Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm bored with this episode chahe jitna bhi koshish karlun its boring simple boring that's it
@ Visrom I'm happy atleast they're not fromoting Baath humaari pakki hai and start talking about marriages
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I missed Abhijeet a lot....😭😭

But yes, thankfully, ABhijeet wasnt saying anything while promoting that Maan rahe tera pita..

Waise, CID Shayaris copy karne ki kya jaroorat thi yaar! jo bhi ho, they r most probably very influenced by us....jo bhi yahaan hota hai woh log use kar le rahein hain aajkal..i wished, they had taken the nice stories from here...

I liked ABhijeet's chaanta...i mean, for a second i got a glimpse of Abhijeet's aggression....the old aggressive Abhijeet.

Actually i liked every scene that Abhi was present in...but Abhi-Daya pair missing again.

Dr.Sonali was missing...God, i am soo glad abt it!!!

Last scene mein TRIO sitting side by side..so sweet!!!!
Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everything on predicted terms and that shayari. They just want to tell we know how you make fun of us. Mainly shayari involves ACP and Daya. so used them.

Even though less of Abhijeet but good to see him missing from Forensic. Abhi slapped twice in epsiode. 

Sonali missing good to see that actually least required her. So so plot.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We also make fun of their lousy episodes....why are they not reacting?

We know it....we know they watch this forum. And whoever you are....we don't like this shaayari....it doesn't look good in the episode. And please stop promoting other serials. It's so cheap.

BTW this is the one Freddie said today.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just imagine...what would have happened in the CID shoot when they saw all this....imagine Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastav, Dayanand Shetty, Dinesh Phadnis and Vivek  going through these shaayaris....and imagine how they all would have laughed!!! (C'mon silent member, it's an open secret)

Episode was no-good, really. If they had shown this yesterday and yesterday's episode today, I and a lot of others would have forgiven them for a week. Now we are entering the new week in disappointment.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok now Episode for me was too dragging and boring maybe this is the effect of yesterday's episode that i felt this episode to boring.Missed Abhijeet badly in the episode he was there in just one or two scenes that's it 😭 😭,Abhi-Daya pair again missing kal ka saara mazaa kharab kar diya atleast in this area but yes liked it when Abhijeet slapped that guy twice because woh waise hi itne kam aaye that even a little portion of his was lovely.Yaar yeh Sachin Daya ke peeche kyun pad gaya hai,please take him away from him I'm tired of him totally,humaare Freddy ka kya kehna unke jokes hi pasand nahi hai toh now he's started of with CID shayari,I felt like telling fireworks listen People when you are already copying our shayari's then why dont u make us your dialogue writer,I assure our scripts,sscreenplay,Dialogues will be better than what you've showed us.
I won't say the episode was bad but the script was so dragging that i felt sleepy in between and aaj toh my mom also asked me that why is ACP shouting so much ?? and even she felt bad that there was so less of Abhijeet,why not Abhi-Daya being given equal amount of scenes rather i would say why aren't they together ??
Forensic scene-No Sonali but that did not affect me much
Taarika-I've stopped expecting anything from her
Salunkhe-Liked him more than in the recent forensic scenes

A message to the silent member(if any)
We want Abhi sir's flirting in the lab reduced not his role reduced totally we don't have objections about him coming to Forensic lab
One message for Tasha-Fight for your rights girl otherwise you also will have to join the neglected gang
Kaajal-won't say much definitely is improving
Vivek-not much of him also
so in total an average episode for me neither good nor bad or i would say slightly bad because Abhi sir was missing so much and almost no Abhi-Daya moment
but chaahe jaise bhi ho kal ke episode ke wajah se aaj ki galthi maaf but yes if this would have been shown yesterday toh zarror halla mach jaatha
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@visrom i wonder if they(the cast) actually went thru IF...instead i am sure the silent member took a printout of the shayaris and is now using them in the script..may be they showed the printed shayaris to the cast members.but i dont think they will actually go thru IF and FB during shoots..waise bhi Viivek and vaishnavi have seen them on FB...

But plss, i dont want all this crap here.I know people like them and all but not during investigations yaar! They are just made for fun..

Dear silent member, Please...thanks a lot for reading these shayaris and all...but dont start using them in the show..and also, thanx a lot for keeping Abhi sir out of Forensic lab, but dont keep him out from the episode itself... i mean, Abhi-Daya ko alag alag kyun kar rahe ho? Freddy can lead the new officers, so if u have to divide work for shooting benefit then plss send Freddy wid Sachin and Vivek ...and keep ABhi-Daya together.Freddy is experienced and senior enough to lead the newcomers!!! This way he get to do what he deserves... He is a truly a good officer after all... If u reading shayaris here..obviously u r reading the stories here...trust me some stories here are really worth telecasting..so try n use them if u dont mind...Aap ki hi ki madad karne ke lie hum yahaan hain..😃
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

kya episode tha....ok...boring..bakwas...??

lekin bhagvan ne eak baat sun li DR.sonali ko chhutti de di...shayri bhi chura li..aisa na ho jaye..abhi abhi cid mein mushayara lagane lage...fredy the shyar..

dayane sadiyo baad aakhir darwaja tod hi diya...abhijit ka chata ...wow...yahi shyad movement achhe honge...
vivek,aur tasha goo...kajal ok..thodi bohot cid officer laga rhai hein
lekin sachin...yar ab yakin ho gaya hein abhijit  aur daya ke bich aa gaya hein...abhijit ke kitane dilog liye hein....kyo etani army banane ki enko jarurt thi???

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shagnika

@visrom i wonder if they(the cast) actually went thru IF...instead i am sure the silent member took a printout of the shayaris and is now using them in the script..may be they showed the printed shayaris to the cast members.

Never mind whether they read the printouts or the site. Just imagine them reading it...and their reactions!!!! Not the characters...our actors I mean. 😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I hope its good like yesterdays ei. and hopefully vivek will be there
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode was disappointing no doubt, Abhi Daya pair missing took on my nerves. Promoting serials and the shayari ohh forget it much to mention yaar but what to say. anyways the bigest flaw was CID going to wrong person bavala or babala whatever his name was. Story was really weak however what I feel is somehow fireworks is suggesting us that now our  trio is the boss, thats why they sitting on the chair. I dont know if you guys have noticed or not but though in few scenes when Abhi Daya are together lik the scene when Abhi hits bavala(I donno his name) he gives Daya a look and Daya smiles Later when Daya mishandles him Abhi smiles. Such scenes proved like Sanjeevani to handle the episode. Hey MR, Silent Member first  please discontinue these shayari stuff first, we are hapy we could see aggressive Abhi but we miss Abhi Daya together and w want them back and if possible minimize Sachin and Kajal running behind our Abhi and Daya let them have their own identity.....
Hoping for great episodes for next Friday and Saturday
Edited by sneha_fighter - 13 years ago