Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The sisters enter Babi's room and taunt Naku...when Naku and Babi are moving in the mansion, they come again and taunt some more! Then Babi goes off to the kitchen and Naku goes to Bappa and prays for "saab". The next day dawns...Babi and Ganpat fight...Naku's shown asleep in front of Bappa!

Precap...the sisters are still taunting!! And no sign of Dutta anywhere!
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spandana11

what they showed in precap?

in the precap they just showed kala asking nakku and baabi that why they are shocked and surprised, as if she has caught them red-handed. And nakku and baabi are looking worried.
Originally posted by: Chaudhrytm

<font color="#cc33cc"> With NO dutta today and naku hasnt reached her hubbys room, I think the show should use SIGNS for naku to get to Duttas room !!!!!!!!! Does anyone agrees with me !!!!!!!😑😭God give me patience the show is sooo dragging esp with the wicked sisters....</font>

i agree. 😭 😭 😭
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know !! even im in a venting mode .. πŸ˜” itni bari nainsaafi !!! SAtruday special laao bas ab !! mujeh nahi pata!!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dutta was looking for Naku, wasn't he? So what happened??The whole night passed and he never enquired?? 😑
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAraW

i know !! even im in a venting mode .. πŸ˜” itni bari nainsaafi !!! SAtruday special laao bas ab !! mujeh nahi pata!!

I agree!!! *doing Nareebazzi*...Sat spl laao....Sat spl Laao......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW, Didnt Dutta call Naku to his room??? Why was she sleeping in Bappa's room??...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

BTW, Didnt Dutta call Naku to his room??? Why was she sleeping in Bappa's room??...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i'm gueing dutta became behosh boz of sharaab🀣jokes apart i want Tasha private moments😑
nd will we hav ny honeymoon πŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Dutta was looking for Naku, wasn't he? So what happened??The whole night passed and he never enquired?? 😑

maybe he has gone out and hasnt returned. he did make an excuse to aai and went out of his room...and naku wont move till she gets some force ie dutta's hand grab...otherwise she will be in her state of inertia.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Yeah man! We want sat special...its high time...its overall no. 3 show now. πŸ˜›
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
waise i have been thinking .. the epi was still better then those of supriya - mawali ones ...

i really liked naku;s scene where she was expressing her feelings to bappa ... i mean she hardly share her feelings with anyone ... n i had been really wanting to know how she is taking this marriage .. how she looks her future now ... as in dutta;s territory it will take time for naku to speak up .. itna tu boli woh .. tu suna nahi kissi nai .. ab she is choosing to remain silent for a while .. so tonights nakusha;s scene was again not a let down ,

thats what i love abt LTL even the dragging episodes have something to offer! 😊Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago