Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~~ Happy Birthday Kavya ~~

Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Deshians!!! 
Oye it's 26 May😆... Aaj ke din kya howa tha😕😕... (Kisi ko pata bhi hai PHreaming Members mein se) 😆
Well I Opened This Post To Wish Birthday TO My Teacher Jee of C++, Friend and
One of our Phreaming Gang Member Ajab Kavya (premeer4rever) ...

Happy Birthday Kavya!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!! and May all Your Dreams and Wishes Comes True!!!
Wish You A Great Life Ahead...
Enjoy!!!

Here's Cake For you!!!

Happy Birthday Once Again!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waqas... thumbnail

Hey Kavya,  Here is an OS for YOU From Your Friend Suha_Hasini

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KAVYA….UR SPL TO ME IN THIS FORUM U HELPED ME A LOT…..AND UR THE BEST SIS….AND I WISH UR ALL DREAMS COME TRUE AND I WISH U SCORE GOOD……AND GET BEST JOB……THIS OS IS DEDICATED TO U……

FEELINGS      

'Sirrrrrrrrrr'…she moaned unable to control……………She clutched the bed cover to control his demanding want……………'call me with my name…………' by saying that he lifted his face from her chest…..' how can I call my master with name……..' she told with hesitation and heartrending…….'as a master im demanding u to call with my name………' he said by kissing her neck….with this words she looked into his chocolate brown eyes which resembled passion, lust n LOVE…..and he kissed her soft with much passion as he did she moaned 'PREMMMMM'….after hearing his name from her he jus felt like being in heaven…….and that night was best night for prem in his life but otherside not as same…………prem made that night and two bodies became a soul……………

This was not like everyday he feel…………….he got so many mistress and girls in his life but she is not like every other girl he had slept…..she is the one he treasured for…she is the one he waited for….. he just looked at her with all passion in the world……she is sleeping with lost look on her face…..he definitely knew that she is not ready for what happened last night……he had seen that in her eyes……she mostly didn't respond for his kisses only when he tried hard….he felt so strong connection with her in one night………..but being PREM JUNEJA he cant accept what his feeling to her never ever he accepts to any girl……..although this is the first girl he is ATTACHED……(yaa he had been ATRACTED and been with many girls(physically) but no other girl attached him like she did)……she is something………

She opened her eyes lazily with sweet smile(may be this the sweetest smile in universe he thought)but seeing his face she abruptly got up…….with her sudden jerk her comforter which is covering her slide down showing her naked body…… instantly she covered her body with the comforter and turned her face looking some where but not him……he understood that she felt uncomfortable by seeing him next by her that too naked……when he about to keep his hand on her shoulder to comfort her……….his sense told him not to fall for her and be like PREM JUNEJA not like some ordinary men……………he instantly backed his hand and shouted in his casual tone 'NOW WHY ARE U COVERING' he raised his tone….with that she felt fear running throw her nerves………….'there is no need to cover now………I had seen u already………now stop this drama and go and make some coffee and get it…..and I take my breakfast sharp at 9…so make it fast……………' with that he stomped into bathroom to fresh…..she quietly collected her clothes and kept them  and went to kitchen and made some coffee and came back to his room…..there he is standing in his vest and jeans….she handed him coffee he sipped it and said her to make breakfast……..

After finishing his breakfast he turned her and said maid  to clean his room……… and he also said maid that from today she will be staying in thhe house with him in his room…..maid shocked but shrugged of the thought….she back to room and opened her luggage and took her dress and found her parents photo and reminded them for a minute and last night events……….

FLASHBACK (LAST NIGHT)

She is serving all the guests……….she is full of life….she is greeting all the guest with her beautiful smile while serving them……unknown of the fact that someone intensely eyeing her………….

Prem ' hello MR.Balraj' Balraj ' Hello Mr.Juneja…im very glad u came to party………' Prem 'I thought coming to ur low class party is  waste of my precious time until I saw her……' told by pointing towards to a girl….balraj looked where prem pointed his finger and asked….'what I get in turn…..' Prem 'So soon…….Well I too dnt want to waste my time…… I leave u the contract for which ur fighting and also I give ur house which is in my custody……' Balraj is surprised and immediately said "YES" ….'I'll send her tomorrow morn….' Prem cut him and said I want her right now…..and no more arguments I'll be waiting for her in my car….jus in 30 minutes u will get u ur house papers and I leave contract all to urself……jus in 30minutes she should be in my car……' with that he left MANN house and waited for her in his car….balraj smiled and thought 'I know ur womanizer but u falling for her is strangely strange MR.JUNEJA anyways im saved and the contract…really today is my lucky day' said looking at the girl …….he thought for a while and shrugged of his thoughts and lastly thanking his stars and called maid……

One of the house maid came to her and told her 'beti Balraj sir is calling you…he is upstairs……..' she walked to balraj's room and said ' may I come in sir…' 'come in' came reply from balraj……'u quickly pack ur bag and go and sit in that car' and showed his finger pointing to a car……..and listen "UR SOLD" now ur mistress to PREM that person' by pointing to PREM……'and now don't cry and make big scene u know that im in debts and if u don't agree with this deal I and my family will be on road…..this is ur chance to pay ur debts or I should say ur parents debts….' She didn't say a single word she turned and went to her room and packed her bag and went directly towards the car and prem saw her coming and said 'Get into the car'….she even once didn't look at him from whom she had been sold….'the ride was silent to juneja mansion.

She entered JUNEJA Mansion with him she had seen the name plate PREM JUNEJA while entering….she jus felt jerked at the name but soon shrugged of the thought and robotically walked with him towards….'prem baba shall I open room for her' maid asked……prem 'no she wont leave in that room……' maid 'ok baba im going' prem 'ok'…..and resume his walk towards his room…she waited outside the room then she heard him calling rather shouting 'Now should I shower with flowers and say welcome or what'

She entered the room as soon as she entered she felt two warm hands around her waist………she felt some Goosebumps……….she don't know what this sudden feeling…its so pleasure so peace…she saw his fingers travelling from her waist to back and he opened her zip……..she felt his fingers snaking her bare back…….this made her shiver and instantly she turned towards him……the instant she turned she had seen those pair of brown eyes which are soooooooo passionate and she don't know what they are saying…….she is seeing love in those pair of eyes……in those eyes she is seeing soooo much love but how come he loves me no no definitely its not love don't think like dat…..no one loves u girl….how silly u think that he loves u don't u understand what she is doing he is only lusting u understand that and continue….by seeing into her deep brown eyes he unable to control placed kisses on her both eyes and saw her closing eyes seeing her giving up herself he placed kiss on her nose and cheeks and unable to control he placed a passionate kiss on her luscious lips………first the kiss was so simple but after seeing her passion for his kiss deepened the kiss by demanding her to give up completely……first she didn't respond but with his strong kiss she atlast gave up and explored with equal passion…..' and the night began for both or say for prem……….'

Flashback Ends

In the evening he reached home and asked about the girl…. maid answered that she is resting in the room…..he directly went to her room and saw her standing near window and seeing in the space……..she didn't look at him as she is deeply in her thoughts…….she felt his touch on her waist and turned to him but didn't see into his eyes……..

he saw her face which is so serene so innocent and with so much pure he had never seen any girl like her….'what r u doing…..'prem asked 'nuthng sir' the girl said…..' I said u to call me PREM…don't u get that once….again if u address me as SIR  I surely take life out of u…..did u get it'…….'yes si…prem' 'good……now get ready I need u in my bed in half an hour………..' with that he went out of her room and again came back and asked her 'by the way whats ur name……………' 'HE..HEE…HEER' she told……..'HEER or HE..HEE…HEER' he asked 'HEER' she told……….prem smiled for her innocence and left to his room…………

In Prem's room

'Did u have ur dinner' prem asked sitting on the bed 'Yes' she told………'Come and sit now why ur standing like solider in parade….'he said……she came and sat at the end of bed…..'u see this is very big bed we both can fit and can roll(wink) so u can sit on bed completely……..' she sat like moving some half inch from her present sitting position…..he smiled at her and pushed her to his side by placing his arms around her waist……she don't know why but every time the touch is so special………'tell me about urself heer…..' asked her by rubbing his hand on her bare waist…………..his hands are doing havocs in her but she controlled her feelings…..she is unable to understand why his touching is creating like dis….she knew she is jus doll for him for his entertainment but still feeling special in his arms……and worst is she is feeling comfort in his arms like she is waiting for dis for years…………….but no heer no this is not true u don't have any feelings and he will not have any feelings as u r slave to him……..he is jus one womanizer who have no feelings to women…..he even don't know ur name last ni8 but he……she controlled her thoughts when she felt his hands moving towards her soft……..

'so heer tell me about ur self……….' Prem asked after seeing her still not comfortable to him…..'what about me….nuthng spl about me….as u KNOW im jus a girl who have no amibitions in life….im jus a burden to everyone…..i think im happy after coming here sir……..i mean prem…….everyone thought im some useless only ur the one who thought im some useful at least for…………….' Heer told as a fact of matter……but this made prem more furious……….why he don't know he is not ready to think about all other girls…she is so special to him…….last night when he saw her serving the guests she looked like little innocent angel and her smile made him so calm and tension free…….he felt like dis some years back………..again same feeling after many years……..this calmness made him feel again to live his life……that's it he decided to take her with him and place her beside him his whole life………..and feel her presence and live with that presence…………..his intension was not at all to hurt her or use her…….but something he don't know is she is feeling like mistress to him……..but he never once thought about her like dat……and last night his intension were not what happened but seeing her infront of him alone he cant control his feelings…….definitely he knew that he has some strong FEELING towards her but what is that and why he is feeling that he has seen her some where very closely but where…..  but he is he again he…..he cant express what he is feeling for her…………….and nor he become weak before her……..

'So u think ur most useful to me………………'he asked her with full rage… 'MAY BE' she retorted……….he is seeing her from last night she once didn't cry or felt weak before him…….this made him more attracted to her once again all over…….whats with this girl….and what does that mean her words echoed him 'im useless to everyone' why she is feeling like dat………I have to know…. 'In which way ur useful to me heer…' he asked with slight grin…..she fumbled with his question but again gave a answer with quetionary which made prem bounce once and all 'By Satisfying!!!!….So Prem ARE U SATIFIED? Did I complete my job with perfection??????' that's it this made prem feel breathless 'why her words are piercing me hell like…………she is not my entertainer in anyway my FEELINGS towards her were natural I cant say…….whats all this………..why im suddenly feeling like dead…..' but he gained control over himself and pulled her face near his face by catching her hair..

She moaned with pain 'so come on show me how u want to make satisfy because u know last night I didn't have satisfaction now come on make me satisfy damn it…………….' He shouted……she felt lump in her throat she is feared but she gave up……….she know there is nothing can change her life………..next second he kissed her roughly on her lips and started kissing her throat and down……….she clutched bed cover tightly………..when she thought that he may take over her then she realized that he left……………..'he left but why……..' she thought..............

What is with this girl why im not able to be myself…..why her each word is breaking my heart………..she is not a toy to me…….in fact she is my life……YES she is my life…….the moment he made love to her he felt connected to her and felt complete…………she is the girl he is waiting for…….but he cant express what he is feeling for her..' he thought…..'he decided one thing that she is going to be me with forever…………and why? What? and all logical questions he kept side……he is clear that she is not mistress or not any rubbish but she is my angel…………when he thought of her angel he just smiled…………for this genuine feeling he is waiting for whole life and know his angel gave him that………………

After long turmoil he came back to his room and saw her sleeping……he had seen frown in her sleep also like she is disturb…….he felt pain by seeing her in pain……he went other side of the bed and made her lay on his chest when he kept her on his chest she felt serenity and slept like baby in her mothers arms……other side prem felt like eternity when he saw her in his arms……..this is what LOVE with FEELINGS he thought and drifted into peaceful sleep……….

Days went on like dis…………….getting up mrng from his arms and making breakfast for him and in the evenings both eating dinner and having little eye lock sessions here and there and at the end of day sleeping in his arms…..first few days she hesitated sleeping in his arms but later it habituated for her…infact once when he came late from office she tried to sleep but sleep is far away without him……after he came and adjusted her on to him….she felt peace and slept………..he too observed her behavior she changed a lot after that night…….ofcourse the change is due to his behavior towards her…....he always there for her and he never touched her intimately after that night and he never make her feel she is someone but everyone to him………

'I said u to not work but why would u hear……u know heer now a days u became very stubborn….see how much blood is oozing from ur hand……. again if I see u working u know what I'll do…' prem shouted at her…..'take my life is it right' asked heer with soft voice………'haaa mind that and behave……u no need to work….there somany maids to work u jus relax this is ur house………..order dem but not work please……….'he pleaded….'but prem how this house became mine im not owner or else im not ur wife…..how come dis house is mine……….' She asked him still with the soft tone………today she want all the answers…..why he is treating her like a prince not like mistress and why he is concerning…..why he is not leaving her like all others……….why he is loving me like no one………..'yes she understood that he is loving her but she had accepted the truth that she is being sold to him and she is his slave…….'tell me prem im ur jus MISTRESS so how come this house belongs to me…..' that's it 'Don't dare call urselg with that name heer…………….u r not like others to me………….' Holding her face in his hands' heer I don't know how to express my feelings but one thing I can assure is that my FEELINGS towards u are as pure as ur heart……….and without u prem is nothing and with u prem is everything………………one thing is clear heer with u ONLY im complete…………….' By confessing his true feelings he placed small kiss on her lips and went towards window……………

Heer froze with his kiss but she knew that he loves her…….her eyes never betray her………'he is definitely in love with me but what am I eligible for his love…….and what if he also leaves me like everyone leaft her…….if he betrays me……' the thought itself brought her shiver but then she is confirmed that he loved her to earth that is clearly showed in his eyes…………….unable to stop herself she ran towards him and hugged him from back passionately…….

With her action he turned back and saw her completely broken…………she is continuesly weeping her heartout…………'heer what happened heer…..im sorry if I hurt u………see I wont disturb u again if u dnt like……pl sheer dnt cry………..i cant c pls stop it heer……..pls for god sake dnt cry…………I cant c dem from your eyes………..if u want I'll leave u but pls stop crying heer…..'he literally pleaded her not to cry……….after like eternity she stopped her crying session……….'prem I…I…LOVE YOU……..please dnt leave me………I will never cry………but please dnt leave me prem……..' by saying that she wiped her tears from her face and faced him……..'heer are u ok….' heasked with concern…'yes prem'………'prem pls don't leave me….i love u prem truly…………but im afraid of……..'she told………'for what ur afraid my angel………'he asked by making her to smile………'u know prem when im 4years my mom and dad left me…they got accident and after dat balraj chachu took me with him and he also left me with u……….now im afraid that u also will leave me…………….' She told with pain and fear in her eyes ……….'heer I wont leave u………….even death also cant separate us………I love u heer…..this means I am ur side in all situations and in all problems and in happiness………how can anyone leave without heart……….ur my heart dear…….so how can I leave without my heart…….hmmmmmmmmm'……….he told by hugging her………'PROMISE…' she asked innocently………..prem laughed for her innocence and by placed his hand on her hand told 'PROMISE'……….and pressed his lips on her………..and made love with all FEELINGS…………………………

Edited by Waqas... - 13 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAAPY BIRTH DAY KAVYA

MU NANAD HIHIHIH

may god fufill all ur wishess anddd we will eat cakes like ths for 100s of yrs on ur b dayy

luv ya

Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAVYA...
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

happy_birthday_cake.jpg birthday cake image by pqsgy
KAL icecream khelai thi..is lie aj cake okay

LOVE NOORIE
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
20 Years ago a little angel landed on earth, and blessed us with her Presence..
The Official lead of Behna Brigade
Kavya "Premeer4rever"

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

May all your wishes come true, Have a Blast, We all Love You

Your Bhabhi's
Neha/Sia

beautiful Post waqas
Thanks

Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

WISHING U ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR FUTURE!
premeer thumbnail
Thank you so much guys 🤗
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday kavya 🤗
Edited by blufate.14 - 13 years ago
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail