BUT I've a feeling the 16th Cent thinking dadi will be quite a bother to Pratigya; then again, she usually is!!!πŸ˜†

Pratigya ROCKED in today's episode with her replies to MW, even after being abused by him!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ I really hope MW does NOT follow his old ways and go back to stalking Pratigya!!! I wish he would bring Pratigya back in the RIGHT ways instead of forcing her all over again!!! 

Loved ur comments and yes, u r right! MW does NOT have the one supporter, SS - on whose power he bcomes a lion!!!πŸ˜† But yaar, when he first wanted to marry Pratigya, SS was NOT on his side either BUT the stubborn fool got everyone under his control!!!  And I've a feeling he will succeed in doing so, again SO, all depends on Pratigya! And the CVs, of course!!!πŸ˜†

Thanx for reading and opening this topic!!!πŸ˜ƒ
pricey28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: limits

Hey Pricey!!!πŸ€—

I had the killing aura around me as well, quite a few times in today's episodeπŸ˜†...

First when MW slaps Pratigya me felt like choking him in a very similar way that SS tried in yesterday's episode!!!πŸ˜† Then came the turn for Naina and Shyam - honestly speaking, I was swearing at them, everytime they opened their mouth to sprout disgusting nonsense to make Pratigya stay!!! WTFISH was that about???🀒😑  How can one's own parents NOT see wat their daughter is going through WHEN its sooo clearly being presented RIGHT in front of them!!! I still couldnt get HOW on this UNIVERSE did those weird Suckers utter something like, there must be some misunderstandings or so wat if ur husband slapped u in his anger 😑😑😑  ESP. after ACTUALLY SEEING with their VERY OWN EYES how badly their OWN daughter is being treated!!!🀒  But as Diva said in some of her comments, THAT is the HARSH reality of a married woman who is abused by her in-laws and husband!!!😭

Yaar, I'm more mad at the two Sucker couples than at SS's disgusting comments!!!  Naina is the second worse character in the Sucksena family, first being dadi - actually, dadi still has some excuse that she is a believer in backward-centuries!!!πŸ˜†  BUT, Naina who once claimed that she is BEST FRIENDS with her daughters, she disappointed me BIG time!!! 🀒

Well, since Prof. Shyam actually stood up for her daughter instead of looking all 🀒 and Naina actually asked him to make SS stop - I guess I can forgive them for their folies in the past moments...πŸ˜•  They better treat Pratigya well BUT I've a feeling the 16th Cent thinking dadi will be quite a bother to Pratigya; then again, she usually is!!!πŸ˜†

Pratigya ROCKED in today's episode with her replies to MW, even after being abused by him!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ I really hope MW does NOT follow his old ways and go back to stalking Pratigya!!! I wish he would bring Pratigya back in the RIGHT ways instead of forcing her all over again!!! 

Loved ur comments and yes, u r right! MW does NOT have the one supporter, SS - on whose power he bcomes a lion!!!πŸ˜† But yaar, when he first wanted to marry Pratigya, SS was NOT on his side either BUT the stubborn fool got everyone under his control!!!  And I've a feeling he will succeed in doing so, again SO, all depends on Pratigya! And the CVs, of course!!!πŸ˜†

Thanx for reading and opening this topic!!!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I AGREE WITH EVE-RY-THING YOU SAID THERE YAAR!!!! honestly, how much can two minds think alike...? lol. i almost always agree with you on just about every post. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ hehehehe....
and yeah, you're right. it IS a harsh reality; that even when parents see their OWN children being tortured like that IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN EYES, they end up saying, "oh, there must be a misunderstanding" or. "he is your husband, so what if he slapped you"!!!!!!
but hey, at least, they DID come through in the end, didn't they, esp shyamji...? so i do give him a lot of credit for that, and even though i was literally this: 😲😲😲😑😑😑 initially, i eventually forgave him.
@red: you're SCARING me yaar. here i was, all RELIEVED that prati is FINALLY out of that jungle, and now, you tell me this...NOOOOOOOOOO yaar, i hope what you're saying, doesn't come true 😭😭

pricey28 thumbnail
^^but seriously, either way, this is kind of like a lose-lose situation for prati, isn't it...?😭😭😭 i mean, yes, i'm HAPPY she has left that jungle, but really, look at the bigger picture here, look at what's become of her life...its just sad, sad, and SADDDDD....😭😭 all for what, cause she's beautiful...??? it seems to me, her beauty, is truly her biggest curse. i swear, next time i go to bangladesh, i'm wearing a burka ALL THE TIME, especially when i'm in the train. lol.
but in all seriousness, this really is, just sad, sad, and saddddd.....😭😭😭 i felt soooooooooooooooooo bad for pratigya today. did you see her face...? as she was telling krishna about what's a husband's duty, and a wife's duty, even as she was saying she is going to leave him, you could tell, there was a lot of angst, lots of PAIN behind it. just look at this picture:

^one can clearly tell, in that moment, even though she wanted to leave her husband, deep inside, there was a lot of pain in her heart. even though she wanted to leave, she still DIDN'T want to leave at the same time. he is, after all, her husband... i mean, remember those scenes when she admitted she loved him, so he wouldn't commit suicide (that, btw, was just SHEER CRAZINESS from kirshna's part), or when, she became so restless seeing his wound, and immediately went to take care of him, and cried, even AFTER all the HELLLL he put her through, and krishna was telling HER to stop her "fakeness".
honestly, krishna doesn't know how lucky he is, or how good he has it...soooooo many other wives would've had extra marrital affairs by now. in fact, many women become unfaithful, even when they have much, MUCH better husbands than krishna. sighs...anyways. i hope he realizes pratigya's worth soon, and so does shakti about his wife.
all in all, after watching today's episode, even though i was extremely HAPPY prati left, at the end of the day, it really is such a sad, SAD story...😭 nobody really wins in this situation. honestly, my heart is BROKEN thinking about pratigya....😭Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
WoW! U r from Bangladesh???😲 Now, u dont be too shocked, EVEN I'm from Bangladesh!!!πŸ˜ƒ  Lolzz...  Wearing Burkha all the time - good thinking!!! Dont forget while taking the rickshaw as well!!!
And, u will find that there are a lot of other members who think very much alike as u or me!!!πŸ˜‰
Hey, me dint want to scare u or burst ur bubbles, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!! This being a serial and the HUGE expectation of KriYa falling in love someday - has to have a START at some point, doesnt it???  So, I think Krishna will somehow manage to get everyone under control, yet again... All I wish is that he wont follow the same antics of forcing Pratigya to coming back as he did with the marriage!!!  This time, I want the CVs to make Krishna take the RIGHT decisions, unless they r not yet done with degrading his character!🀒

True! Its all becoz she is a woman and the society is and has always been, wayy biased towards a woman! Just imagine a guy in Pratigya's shoes - wat do u think of his future???  Pretty straight, isnt it??? BUT Pratigya being a woman will have to suffer through the hardships of getting out of her sasural and NOW, facing the same society that watched helplessly when a girl was being teased by an eave-teaser!!! Its really sad!😭  And I dont really think Pratigya ever considered Krishna as her husband - all she did for him was for humanity's sake!!! 

I dont want to think of her future right NOW, coz I want to enjoy Pratigya putting Krishna in his ACTUAL place - ie. cowardly na-mard and stepping towards her freedom from the hell of Thakur family!  Will think of how she might cope or suffer the society's taunts when the time comes... For now, lets all party  to celebrate Pratigya's freedom!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by limits - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the pic that u posted, all Krishna supporters (if he still has any) will say that look look Prats loves him but her dad is dragging her away!
I take it as: the girl was making sure that this is the man(?) who used to keep saying he lubs her!!!
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail

Exactly Diva!!! Duh, some has already started to say such nonsense!!!πŸ˜†  I mean, how can nyone expect Pratigya to fall in love with MW just like THAT, esp. when her latest memory of Krishna is him slapping her and abusing her and humiliating her and thop-ing his lie on her - HOW exactly is a girl supposed to fall in love with such an obvious cowardly na-mard???πŸ˜•πŸ€’

And loved wat u thought of the picture!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘  Makes a LOT more sense than ny other nonsense about Pratigya's hidden love for the MCP!🀒

Me is not so great with picture or face or intense-eye readings,🀣!!!
Edited by limits - 13 years ago